Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:02 pm
I updated the photo index. 3nodding

EDIT: I like SYFFER more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:07 am
Onoj
You should then we can start on our club! Of bear....people....things....yeah.
I like that idea! *goes to hunt some bear*  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:03 am
thaxul
Onoj
You should then we can start on our club! Of bear....people....things....yeah.
I like that idea! *goes to hunt some bear*

Yay! Now we are teh sex.

And now on to forming our club...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:26 pm
We need more bears...

Let's have a pik-i-nik!!!

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:34 pm
Nolah has been accepted back into the guild (she was deleted when she didn't respond to Roll Call)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:03 pm
SYFFER it is 3nodding Tanks evwy body!

idea That's a good idea Onoj 3nodding . How about this to get the guild active: We all form "clubs" according to what our avatars represent. For example me, Nienna, and imyavvie would belong to the ummm Darkness Rock Club. Onoj and Thaxul could be in the Teddy Bear Club. Plus a lot more clubs according to interest.

What do you guys think? smile  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:54 pm
Haha great idea SYFFER! Anyone is welcome to join the teddy bear club as long as you have bear pajamas!

And providing you are kool enough. wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:36 pm
Oh I don't know Onoj... I don't think anyone not wearing a bear costume CAN be kool eek

Join the "Digital Delinquents Club" Today! 3nodding We Will Rock You!

Onoj can be the Teddy Bear Club Captain, I will be the Digital Delinquents Club captain, and anyone else with a unique style can start one as long as they don't get too numerous. The Captains are responsible for keeping track of who's in their club. Now post your allegiance! scream  

SYFFER

Imyavie

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:10 pm
SYFFER
Oh I don't know Onoj... I don't think anyone not wearing a bear costume CAN be kool eek

Onoj can be the Teddy Bear Club Captain, I will be the Digital Delinquents Club captain, and anyone else with a unique style can start one as long as they don't get too numerous. The Captains are responsible for keeping track of who's in their club. Now post your allegiance! scream

Teh coolness!

I am a digital delinquent and damn proud! *raises guitar* xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:43 pm
imyavie
SYFFER

Teh coolness!

Yay! Digital Delinquents shall rule you all mortal fools! *does guitar solo* Join us or suffer being unkool! eek  

SYFFER

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:49 pm
SYFFER
imyavie
SYFFER

Teh coolness!

Yay! Digital Delinquents shall rule you all mortal fools! *does guitar solo* Join us or suffer being unkool! eek

I want to join  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:53 pm
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER
imyavie
SYFFER

Teh coolness!

I want to join
Yipee another member. I'm waiting on Menegil's approval to create a Clubs thread so we'll have to wait.  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:54 pm
SYFFER
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School neutral . Usually she slept through the class xp . One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear razz . ''God Almighty !'' gonk shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' smile and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again whee . ''Jesus Christ!'' gonk shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' smile and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin xp . This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' scream The Teacher fainted. eek

My god the smilies are out to get me. confused  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:33 pm
Falathrim

My god the smilies are out to get me. confused
Yes Fala I'm afraid they are neutral Eru help you.  

SYFFER

Melian

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:52 pm
Heh. domokun  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games