Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 am
Welcome, everyone!
We've had lots of people join since I last checked in, wow, it's so exciting, I love new members~

Garrus, did you make the costume you're wearing in the image in your sig?
If you did, I am utterly amazed by your skills!
Regardless, you wear costume quite well, it appears, very nice~

Ritsuka, those are fun games to play!
I'm really bad at them, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun being awful, haha.

Torric, the 80s was an awesome decade for music, eh?
And pirating is nice, too, even though I'm trying to get into the business of making games, haha.

Aachren, you should let me in on some good books sometime!
I'm always on the search for good reading material.

Katie, I'll probably end up calling you Spy Chick, or just Spy, just to let you know. ^^;
Random isn't a bad thing. ;]

Moriah, I'll likely be calling you Red, hope you don't mind too much!
It's the quiet ones that others always have to worry about.
Because no one can ever guess what we're thinking. ;]

So, you don't like being called Hatter, will Le Mad do instead?
That has a nice sound to it, Le Mad. :3
I doubt I'll get upset over your posts because, as you say, it's only Gaia after all.

Well, I hope you all enjoy your stay here, and I hope to see you in the forums!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 am
I don't think I ever introduced myself when I joined, so...

Hi! I'm Gresley, but you fine people can call me Brett. ^-^
I'm 18...umm....I absolutely HATE it when people on Gaia take things way too seriously; especially here, where all seriousness is left at the door. I like to travel. I like photography, architecture, drawing, fixing broken things, collecting old things, and everything trains. Yes, with the chugga-chuggas and the choo-choos, those lovely things. Don't ask me why, 'cuz I still don't know. I'm such a dork I could probably tell you what trains might be running by your home.
I'm usually quiet until I get to know you. I'm really attentive to what's near to me, both physically and emotionally; I can tell when things have changed even in the slightest, and my friends think that's kinda creepy.

sweatdrop

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

Aeonathenne

Invisible Lunatic

12,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:00 am
Hi, I'm Nana/Nacho/Neenerz/whatevertyouwantbby. c:
I'm 18, live in CO, semi close to the Denver area, work at Red Robin as a hostess, and just recently finished high school.
Alright now that the technical stuff's over with--
I LIKE CUTE TINGS.
I HAVE NO SELF-AWARENESS.
I LOVE ART/MUSIC/STUDYING WHAT MAKES PEOPLE TICK.
AND A STRANGE FASCINATION FOR ALL THINGS WWII, ESPECIALLY ADOLF HITLER.
I LOVE RANDOM FACTS.
I AM SOCIALLY CLUMSY.
andiloveyou. heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 am
Queen Spazzy
Torric, the 80s was an awesome decade for music, eh?
And pirating is nice, too, even though I'm trying to get into the business of making games, haha.
Yeah? What kind of games? I wanted to do that too, but didn't have the money (wanted to go to DeVry).  

X_Torric_X

Dangerous Lunatic

Aachren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 am
Queen Spazzy
Aachren, you should let me in on some good books sometime!
I'm always on the search for good reading material.

I can do that.
What sorts of things do you enjoy reading?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 am
Hi hi! 4laugh
My name is Sabrina, I'm 16, I love to RP, I like meeting new people, hang out with buds, and yup. I would love to talk to a lot of you 4laugh
Till then! blaugh  

Venetia Valdis90

graus

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 am
'sup!
my name is Francisca, but you may call me Fran. <3 i'm 16, gonna turn 17 this February, and i'm from Portugal~
i'm currently studying Arts at the best art school this country has to offer, but since it's in another town i don't live with my family anymore ;v;
i wear a lot of black, and just got some New Rock boots for Christmas~ ( it irks me terribly when people assume the only thing i listen to are screams and that i'm into dark rituals because of what i wear. :I )
i wanna move to America when i grow up, and i hope to major in something related with digital art, it's my passion. ;u;/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm
Hi there. razz
I'm Rose Cat200 on here but you can call me Rose, Rosie, Darknight or the Mighty Mo. heart (I love that name) I am a number years old, live somewhere in the world, and go to school (yay I'm smart!!!)
I play an Alto Saxophone, some kind of guitar, and the piano, I hate the piano so much. stressed
I am a person who hearts anime and manga a lot, and I draw a lot of my own anime (which can be disturbing at times) of me, my friends, and everything else.
I love to play all sorts of video games as long as they are not first person shooters, but I really like the Castlevania games, sometime the Legend of Zelda, Impossible Creatures, and I can go on about this for another five minutes......... *sigh*
I'm tired.
stare

Rose Cat200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm
@Torric:
Well, I'm an artist, and my forte is generally fantasy things, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.
I'm hoping I can use some connections to get into Bethesda, but even an indie dev will work.
I'm at a school in my state that has a fairly good gaming program, and it's really cheap, so I'm happy.
I'm rooming with a girl that transferred from PA because going out-of-state at my university was cheaper than in-state, so I'm guessing our tuition is a fair price for someone looking to be a gaming major.

