Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 pm
"Your allergic?" Riko smiled and walked over to the balcony. "The cherry blossom garden then." She took his hand and teleported to the garden, leaning against a tree with the petals flying around. "I always loved coming here..." She whispered, thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm
Ricky nodded "Alright..and hey I know this sounds odd but I'm glad we got to become allies even if we had to be enemies first" He said. He then ran past Alastor knowing Kendal would be here. "Kendal..Alyss are you here?" He called.

Kendal smiled at Alyss "It's good to see you too" He said. He then looked at Keliah "Always glad to have you around..after all your my favorite niece" He said. Deron smiled and laughed as she hugged him "Love you Liah" He said. He looked at Alyss "Mommy...I tired" He said. He then herd somthing he pointed down the halway "Mommy daddy big budder" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm
"It's always been my favorite place to be. We should get married here." Kessaris said, echoing her letter. "Riko, tomorrow, don't get hurt. If any of us do, they'll be all over us. That's the last thing I want to happen right now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris and smiled, blushing a little. "Okay... I understand..." She hugged her love tightly, smiling. "Kessaris... I want you beside me for the rest of me life." She whispered, looking into his eyes after they had hugged.

~~~

"Ricky? Where have you been, darling?" Alyss asked, hugging Ricky tightly. "Let's go put Deron into bed." She said softly, walking with Deron into his room and putting him into the bed with Siofa. "Night." She walked out and looked at Ricky. "Whats up?"  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm
"That's just what I wanted to hear actually...because, well...." Kessaris stands before her, his body facing the moon. He takes from his pocket the ring Alyss gave to him and holds it out as he lowers to one knee. "Well...Riko, I know we've been together a really long time, but I just want to ask you....will you marry me? Even if we don't come back tomorrow, I just want to know that you always cared...please?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm
(5000)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 pm
((*breaks out the cake and balloons!!!*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Riko smiled, small tears coming out of her eyes. "Kessaris, I-" She wiped her eyes and smiled, nodding. "Yes, of course..." She hugged Kessaris again, knowing that she would be with him until she died now. "I've always wanted this..." Riko whispered, looking into his eyes now.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm
Ricky frowned "Well it's not much but I'm still a little nervous..has Kessaris, Keliah, or Riko told you what is going on tomarrow" He asked. He frowned "I've been told we'll be fine but I feel that if I don't worry no one will" He said. He looked at Alyss "Also I wanted to say..." He stopped for a moment. He hugged Alyss "Your like the mom I never had..and I love you" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Alyss blushed and smiled, hugging him back. She kissed his forehead, then smiled. "I love you to Ricky. Your like a first born to me..." She whispered, looking down into his eyes. "Please be careful tomorrow. Kessaris and Riko, watch them..." She said simply.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm
(Vegeta, what does it say about his power level? It's over 5000!!!!)

"Ha!!" He lifts her from the ground and spins jovially before placing her back down against the tree. "Thank you, thank you! Alright, we can't let this go to our heads yet. We have to tell...well first fight....then tell everyone tomorrow! This is going to be awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Riko laughed a lot as she was spun around. She listened to him and then grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer. "But I like being your fiancee... I wouldn't want to be gone from you." She kissed him deeply and she wrapped her arms around his neck.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Ricky smiled "I will I promise" He said. He looked at her he had small tears rolling down his face. He felt so warm and loved at the moment "..just please be rooting for us.." He said. He hugged her again not wanting to let go "I love you so much mom" He said. It was the first time he had actually called her that. He knew they might not survive tomarrow "Just make sure everyone has faith in us even if we don't have faith in ourselves" He said.

Kendal stood outside the door he knew what Ricky needed at the moment was a mom. Someone who would care about him no matter what. He had tried his hardest but he knew he could never take the place of a mom. "I'm glad to hear you finally accept her as a mom Ricky and Thanks for letting him Alyss" He said quietly with a small smile. He stepped away from the door going to see how Keliah was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm
"I believe in you son. I always have." Alyss smiled and hugged him tightly, looking at Kendal who left. "I am glad I am your mother. I always have loved you, Ricky. You know that on earth I will always cheer for you all. Even Alastor."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm
"And after tommorow, you'll like being my wife. Or the prospect of it until we're married." Kessaris returns her kiss, a petal of a cherry blossom falling on his face. "I can feel a change coming. Would you like to stay in Tenshu, or Shale, your real home tonight?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games