Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sing your deepest secrets ..

Curses.
Sin can't read it.
D;

to the point where you can't hear yourself ..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:51 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Mini you baka >_______>

It was obvious that it was Traditional chinese =P

- can't read it - D=

And Legendary is back =D

You have runescape? =O

And it reminds me...one of my RL friends wanted to make a pirate anime for some odd reason xd

There's only 3 people involved at the mo, me, her and this other asian girl whose also good at drawings like me =D

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

Japanese Kanji is almost identical to Traditional Chinese except for a few symbols...
Ah who cares? Traditional Chinese/Kani, they're both too hard to read unless you translate every single word. gonk  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Define few.

rolleyes

Nah.

Not GaaraLee.

GaaraMe

3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:12 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Mini you baka >_______>

- can't read it - D=

And Legendary is back =D

You have runescape? =O

And it reminds me...one of my RL friends wanted to make a pirate anime for some odd reason xd

There's only 3 people involved at the mo, me, her and this other asian girl whose also good at drawings like me =D

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

Yep, after spending months in a nightmarish cycle of studying/swimming/eating/playing runescape, I'm finally back to Gaia and my beloved guild! xd

Hmmm... your pirate anime idea definitely sounds interesting. I'd love to take a look at the finished project if you don't mind. 3nodding

P.S.: Do you play runescape as well? biggrin If you do, give me a shout when you see me online. wink  

Legendary_ONE

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:28 am
Legendary_ONE
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Mini you baka >_______>

- can't read it - D=

And Legendary is back =D

You have runescape? =O

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

Yep, after spending months in a nightmarish cycle of studying/swimming/eating/playing runescape, I'm finally back to Gaia and my beloved guild! xd

Hmmm... your pirate anime idea definitely sounds interesting. I'd love to take a look at the finished project if you don't mind. 3nodding

P.S.: Do you play runescape as well? biggrin If you do, give me a shout when you see me online. wink

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

Sure ^________^
But since we aren't animators, we're just doing manga based stuff, and put em onto slides on powerpoint or movie maker...

My friend already wrote the lyrics for the opening song...she composed it.

And apparently one of the characters looks like a "bum boy" (not drawn by me, but the other asian girl) according to my other friends rofl

But I thought it looked more like Sasuke xp

And I don't go on runescape as much anymore emo

Kind lost interest D=

I guess you had the same problem as me, unhealthy addiction to Runescape...

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sing your deepest secrets ..

Whoa.
Kitty's name is Chris;
And Yalie's name is Suzanne?
O:
-looking through the early pages of this thread-

to the point where you can't hear yourself ..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:43 pm

Going back,
Sin realised that she never posted a photo of her dog even though she said she would.
So here tis.

Belle <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:47 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Tapioca´·.¸) `·.¸)

Aw the eyes <3

So I guess it was cold in Sydney when you took that picture? xd

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Paradise¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:35 am

I took that photo in winter,
So yes it was cold at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:22 pm
What a cutie pie dog! <3  

Fawa

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:21 pm

Fawa;
Thanks.

A capitoOl//photo of Tex-kun and Sin..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Sin has a puppy?

Kyaaa.

whee heart

So Tosh has to sit in the same pose as Sin right?

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:28 pm

Aye.
Sin got her puppy in April this year.

Hai, Tosh has to.
And Sin also has other photos which she will photoshop later.
xD

Sin could use the cup photo for one if SIn could remove the cup.
xD;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:59 pm

Sin's photoshop died.
;__;

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:36 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Going back,
Sin realised that she never posted a photo of her dog even though she said she would.
So here tis.

Belle <3

Aww she's so cute!!! 4laugh Just like her owner! blaugh
I want to pet her!! xd
So the second picture you posted, that's actually you on the right Sin?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games