Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:27 pm
Zurgi
Syffer: I know what you mean xd I'm reading Return of the Shadow which is even more repetitive, believe it or not. I keep taking breaks and reading other books in between...because it will be like "A Long-Expected Party - First Version" then read that and you get "Second Version" and it keeps going! I think that one had four different versions xd
It is? sad I'm about to start "The SHaping of Middle Earth and that would be the last of the first five since I already read volume 5. If 6-12 are that repetative is it worth it to read them?

Welcome Choco. This is how we'll get the guild active again. More members=more activity.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:57 am
Choco. Woot. ninja  

Melian

[Chocograph!]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:10 pm
Oh-ho-ho... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:00 pm
[Chocograph!]
Oh-ho-ho... ninja
Hey! There will be no name calling in this guild! scream

Just kidding razz Whatsup?  

SYFFER

[Chocograph!]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:20 am
xd I'll watch my manners next time!

Ah, just cruising Gaia and FF.net... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:29 pm
[Chocograph!]
xd I'll watch my manners next time!

Ah, just cruising Gaia and FF.net... ninja
Oh you better stare . FF.net?

A question to everyone: Is Roverandom worth reading or is it a kids' story?  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:46 pm
Hehe I bought Bear Pajamas today and now my avatar is precious and cute. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:04 pm
Onoj

Bear Onoj! * teh hug*  

Imyavie

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:08 pm
Onoj
eek The cuteness... it's mezmorising. It is as if I can let go of all the troubles in my life and all the stresses of the world and just sit there and gaze at the furry glory of that magnificent bear we call Onoj.

I need advise: One of my other nicknames happens to be OKRIN. Is OKRIN a better Gaia name then SYFFER? I need an honest opinion since I'm considering changing my name. Syffer just sounds so harsh and cruel. When I say Okrin, I think about a powerful falcon or a magestic eagle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School neutral . Usually she slept through the class xp . One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear razz . ''God Almighty !'' gonk shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' smile and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again whee . ''Jesus Christ!'' gonk shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' smile and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin xp . This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' scream The Teacher fainted. eek  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:46 am
Haha that is hilarious. And hmm that is a good question. I like Syffer but Okrin does sound less harsh. I don't think it would be the same without Syffer but you can change it if you wan't.

And thanks for the hug Imyavie you look like a rock star!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:41 am
Ah, I've heard that joke before xd Funny!

FF.net = Fanfiction.net. I go there sometimes to check on DBZ stories but that is rare for most disturb me.

Aww, Onoj you look like something someone could drag into bed and cuddle whee

Okrin or Syffer... I'm not sure. Okrin is good... Syffer reminds me of Seifer from FF8.

[Chocograph!]

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:30 pm
xd That is hilarious, SYFFER! I haven't heard a good joke in a long time.

I think you should keep your name the way it is. SYFFER is more fun to say.

Onoj

And thanks for the hug Imyavie you look like a rock star!

whee Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:29 am
xd @ SYFFER's joke.

I prefer SYFFER too. 3nodding

So cute, Onoj! I want bear PJ's now! xp

Alot of smilies in this post! lol

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:54 am
You should then we can start on our club! Of bear....people....things....yeah.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games