Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Yoon-Mi Lee

Chester is currently paying his co-worker a visit actually, so maybe the interaction with his social media via mobile may work as an alternative. owo;;

Lala is actually at the cafe scrolling through her phone. So that can work. I was suggesting that we have them meet later, but I forgot to write that I'm sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yoon-Mi Lee

Or you could just... Let it happen on the day change after? < ^ > After the skip. I plan out the weather, y'all. Lol. It's not hard to make a sunny day happen. And I'll have the venue covered. You guys just worry on inviting people and getting their attention. I don't think there's a super lot of things that need to go on.

Yoon-Mi can just let me know the line-up and we'll go from there.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:16 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yoon-Mi Lee

Yes Ma'am!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yoon-Mi Lee

@Yumi: Sorry about that... That's what I get when I overthink over small details. That feeling definitely sucks.

@Yoon: Ahahaha, I had planned the co-worker visit with someone else before you told me about the mini-event. We'll just have to wait and see.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:19 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pfft- There's nothing to apologize for, silly. You didn't do anything wrong. I just don't think it'd be a good idea to do it asap since there's only about 4 or 5 of you involved. I know Yoon-Mi wanted it to be a city-wide event; so I'll probably have an "official" set it all up. I'd just hate it for be specific to a selective clique.

Speaking of social media though - Charmblr would be a good place for that.

EDIT: Also, I think Yoon-Mi meant the next day change there's something going on. The two week time skip following is totally free after that.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Lemme know if you wanna throw an announcement together and I can put it out on the next day change, yo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:41 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yeah I was thinking of that. I even made an @ handle for Lala on her picture. But it looked so dead and I didn't know if it was ok to post there, plus I felt a tad bit awkward just all of a sudden posting lol

@Kurisuchin Yeah no your fine! I usually just type what I have in my mind. I usually don't mean for it to be at that moment, unless I say so. I get confused by myself as well so your all good ^^

@Yumi I was thinking of "setting up flyers" and Lala would stream the announcement, but if you want to just throw in a tiny section that says there's flyers for this around town then I think that'll work. I'm not good with designing things or else I would design a flyer image. sweatdrop  

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:54 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yoon-Mi Lee

@Yumi and Yoon: Okay, I need to sleep (different timezone), but HMU in case there is further update on the plans for the event.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tis' all good. Get some rest!

Yoon-Mi Lee

PFFT- I know! It's a really cool concept too, which makes me sad it doesn't get used more often. Whatever I'll just use it by myself. ; ^ ; And lmao, I might be able to throw... Something up? You guys said you want Chester and Lala to be the host/hostess right?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:05 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yoon-Mi Lee

Okay, I have a suggestion for the upcoming event. May I ask that those who are into visual arts (e.g. painting, sculpting, drawing) have a separate section / table for themselves aside from the stage for those who will dance and sing?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm
“AnnoyedPanda”

Just curious of what’s on that dvd Lysander gave Ty?”  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yoon-Mi Lee

Tooootally up to you guys. In my personal opinion, I feel like if it's something fast paced (like those spray paint piece videos you see) or something then keep it on the stage? But if it's literally just a showcase, then keep it off. With talent shows, I've never seen an art gala or anything held off to the side. They're all vocal or visual physical pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:42 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yoon-Mi Lee

Come to think of it, I almost forgot that Hikaru is good at parkour, so she can do something among the lines of this, except that the canvas will be the recipient of her spray painting:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:11 pm
whiters4
“AnnoyedPanda”

Just curious of what’s on that dvd Lysander gave Ty?”

When I get off work, i can write something up incase you wanna put it in rp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:32 pm
“AnnoyedPanda”

Just something vague so I can make sure it gets acknowledged. Thanks~  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm
Yoon-Mi Lee

Chester will be at the Spring Fling event in case you want him and Lala to talk about the ideas on the next day change.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games