Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm
"SONOFA!!" Gray barked, glaring at the Epyon.
"WHO'S PILOTING THAT!?"

"OH TRUST ME, I FIRE ON ALL CYLINDERS AT FULL POTENTIALS, UNLIKE THE DEFORMED LITTLE BLOATED SACK OF s**t I SEE IN FRONT OF ME!!" Barix barked, the other hand giving the finger as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 pm
"Impossible." Yari growled, also glaring at the Epyon. "No one is piloting. There is no pilot."

A few low beeps emitted from the Epyon as it stared back at the two suits, standing perfectly still with its wings spread out.

"Warning: Gouf Flight-Type is located too closely to the Me-02R Messer. Please, move away from the target." It droned, getting ready to fly out again.

"YEAH, I BET YOU 'FIRE' ALL YOUR CYLINDERS, STRAIGHT INTO YOUR ******** CRUSTY SOCKS AND SAGGY BLOW UP DOLLS!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 pm
"Oh, nuts to this..." Gray grunted, flying away from Yari.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF YA USELESS TURD! DARWIN WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH YOU YA DEGENERATE ********! WHICH MONKEY FREAK DID YOUR MOTHER ********!? WAS IT THE ONE COVERED IN HAIR WITH ONLY ONE APPOSABLE THUMB!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 pm
"Agreed." Yari grunted.

"Wyck. End your bickering. We leave." He ordered, before taking off into space.

"NAH! THE ONLY MONKEY SHE ******** WAS YOU!" Wyck barked, before Yari ordered the retreat.

"Ah, fine. Ya ******** useless a**." He growled, the boosters barely able to get him moving.

"Chances of victory, high." The Epyon droned, watching the two suits leave, the boosters warming up.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm
"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! RUN AWAY YA LITTLE SACK OF s**t!!" Barix barked as he laughed. He then looked over at the Mandala.
"....Reeeeeegiiiiiiiis....I need a hand heeeere...." he groaned, motioning for the Mandala to come closer.

Regis just gave a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 am
After Barix's request, the HeavyArms began to move again, trying to get towards him.

As the surviving two made their escape, the Epyon watched them go. Before it could launch though, it paused, and looked to the ZZ Gundam when he requested aid.

"Error: Gundam could not be found in files. Status is unknown." It said aloud, but seemed to be speaking more to itself.
"Identify: Enemy or Ally."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:22 am
The Mandala looked over at the Epyon.
"Eh.....He's an ally...."

Barix just gave a ******** OFF TIN CAN!!"

"...A very loud ally...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 am
"Status changed from Unknown to Ally." The Epyon flew towards the ZZ, as if to help (since Lady was going sluggishly slow). Just as it reached the ZZ though, it smacked the claymore down, not to kill, but to damage the ZZ further.

"Please refrain from further insults. Failure to do so may result in accidental death." It warned.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 am

Regis just gave a sigh, moving over to them and lightly hitting the Epyon with his staff.
"...He's always like this...."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 am
As Barix started his next insult, the claymore was raised again. Before it could bash down on the ZZ, Regis had interfered.

"Please stand aside. Failure to do so may result in accidental assault or death." It warned him, still trying to hit Barix.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:02 pm
"..If you don't leave him alone, I'll have to step in..." Regis sighed.

Barix only now noticed the HeavyArms.
"Why the hell is the broken suit coming near me!?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 pm
"Elp." Lady replied, trying to grab onto the ZZ only to have one of her arms fall off.

"...Fix..."

"Insults and propositions to fight cannot be ignored." The Epyon replied, looking right at Regis.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 pm
".....ANOTHER ******** ROBOT!?"

"Only the weak-willed and easily manipulated will fight on those reasons..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 pm
"Com... Broke..." Lady sighed.

"...man."

"Blame my previous pilots." The Epyon sighed. "Their personalities have been uploaded into my data."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 pm

"If you are a machine, you should have your own persona as well. Shaping it off of another is dangerous."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games