Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Samara bit her lower lip. She knew she had hurt him, and that was the last thing she wanted. Finally, she nodded. "I've been with Nephilis for about eight years," she said. She looked away, wanting to keep from crying, but she knew she couldn't hold it back much longer. "It took ten years before I'd even consider moving on," she said. There was part of her that wanted to tell him that she did still love him, though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:51 pm
(Face it the rocks Nephilis, face in the rocks!!)

"No." Nephilis almost voicelessly responds. His eyes turn to Riko, then to the door, signaling for her departure. "I think it'd be best if I were alone for a moment. If that's okay with you, lady Sinoa."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Alyss smiled and nodded, taking Kessaris' hand. "Please don't work yourself to death." She said softly, kissing his forehead and picking up Siofa slowly who had walked in quietly. "Come on, Siofa... time for bed with Deron." Alyss smiled at Kessaris and walked out of the room.

~~~

Riko looked at Nephilis, putting the map on the desk. "Ye-Yeah it's fine." She said softly, hugging Nephilis. "Thank you. For everything. I apologize for earlier." She nodded and let go, walking out quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:05 pm
"I promise I won't aunt Alyss. Goodnight....ya little anklebiters." Kessaris turns forward, looking at the ring that sparkled in the moonlight like a minature star. "I can't wait until this is over so I can relax. Just have tomorrow, then no more. No more trouble, strife...anything!!" He kicks back in his chair, closing his eyes to take a quick nap.  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm
Mitsuki knew it was only natural that she would have found someone else and didnt seem 'TOO' much upset about it when she nodded but when she said who it was she was with it changed everything and it felt like his heart had droped, it wasnt because the fact that he thought Nephilis was a bad person or anything 'now' but he was the entire reason besides the other celestials he was gone in the first place and thats what hurted him the most, that she was with the man who was part of the reason their family was split up. He showed no true reaction but you can see it all in his face and how silent he stayed. "Y...your with him!?" He said trying to hide the hurtfulness in his voice."Out of all people!?" He said bluntly but he couldnt hide how hurt and angered he was for much longer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm
Keliah sighed as she looked at the sky, it was 9 already, so training was out of the question. She looked at everyone who preoccupied. "Well, I'll see you all tomorrow...I'm butched" she stated. She then teleported to Shale,suprisingly entering the bulb. She ran into Alyss. "Oh hello Auntie Alyss" Keliah looked up, since Alyss was taller, with her big ten year old smile.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm
"What are you doing, darling?" Riko sat on Kessaris' desk, watching him sleep. "You ready for tomorrow?" She asked, sitting in his lap now. Riko didn't want to be away from Kessaris for a long time. "I love you and whatever happens don't go crazy... okay?"

"Oh hello, Keliah. Where do you want to sleep?" Alyss asked, looking down at Keliah as she kneeled. "I'm sorry I didn't want to look down on you. Need any help?" She asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm
Samara flinched at the force in Tsuki's voice. Granted, it wasn't brash, but it was more forceful than he had ever spoken to her before. "Tsuki...you don't know Nephilis like I do," she said. "After you left, I was a mess. He helped me get through it and he helped me raise Tenshi. He was there for everything...he was there...for me." She couldn't fight the tears back any longer and they began to trickle down her cheeks. She turned away, not wanting Tsuki to see her cry. Hugging herself a bit, she sighed. She owed it to him to be honest. "I never stopped loving you, Tsuki..."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm
"Oh it's okay Auntie Alyss, I'll be back to normal by tomorrow evening" she stated. She looked at the twins. "Hiya cuties" she smiled. "It's funny...I dont know where all of these twins are poping up from in our family" she smiled at her little cousins. "I'll sleep in my normal room here" she stated. "I'm very exhausted and doubt that I could make it to Kilitia tonight" she stated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm
"I've never been in that state of mind. If things keep up, I just might." He sits back with her on his lap and smiles. "Then again, I have been and still am crazy over you." Looking at the balcony, he asks,"I guess that's how you got past the guards. For all they know, I could be dead..."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm
"I could teleport you. What are aunts for?" Alyss laughed a little and smiled, putting Deron and Siofa down, watching them walk off. "Yeah... I don't know where they keep popping up. I blame Kendal." She giggled, smiling as she stretched.

~~~

Riko shrugged and laughed, knowing that his guards were idiots. "Do you want to go walking?" She asked, standing up and taking his hand. "Please? The flower garden is in bloom..." Riko smiled, her eyes were cosmic swirls of blue and purple.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Ricky sighed "Hey Alastor I think I'm going to go let Alyss and Kendal whats going on..after all I can't risk everything tomarrow without saying goodbye" He said. He frowned feeling a little depressed. "You want to come with?" He asked he wanted Alastor to get to know them as well. He couldn't help but feel sorry for everything Alastor went through.

Kendal saw Keliah as a little girl again and smiled "Hey what is that supposed to mean exactly?...you know the sad thing is you would think seeing Keliah like this would suprise me" He said. He laughed lightly. "Hey Deron and Soipha" He said going to pick up Deron. Deron shook his head. Deron looked at Keliah "Hi liah" He said he hugged her leg. "Hug Liah?" He asked. Deron had called her that since he could first say her name. He wanted a hug before he left.

(Sorry I didn't notice they were leaving but I wanted to post with Kendal and Deron)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Alyss kissed Kendal on the lips softly, a smile afterwords. "Hello, dear. You think you could make a teleport for Keliah to go home if she wants? I don't know if you want to stay or go Keliah but I would love it if you stayed." She smiled, watching Siofa sit on the floor and draw with her finger in the sand that was let in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Keliah shook her head to Alyss proposal. "Naw...I'd rather be here with family and enjoy the time before tomorrow" she stated. She looked at Deron and smiled. She hugged him smiling. "All the hugs for you and Sophia" she smiled at the both of them. "Just in case I haven't already said this...I love you all honestly" she said huggin her aunt alyss, uncle kendal and her two cousins.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm
Alastor looks at Ricky and nods a no. "I want to stay here in Shale tonight. It's the only place I feel like being. It's home, you know? Hopefully, the great Kessaris will let me stay here." He walks up to the bulb and ascends the steps to Kessaris' room. "I'll see you later Ricky. Don't die tonight. We'll need your power tomorrow."

~~~

"I'd love to." He said standing with her. "I haven't been in the flower garden...because I'm allergic....but we can go." Kessaris walks to the balcony and looks out onto his city at night. "Let's fly."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games