@Aachren:
Well, I'm into LOTS of things.
I prefer fantasy most of the time, but I'm also cool with sci-fi, historical, memoir... Well, you get the picture, haha.

Alright, on to welcoming!
So, welcome all of you newcomers!

Gresley, noticing changes is a good thing, even if others say it's creepy.
So, where all have you traveled, anyway, since you're into traveling?
I'd love to know some good places to see. :]

Nana, CO?
You're one of few I've met around here from there.
And cute things are awesome. >w<

Sabrina, I hope to get to talk to you sometime, you sound so happy and fun~
Oh, and I'll probably call you Venetia. It's a bad memory thing. ^^;

Fran, I'll make sure to not make assumptions about you.
I hate it when people do that to me.
Small towns in America aren't always differences-friendly...
But digital art is a good thing to study, lots of different ways to use it. :3

Rose, alto saxophone?
Amazing~
I love the sound of the saxophone, especially alto saxophone. :>
I'd love to see some of your drawings, sometime, if you happen to host any images of them online. :3

Well, O hope everyone enjoys the guild!
Hoping to see you in the forums. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm
Welcome everyone! xd heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 pm
Hello peoples/random creatures of all types! My name is Kay, and that's basically what everyone calls me. I'm 16 turning 17 this month. I love anime, manga, and the language of Japanese! I play the flute and sing in the school choir. I have a HUGE obsession with mythical creatures, especially of dragons, fairies, angels and demons, but all creatures in general. Hope to be able to talk to you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm
Ello, Mates!
My name is NIghtsparrow_27. You guys can call me Night, Sparrow, Alex, Al, Allie, Aly, Charlie (don't ask), Willis (don't ask either), or whatever you bloody feel like it. I'm 16, and live in a part of this sphere we call Earth....Hm....What else?....What else?...OH! RIGHT! I love to roleplay. it's one of my guilty pleasures. So is drawing manga-style. I wouldn't change it for the world. So if anyone wants free art I can try and draw ye something...Um..Like any teenager or young adult, I waste my time listening to music. To what? You ask. A little bit of everything but my favorite type is in my profile....Hm...I guess that's about it. Would love to speak to you blokes later.

~From your lord and master,
Foamy NIghtsparrow_27

Ashifer

Timid Friend

Impracticality

Magnetic Informer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:37 pm
alo peoples!
my name, depending on who you are and what you feel like calling me, can be many things, including: shadow, shadowness, fox, foxy, aer, aerion, maddie, emphippimo(long story) lakeisha whitefeather gomez (even longer story), mo, momo, etc. feel free to call me any or none of these!
I live in California, love fog, play the harp (yes, that thing with a ton of strings), love reading, hate writing, am trying to learn Japanese (along with about half of the other people on gaia), and I also like running in circles and screaming. just kidding, I dont really, just wanted to see if you were still readin hehe ^^
so yeup thats me! feel free to PM or comment or quote me! I love making new friends biggrin
Shadowness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:05 pm
:] Hello, I'm Tina, but you can call me any combination from my username [Dem, Tear, blah blah blah blah, Carrot]

I'm a wanna-be good singer. Uhh, 13 . . . quit over a year ago, but now I'm back! Changed alot [specially that airplane crash] I have a puppy, Pom, almost two years old :] . I live on Earth. Northern Hemisphere. And that's about all . . . biggrin  

Singehart

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:17 pm
*peeks inside*

Uh, hi.

...I guess I should say more, huh?
I'm 17 years old; My birthday is on July 12th; I am a High School Senior this year, and scared shitless to graduate; I do not like spiders. At. All; I've never been kissed, or even been on a date.

if anything comes up, I'll add I guess.
I'm very boring.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games