Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 am

Firu Shinra
I know, but still XD It reminds me of him.

dues he take his shirt off? xd
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Yes he does....well, in the anime at least, I don't know about the manga yet. He is training on a mountain top in white track pants, then starts tripping out when Medusa is somehow alive and flirting with him.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Awesomeness
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm

lol. that's kinda weird. oh wait... that's normal for him.... he's always twisted in the head! xd

I've made a Yaya scetch's gallery. Any one want's to see? 8D

http://greenmute.deviantart.com/art/Yaya-s-gallery-156512742

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Cool drawings Chilling. Tell me what you think of these.

Pictures Of Characters I Made Up

User Image
I screwed up his leg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic Of My Friend Karlie

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Old Quick Pic

User Image
Couple More

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 pm

ahhh... so much pictures rofl

lets see. I like the guy with the "big, bang", "the techno twins"; looks cute X3, Izane, the guy doing some sort of Keratie stances with the sunsit behinf him, and the pack of wolves

I don't like how you draw the lady's, They got to be more beautiful than that; just saying.

element; OMG, what happen to his legs? there like flate paper! rofl

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks. Girls, for me, are the hardest to draw though I try. I haven't drawn in a while. I'm going to start drawing girls more often. Element on the other hand I don't know lol. I didn't catch my mistakes until after I went back over it with ink xp .
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

He kinda looks funny. his legs is all flat and folded. rofl

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Haha. I should learn to check my drawings before I go back over them with ink. I have plenty more picks that I've never even uploaded to my computer yet xd I like to draw kissing scenes a lot.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Wow pretty drawings ^^
I wish I could draw guys that well, I can only do girls( tried to draw my NUR team, failed at the guys miserably).

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

little mintchan
the sketched pic i showed you for sona was the one i did in RL during social studies lol the idea came to me by a movie on the civil war xD

your sketch made me want to make my own pencil sketch! xd I wanted to try to draw out a different ninja, but more... mucher. xd look at you made me do!

User Image

@XxBlack_FlashxX: Oh! more pitchers? This format is gonna get covered from that I'm guessing. xd
I never tried drawing a kissing scene before. I sort of don't like doing that. I know I'm gonna fail. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Noa:I can draw girls but as you can see there just not that good.

@Chilling: Nah you just got to practice that's all and yeah more picks when I can get to a scanner. Also nice pic.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX

@Chilling: Nah you just got to practice that's all and yeah more picks when I can get to a scanner. Also nice pic.

ahh.... her eyes is kinda creepy tho...... all kind and intersect..... It makes me wanna grab the kunie in her hand an stab her face repeatably!...... yeah, that what I'll do.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Chilling2
XxBlack_FlashxX

ahh.... her eyes is kinda creepy tho...... all kind and intersect..... It makes me wanna grab the kunie in her hand an stab her face repeatably!...... yeah, that what I'll do.
rofl Lmao rofl I always seem to screw up the eyes to. You aren't the only one.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:09 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
Chilling2
XxBlack_FlashxX

rofl Lmao rofl I always seem to screw up the eyes to. You aren't the only one.

lol thx whee
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games