Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:21 pm
*nibbles on a cookie and stares at the copious amounts of sweets* >>

I just have the goal of getting my driver's license this year.... and graduating from high school. I'll be in my first full semester of community college when I turn 18... I'm thinking of doing a roadtrip that summer to just random places before I have to come back and pack to move out.... and transfer to the university college....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
@ Cobalt - your b-day must be pretty close to mine then...I'm only a couple weeks away from the quarter century celebration shenanigans  

Cat69

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 pm
I ish old. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 pm
Should throw Cobalt a 25+ birthday party/jam.  

Tanakietsu

Fireth

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm
I suppose this is where I introduce myself.
I am new here. (Obviously)
Well where to start...

Well, my name Is Kristopher (Kris for short.) I recently came back after a relatively long absence. (I was on maybe 10 minutes a month for about a year) I am 16 years old and in the 10th grade. This will most|likely be my only post until this Friday, since school tends to keep me rather busy.

I don't really know what else to say. sweatdrop
In any case, I look foward to getting to know everyone here better, and hopefully to form new friendships.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 am
User Image
- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

Hello there Sakotsu and welcome <3

*would not be allowed to enter that birthday bash* ;___;

Mou

Doomed Decoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:38 am
Hmmm… How to begin? Not very good with intros…

Well, I guess I should start by saying: Hello! My name is… on a need to know basis.

See? Horrible, horrible intro. It just won’t do. Very anti-the-spirit-of-me. How about something more like… ‘lo random people I don’t know! I’m so and so, but the online world refers to me as ‘Decoy’; half of the time because my name so bluntly states me as such, and the other half of the time because I truly am being made into just that. Usually, my screen name is 'I am a decoy', but I already made an account with that name years ago, got banned (I forget why....), and forgot my password!

Now that that is done and over with I suppose I should say some things about myself. In an attempt to explain myself as nice as I can: I hate board RPs. With that in the open I shall happily continue ^_^

This place confuses me. I don’t exactly understand at all how the RP on this site works. You see, I was ‘born and raised’ in chat room RPs nearly 7 years ago. Does that mean I’m any good at it? Hell no! But on the days of MSN chat rooms (before they went to pay only), the whole one line, instant response, use of hammers to kick idiots out of room thing got me addicted and absolutely hating the idea of going on a board and having to wait for answers for having any old random person joining your RP and such. Since those days I’ve moved up to paragraph RPing and limited myself to a few close friends to RP with. Sadly, I’ve been recently left with only no people to RP since I've moved to Italy for four months and therefore am on at strange times. This left me bored and in search of some RP. I was so desperate I joined Gaia and search for guilds to join. And, well, here I am: confused and vulnerable.

Well, that’s enough rambling from me for now. I probably should be spending my time actually trying to figure this place out instead of just going ‘OMG! Shiny!! Register time!’ … Shiny things are cool.

So, I leave all the nice people who bothered to read this post with this question and offer:

Can someone explain this place to me as if I were seven? I’ll give them a cookie…

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:02 am
*waves a hellot o Decoy and Sakotsu*

Well, we could invite you to the party anyway, Mou-chan! 3nodding You'd be welcome at any party I may hold!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am
*surfaces* I swear, I'm still here!

Welcome, newbies! *gluggles and does the Welcome Dance*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

*huggles Talon* ^3^

Mou

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 pm
No huggles for the Trowa? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm
*hugglez Trowa till his face turns blue*

Ohhhh..... Only ten, nine, more posts!  

welian

Crew

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm
*sigh* I kind of can't wait for my 21st birthday, and yet I can >>;

*huggles Trowa*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 pm
7!
I'm nearly 17 and still don't have my liscence... :*(  

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:49 pm
I -AM- 17 and I don't even have a working permit right now >3>
I lost my wallet, and then I let it expire when I found my wallet, and I haven't gotten a new one...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games