Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We can't forget revenge of the fifth!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 11:11 am
Me hoarding money and shinies in every game I play:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 4:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
biggrin So lucky to still have the loyalty of wonderful members, including our wonderful Vice Captain! biggrin

I'm here 'til the place burns down, basically. cat_xd
It's scary outside, but comfy cozy here in the guild, I'll never leave. emotion_kirakira

You can't beat the classics lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 11:18 am
Blind Blindness

There are some real gems among the classics, like this one!
(We get a lot of use out of this one in this household.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:08 am

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 8:48 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

There are some real gems among the classics, like this one!
(We get a lot of use out of this one in this household.)

I have coffee twice a week lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:28 am
Blind Blindness
I have coffee twice a week lol

I have coffee never. ;w;
I don't imbibe or consume anything with caffeine in it anymore, not even chocolate. cat_emo
(Which seemed to startle my doctor when I answered "none" to the question of how much caffeine I have in certain time period (week? month? I don't remember); is it really so strange for a person to have zero caffeine intake, especially with my condition?)
I have a decent taste-similar caffeine free replacement, though! Roasted barley tea! (And apparently, if mixed with chicory, it tastes even MORE like real coffee, but I don't get on well with chicory.)
We use the "this is fine" GIF for whenever it's like everything is metaphorically going up in flames all around us but we're just like "whatever" and deal with it.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:41 am
Queen Spazzy

This replying all came late due to me getting distracted and busy irl some.

My year older nephew Travis has been now a week gone (plus a couple days as he left April 29th to do his vacationing thing with his college friends they all love to do.)
I been hanging out with my family more which gives me mixed feelings mostly that of "why couldn't our family hang out more like this back then, so I would hopefully know a lot more people?" (although in reality it's more family I do know with random visits of ones I do not time to time that the older siblings know.) All the same it's been great going to hang out more, but sadly with scheduling they got I have to remind them some time later after Travis is back from his vacation that we have our D&D Sundays that normally go until 6pm with our friends here. (mostly cause atm our games are canceled until Travis is back, and my family went forgetting we even got that due to the last ones been I'm free to come over earlier to hang out for we had no D&D.)

But to make up for lack of D&D I got into the MMO on xboxone Neverwinter with other friends of mine where I enjoy breaking the brains of people playing a Drow Paladin in the Oathkeeper skills tree. (other then him I got my Dwarf Barbarian, ex-pirate of the Blue Dawn background Tiefling Warlock *which ironically our group did a session about being of the Blue Dawn before, only back then I was a Bollywog which isn't a race in the MMO yet if it ever will be as they update*, & final one atm I got *as I'm slowly getting Astra to trade for Zen method for I do plan to get other races you have to buy* is a half orc thief. After Zen is got idk if I want to get the Aasimar race for a full go cleric healer to take over being the healer for my friends, or go crazier and do the reroll after on the drow to make them an Aasimar Paladin instead as they have more outward healing boost.)
All same moving on that's all been going on for some stuff, and we don't really need me talking all my plans for an MMO for I got many for many MMOs I'm in. sweatdrop

For pet things our fence is planned to be built for the dog sometime this Summer once Travis returns so we can decide on front or back yard more for the dog & then our little mutt butt Sasha can run amok outside longer like she wants to do and I wont have to worry too much about the shitty avenue people. (I got beefs with all of them as they go from good people some to there is arseholes whom will go in the alley out back and break a car's windows that is back there in the back yard just cause they flapping can.)
We're probably building the shelves for the cats by then too with me debating on having my bedroom be the room of that for my door is mostly always open (unless I got to change or am blocking people out due to being really sick.) Mostly for I got no fancy decorations around in it other then my shelf of DVDs/video games/books/handheld game consoles/decorations mixed.

And speaking of that car in our back yard case I recall why I highly dislike this home I got even more (apart from that.) As we just replaced our front porch's outside light just two days ago and it's not turning on again now suddenly, and as Summer comes it's a reminder having our fans on then microwaving/air frying anything blows the fuse out with this house so we got to go reset all our power which is also a hoot when it's fraken hot prep for summer time temps. So that's all fun. gonk  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 11:25 am
Tobi Kaito

All good! I'll probably be busy around early August, some fam is coming out to visit and vacation, so I get it. The beau will probably be working most of the days they're here, which means I'll be the one available to play tour guide and host. (And lend them a car key so they don't have to rent something to go places that are further than walking distance.)

Ooh, Neverwinter! We still have a physical copy of the older Neverwinter game, Neverwinter Nights. Or, well, at least one of the expansions for it, I'm not... completely sure if we have the base game. I know we used to have it, not sure if it's the one on the shelf or if we lost (old college roommates stole) it. I've never played it, but I remember the beau sinking a lot of hours into it.
I only have room in my life to be dedicated to one MMORPG, though, and that's FFXIV. ^^; Plus I've never liked how the duty or truly multiplayer content is handled in other MMOs; I'm a solo player, and don't have the spoons for much interaction (especially communication) with strangers. FFXIV's duty system makes it easy for solo people like me, though, so it's earned my sub with that alone.
(I'll leave my XIV talk at that, I can ramble for ages about it otherwise.)

