Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe looked up into his eyes, brushing a kiss over his nose. "It was nothing that we could have prevented. Things happen. Don't feel guilty about it." She nuzzled her nose affectionately against his. "Think of good things, mon amour."

Ravin thoughtfully traced patterns into his white shirt and smiled up at him. She nibbled on his lip gently. "I can't wait to be yours forever."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I don't feel guilty, its just sad," He sighed. "As much as I don't like them and vice versa, it still sucks ya know?" He shook the sad thoughts away. Today was all about Ravin.
"One ceremony doesn't change this," He smiled. "Raye, you're already mine forever, as I am yours," He kissed her nose.
He enjoyed the thought of a wedding, for her, but it wasn't as if a few vows meant anything. People divorced. But he wouldn't be that way. Raye was his forever. Period.

||wow,,that sucked:s||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 pm
[[No, it's not.]]

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User Image"Well, it's nice to see that my fiance has a heart," she teased, poking his nose. Then she kissed it in turn.

Raivn snuggled closer to him. "Mhmm, I like the sound of that," she purred, stroking his arms. "You, mine, forever. Yep. I love those three words."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter noticed the smile on her face and smiled softly as well. It was nice to see her smiling again even though he knew it probably wouldn't last long. Since he was being difficult about the whole thing that had happened. After detangling the knot he grabbed the brush again and finished brushing her hair. He began to pin it up and set the black roses in it. He kissed her cheek and steped away from her to let her finish her makeup.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Did you ever doubt me having one?" Dylan chuckled softly as she poked him in the nose and kissed it.

"I quiet enjoy them myself babe," He kissed the top of her messy black hair. "You should probably finish getting ready, I'll head down to get everything set up," They decided on having the wedding at home, which worked. It was just a tight space, so not having much family came in handy here. "You invited your blonde friend right?" The other vampire whose name slipped his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe chuckled softly and bowed her head to accept the kiss. "You do that. I'll be up here doing girly stuff."

Ravin winked at him playfully. "Airi Yuu. Yes, of course. She already knew long before. She practically knows everything." She stepped closer to him. "When she arrives, address her as 'Airi-sama.' She's the oldest of our kind, so she deserves respect."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica paused in doing her makeup when he began pinning her hair up on top of her head. Her smile grew a bit, especially when she noticed his smile as well. A small pit of hope bubbled up inside of her.
A few black roses were placed in her hair as well now and she smiled a bit more. Hunter kissed her cheek and her stomach twisted a bit. Just as she turned to kiss him he stepped away and she sighed. Maybe that would have been pushing it anyway.
She turned back around and finished up her makeup in a few moments. It was a lot easier when you were graceful. She stood up and straightened out her dress. "You look stunning Hunter," She bit her lip, looking him over.

She hadn't hunted in days, her throat was burning like crazy. But she just wasn't in the mood to hunt, much less drink.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nodded. Right, Airi Yuu. Whatever the ******** she just said. He twirled Ravin out of his arms and smirked. "Ok okay, Airi-Sama. Got it," He placed a small kiss on her cheek before racing down stairs to set everything up.

]

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned to look at her. "You look amazing as well Veronica. You always do though." he complimented softly, noting the redness of her eyes. "Veronica, when was the last time you hunted."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin laughed to herself and stole a quick kiss from his lips before he could escape. She wound her hair around and brushed it. Ravin's straight black hair curled easily. She parted it and played with it several times before she styled it.

Ravin plaited red roses into her hair and stood back to admire the effect. Then, she swept downstairs with a bouquet of red and black roses in her hands.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica blinked as she stepped just a bit closer to him. Not close enough to be anything too far. But she just wanted to be close to him, just as close as possible without pushing it.
"I haven't looked very great all week," She muttered. True, she hadn't been in any mood to get all pretty. There was no point when all she was doing was moping around.
He looked into her eyes and she blinked slowly, turning to have her back face him. "I dunno.." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan went to the door right before the lady knocked. He flashed a charming smile at her and took the flowers from her. "Thank you miss," He handed her a generous tip. "Oh, aren't I styling them as well?" He shook his head. "I can take care of it, thank you." She smiled. "Enjoy your big day," He smiled and as she turned to leave he shut the door.

The flowers were spilling over his arms, there were so many. Reds and blacks of all sorts. Of course, this probably seemed odd. But it was what Ravin wanted, so its what they got. He set them up and finished just as Ravin came down the stairs. He smiled and rushed over to scoop her up. "Ah my love, you look gorgeous,"

]

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImagePractice in longer dress allowed her to succesfully climb down the stiars. Dylan was at the door receiving flowers from the flower lady. He closed the door and headed towards her with arms full of red and black flowers.

Ravin got onto the landing. Dylan put the flowers down and rushed over to scoop her arm. Ravin laughed in delight and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why, thank you, my sweetheart!" she exclaimed. Ravin leaned in and pressed a sweet, full kiss to his lips. "You are quite handsome yourself, stranger."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and walked over to her, wrapping her into a tight hug. "Baby" he cooed softly "I'm sorry, I just... Please..." He tilted her face up to kiss her. He just wanted her to be happy, that's all her had ever really wanted. But now she was miserable and it was his fault.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:53 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica inhaled sharply when he hugged her tightly. She smiled a bit as he called her baby and held her tighter. "Its okay, thats all I've been trying to tell you for the passed week," He tilted her head up and kissed her softly. She turned in his arms to face him, her arms wrapping behind his neck. "Hunter, you have to get over the fact that you attacked me," She whispered. "It was one time, it doesn't take away from the fact that you love and care for me," She kissed his lips gently. "And it doesn't make me love you less," She held herself to him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games