Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 pm
Hi everyone my name is Amber but you can call me moonlight if you want. I'm 28yrsold. I like to bake, write stories, watch my favorite soap opera one life to live, read manga especially when it comes to Shoujo, Yaoi, Boys Love, Shonen when it comes to Tsubasa chronicles & Seinen. I like to listen to J-pop, J-rock, country, soft rock, R&B & some oldies music. I also like to watch anime too. Thank you for inviting me to the guild I really appreciate it alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:00 am
WELCOME all! heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am
Hey folks my name is Mary. I'm 16yrs old. I live in Australia. I do a lot of art (painting mostly) and reading, I watch a lot of movies and old tv shows, I'm on the computer at least once a day, I admit I'm a little obsessed. I love music, I would die without music in my life. I dropped out of school last year and don't have a job (I suck at job finding!) so I have lots time on my hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 am
Queen Spazzy
@Torric:
Well, I'm an artist, and my forte is generally fantasy things, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.
I'm hoping I can use some connections to get into Bethesda, but even an indie dev will work.
I'm at a school in my state that has a fairly good gaming program, and it's really cheap, so I'm happy.
I'm rooming with a girl that transferred from PA because going out-of-state at my university was cheaper than in-state, so I'm guessing our tuition is a fair price for someone looking to be a gaming major.

An Elder Scrolls/Fallout fan, I see. Good choices. I've always been interested in gaming development ever since I held my first NES controller. Problem is that I just couldn't afford the schooling. If I had all the necessary software, I'd probably go freelance.  

X_Torric_X

Dangerous Lunatic

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 am
hi i am Jenn but my freinds call me "moogle".
i love cats, hate animal cruelty and support our troops!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm
Hello! -waves- Thanks for the invite, I feel so loved. heart

My name is Roxy but, everyone on Gaia calls me Dee or DY. I'm pretty goofy and easy going, and I LOVE to talk. Sometimes I think too much but- There I go again. lol

So um, want to know anything else feel free to poke me and ask! Thanks!  

Delusionally Yours

Mewling Kitten

Kit Quandelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 am
Why hello thar... thanks for inviting me. I'm Quandy and I'm Australian. I love music. I play the alto saxophone, the piano and the nose flute (OK I don't play the nose flute, but I think that would be awesome). I like reading, writing, improving my French, and guinea pigs cooked medium rare. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 am

Hi there. Thank you for inviting me to join your guild! :3
My real name is Alexandra, but my nickname is Ali.
My Gaia username is obviously Kniros, but to friends I'm known as Kniri or Bunny.
I'm 19 years old, and live in the United States.
Right now I'm transferring to a new college for the Spring Semester, and starting the Nutrition program.

Hmm...choosing what exactly to tell you all is more difficult than I thought! I love to read more than anything.
Reading a book is like jumping into another world and imagining yourself in that world :3 most of my money is spent on books.
I play the piano. I like to draw chibis. My favorite coffee flavor is white chocolate mocha.
Video games are always fun, Super Smash Bro's Brawl and Melee are my favorites because my favorite characters to battle with are the Ice Climbers and Toon Link.
I love to bake! Cookies, cakes, pies, etc.
I love food, especially sandwiches and sharp cheddar cheese. Omnomnom.
I still sleep with a stuffed animal that I've owned since childhood.
Once...when I was younger, a rooster chased me around our yard and attacked me. My dad broke his neck a day later, and gave him to a friend to make into soup (we're vegetarians).

And well...that's all just a random little bit about me! :3 Hope to get to know you all much better!

Kniros

Magical Girl

11,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100

Sei Gigantea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 pm
Whoa, look at all those sub-forums! O.O

I think I'm gonna like this guild. xD

Thanks for inviting me, btw! ^-^ This guild just fits my criteria for randomness perfectly. I hope to get to know all of you guys better. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm
I don't think anyone is going to look this far behind except for the next person who's gonna post in thsi forum o_o Just saying.

Hello I'm Mate, No not the Australian mate. I'm Croatian...and, i love to draw, go on the computer, read, music, and that seems about it, so far.
I am a wow(world of warcraft) wanna be D: Which would explain why i have a worgen picture as my siggy. And plus they look so class and bad a** biggrin
OH, lul, i also love to play video games. Although I don't really play much sadly. FFF, since I'm getting kinda lazy I'm just gonna sum it up and say go check my profile for more crap about me dramallama  

ZlatoMato

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Sei Gigantea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 pm
its_up234
I don't think anyone is going to look this far behind except for the next person who's gonna post in thsi forum o_o Just saying.

rofl indeed you're right, mate. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 am
I'm Louise (Luis is the real one). 18,male and filipino. an otaku and cosplayer. 5"4 in height. I'm chibi. redface

pleased to meet you all.  

Enze-tan

Premium Otaku

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:31 am
WELCOME EVERYONE! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am
lol, hi there, i never saw this before!
(i must be blind!!!)
i'm sky :'D
i'm 15 years old, 16 in 2 more weeks. WOOT i love the color blue, any shade of blue will do! i live in the Philippines.
i ADORE ciel phantomhive and am planning to name my first born after him. xD
im not a fan of cats AND chickens (unless they're fried) haha. someday, i want to travel the world and be filthy rich > biggrin
my favorite book is harry potter and my favorite subject in school is...Math i dont like any of 'em.

....AND my friend's boyfriend is a creep. LOL. random.

thanks for the invite

dressed like a daydream

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 am
LOL...welcome xd  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games