Nice! It'll be a good time for the pupper to be outside, warm and sunny and who knows how many insects to chase and terrorize. And I've not doubts the kitties will be pleased with their new playing and lounging space regardless of the location.

Oh dear, does the bulb need re-tightening in the socket, or do you think it's wiring? Honestly, electrical problems are the worst. It's the category of home repair I know the least about, and the easiest to screw up in a big way. Used to live in an OOOOOLD trailer with fuses that literally aren't made anymore, so when one went out we were just about sunk, the only thing that saved us is one of the local hardware places had one sitting around in storage that they managed to find. But then later something screwed up the wiring in literally half the place, and we had an actual certified electrician come in to try to help (a neighbor, he did it for free, we never could have afforded to pay someone for it) and even he couldn't figure out the problem. It was not fun trying to juggle outlets and circuits to run our appliances and electric heater in cold weather...

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:32 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 9:21 am
Queen Spazzy

It's good to gather our good family members to live life together some with hangouts or vacations all together, specially when we all know the struggle that is life.
(That and we all got life traumas & dramas that seem to only relax when around others.)

If either of you ever get back into the Neverwinter MMO I don't know what all changed for honestly I'm a newer player. (and my friends only talked mostly about what I'm sharing here most.)
Yet cause of my friends in Utah having played it back then I can share they changed the max level to twenty and apparently also changed some areas for they talked most about those changes having happened, but my friends having been away themselves for awhile (played last in 2019 they said.) they don't fully know what exactly changed they just know areas changed a bit.
I can however say even if it isn't much seeing I'm the newest player of this year, Neverwinter is still a fun MMO to play to this day.

Honest with the pup I'm wanting more so to go buy a dog harness and leash for it again (since she's been without one for two years now after her ex-owner ran off with them both.) so that mostly I could take it for walks again for I know it wants to walk and for my case it would help with times I'm starting to feel depression attacks as how can I feel those when with a dog outside walking together? (least as strong compared to just standing outside beside it waiting for the dog to do it's bathroom needs and head inside again.)

I feel it may sadly be the wiring system for we are living in an older house built back by my grandfather with the newest additions being my year older nephew's bedroom and before his room it was back then before my older brother Jim's father moved in here (as it's a we share a mom case.) with turning a meat storage room into a bathroom for the family which was idk how many years ago for it was done back when Jim's father before my father became his father was about nineteen & I honestly do not know my brother Jim's father Jim's age. So it's possibly like 1930s or 1940s when that happened for idk ages... xp I just know my older brother Jim is in his early 50s now.
(All same hopefully we'll figure something out soon so we got a yard light on again for night time, especially if we go order food around night so the delivery person can see things seeing as otherwise you got jack nothing of light minus whatever lighting device on your person for this avenue sucks we have all our street lights by the street signs and literally nowhere else where they are needing to be at.)

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 12:15 pm
Tobi Kaito

It'll be nice to have the fam up to visit. I know they really wanted to come out around Christmas, but health issues and travel costs made that impossible. (We ended up video calling with them, instead, since it was literally the first Christmas the 'rents had without us.)
(What's also nice is we have an ultimatum out that only the family we WANT can stay with us; no unwanted visits from aunts who only want a free place to stay while they spend every day hanging out doing tourist stuff.)

Yeah, I'm sure Neverwinter will be WAY different now. The physical game we have (Neverwinter Nights 2; the original really has gone missing) can't even be played online anymore. I think my beau also played the MMO way back in its infancy, like 2013-ish when he was still doing post-secondary. I'm SURE the rulesets at the least are different, Neverwinter Nights 2 used 3.5e, and fourth edition came out the next year after that game.

Oh, going on walkies would be lovely! There are actually some studies that suggest walking a pet is good for mental and emotional health as well as the obvious physical health benefits. It's also very good for socializing, because people are much more likely to approach a person out with a pet than they are someone out on their own.
(This works with cats as well as dogs; I actually have a lead and harness for my boys, though only one of them actually likes going out for walks. It took a long time to acclimate them to the harness, and even a bit of chill outside will make Shima turn right around to go back inside, but he LOVES all the attention he gets when he's out and about.)

That's a pretty old house, wow! The house my grandfather lived in was old, but I don't think it was THAT old. Old enough that since they always kept their refrigerator in the same place, the floor rotted out from under it, and I don't think he had central air or heat (I remember being relegated to the attic room a lot when we visited, and it was always sweltering in the summer), and one of the rooms was carpeted with sample squares that looked to be straight out of the sixties, but I don't think the wiring was weird or anything. Houses from the 30s and 40s that haven't had any electrical updates, though, usually have... quirks, to put it nicely.
I hope you figure out a fix for the outside light too, though! Having no light is like the bane of getting food delivered, I swear. One of our old apartments, all the outside lights went out on our side of the building, so drivers literally refused to come to our door, we always had to meet them in the parking lot. And then our last apartment, not sure what we'd have done if we didn't have our balcony light, drivers could never seem to find our building unless we had the light on and put in a note about it for them. So, yeah, outside lights are kind of a big deal, super frustrating when they're not working correctly!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 11:44 am

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:16 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:19 am

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games