Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix pouted and looked to Drew.
"D'aw... I have to share you...?" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Tae was slightly taken aback.

"Oh no no. We just joke around. I am already taken anyhow" he tried to apologize.

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"OK Laz, Tae get ready!" Dimitris called out then flipped two pieces off and over to them. "Mahewa you want this one then." He flipped the last finished one over to her plate with enough salmon left for four more pieces and the ramen wok going into a good simmer. "How about a fruit dough ball for you Rocky?" Dimitris scurried back and forth across the grill putting the last pieces of salmon to cook and cutting the Fugu apart to put into the wok.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Laz snapped up the fish with a clack of beak, and his tail flicked; this was really good!

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Rocky beamed and nodded quickly. "Sounds excellent!" His stomach rumbled loudly, causing him to blush and rub the back of his head, embarassed. "Hehe..."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

Tae smiled happily as he downed his fish, eyes closed tightly taking in all the flavours.

His ears perked at the sound of Rockys rumbling stomach. Finally swallowing he declared to the rest of the cafe, "Ahhh that was delicious!"

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 pm

"Glad you liked it." Dimitris smiled from behind the grill and then slid the pot off as it steamed and bubbled before going into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am

Rocky flopped over the countertop, trying to follow Dimitris while his tongue lolled lazily from his maw. "Ohmaigawd... That. Smelled. Heavenly..."

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Dimitris came back out with two pieces of ice, a can of soda and an oyster. "This is what I call the jewel effect." He hummed as the boiling pot hissed sligtly before dropping the oyster in to boil adding a semi-bitter brine flavour to the tangy tempura while it slow cooked placed back on the grill. "Give that a while and it will be done." He chuckled seeing Rocky impatiently eye his bowl.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"What have we here" Tae asked with his eyes open wide.

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

The Bowl filled with soup settled to a steaming aroma of different smells as it cooled enough. "Ok here ya go." Dimitris pushed the bowl forward to Rocky. "It's just a bowl of um, 'soup'."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

Rocky sniffed at the bowl and squeaked, giggling as it tickled at his nostrils. "So, this is a masterpiece! All it needs is...." Rocky pulled a small bottle from his hat and poured a drop of the glistening amber liquid onto it. "Honey!" He materialized a soup spoon and started slurping hungrily, eyes slanted in happiness

LimberNimbleShadow

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Kyle was a smart little bunny around the age of twelve. His fur was white as a winter snow and he usually had a smile on his face. Kyle's parents would go on long trips and would usually leave him alone for a long amounts time unsupervised. Kyle usually stayed home all day do to lack of real friends but today decided to try something different. He had heard about this cafe before and wanted to see what it was like. Kyle was nervous walking into the cafe, he had never gone to a cafe without his parents before, so he hope to meet a friendly new face.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

a young wolf walks into the cafe wearing black jeans, a black short sleeve shirt, and a silver necklace with a crescent moon charm on it holding a bag and a suitcase he also had a belt with three sheaths on it for a machete, katana, and a knife he walked silently up to the register and placed the suitcase next to it the suit case had 2,000$ in it then he said "too much money can cause corruption" he then took a seat at an empty table
(I thought I'd edit this to get an actual description)

cody-the-umbreon

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Looking around at everyone enjoying themselves at the grill Dimitris grinned. "Well look what I get when I work at the counter." He smiled slipping the bill into his shirt then into the register. "What can I get you two?" The fox addressed to the newcomers.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games