Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir appeared in a gust of wind atop a nearby tree branch on the training grounds. He'd come there in the hopes of learning some new jutsu but drew himself back into the shadows once he appeared. "I smell smoke." he thought as he looked around and saw his fellow cloud jounin fighting what appeared to be a strange girl, who'd just hopped out of the tree he was now in.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 am
Yahoo!! Using stone protection huh? Let me show you how hot i am! *handseals* Katon Hidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hydra Technique)

Description: A variant of the Katon Ryuuka no jutsu, this one has the same function, only tripled. Instead of one stream of fire that advances towards the opponent, the user is capable of exhaling three at the same time, although all still vary from each other at only a slight degree (meaning that they can only be used against enemies that stand close to each other and not at different directions). The 3 streams look like 3 snakes, and that's where the jutsu got its name.

*kitty shoots 3 streams towards pyro*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"heh it would be kitty" pyro said sinking into the ground with his sword at hand and swiming behind her unoticingly and coming up slowly "so you want to know how hot you are huh?" pyro asked
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 am
Kazuo looks at Kitty. "What's wrong with you?!" Kazuo runs at her then swings his staff to knock her in the gut.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am
*kitty jumps up* Or as fast as lightning! *handseals* Inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)

Description: After making the necessary handseals the user slap the ground (as many times as one wants) for everytime they slap the ground a blast wave of lightning radiates outwards 50ft.

*when she comes down she slaps the floor*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"usually when someone jumps in the air making handsings that isnt good" pyro said to himself using the earth to launch him and kazuo into the air then forming handisngs "powerful fireball" a giant fireball was shot out of pyro's mouth heading towards kitty
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 am
"Thanks Pyro!" Kazuo shouts relieved that the lightning didn't hit him. Kazuo makes handsigns in the air at the same time as Pyro and shoots a lightning ball at Kitty with Pyro's fireball.

(Lightning Bolt Jutsu)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir scoffed at the sight of the fight and leaned his back against the tree trunk to relax while he watched. "That girl doesn't know who she's dealing with. It should be over soon. There's no need for me to get involved." A snide smirk crossed his lips. "I wonder if how many lives she has left before she runs out?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am
*handseal* substitution technique...

*kitty changes with a piece of wood appearing in a tree* *handseals* Art of Cutting blast!

*kitty uses her last paper of her bag, making 6 birds, 3 aiming to kazuo, 3 to pyro*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"kazuo you got this?" pyro asked letting him finish it
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:55 am
User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
ANBU of Cloud

(I'm not sure what that cutting blast thing was about. EDIT: Nvm it was the birds lol)

Kazuo smiles. "Oh yes I do!" Kazuo makes handsigns and 6 senbon appear in front of him and shoot into the birds staying in them. Kazuo lands back on the ground. Then manipulates the crystal to send spikes out to hold onto the butterfly sending them back to Kitty.

(Crystal Senbon)

"Crystals are my thing..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir glanced below him and saw the girl. He sighed before letting his upper half hang upside down, his face fairly close to hers. "Yo." he simply said before his ears twitched and he flipped off the branch, landing in front of Kitty. He pointed his hands at the incoming crystalized butterflies and growled, "Gale Surge!" The crystal would instantly be blown a short distance away.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am
Pyro lands besides kazuo "well then i guess this should count as our training" pyro said as he formed handsigns and created large spikes headin towards kitty  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 am
*kitty stand still as she noticed the guy in front of her, she didnt speak she just turned the back and jumped of the tree, walking away without saying anything*
*she suddenly got hit by the spikes...she bends down...but keeps on walking

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am
(EDITED)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games