Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 pm

katsuro walk to the gates, looking for kit. he then walk in his old home, when he was a little academy student. he had a frown on him, seeming like he was going to die or something. he shook it off his head and continued to headed in.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:46 pm

((sorry for that guys, my computer crash and my hard drive went with it. so im going to be on rarely for the next week. so im just going to get on with Mikyo's new storyline.))

The Archangel lept into the air via backflip and hovered in the air about twenty feet above the field of battle. A sickining smile arose on teh face of Mikyo's body as his black eyes loomed down onto his combatance as if they were his toys. All of a sudden the smile was replaced with anger and distrot as he turned his head back to the horizon. "Well..." The Death Angel growled at the ninja on the ground, "...It looks like you all get to live to fight another day...or at least die some other time." The form of Mikyo dissappeared as once again another shadow appeared on the horizon. This figure was nor human and it was too big to be a normal wolf. The frail wings of the creature seemed to be torn and ridged, and the dark armor clanked as it's hips swayed in the air. To some that knew Mikyo before his dimise this creature was a kind and noble servent of the Yami family for generations, but during the battle and Mikyo's horrific change into the Archangel it was a bloodthirsty beast that destroyed itself to save a human. As the creature drew near, it was clear that it held a small sack upon its spiked back, but it was letting out a very visible white red and blue light. The giant demonic wolf came about five feet away from the group looking Susumu eye to eye on its hine legs. It stared at her for a long period of time before plopping its honches on the ground and proceeded to lick its right paw.

User Image

Oni_Soul

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 pm

After arriving at the gates, shiro realized that he was looking for a leaf shinobi so trying the cloud probably wouldn't help. He then turned around and went for the leaf.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm

M o k i F a i r y
((Er, 1) You never said anything in your posts about being a shadow if your worried about meta gaming I don't I use RP to figure s**t out
2) How the hell could you change into a shadow?
Anyways that was clever and all but I have my own ways.))

Sypher quickly side stepped swinging back his whip to tangle the twisting tentacle things, the arm if kept spinning would bring two clones flying at Fenrir. Sypher used his free hand to make a spiraling lance of his own, but just a normal one which he launched off at Fenrir the second it formed.

((Check.))

((Since I told you before that side-stepping wouldn't work and you ignored me, I'm continuing my attack. Also snow said it was alright for me to transform into a shadow and get behind you since shadows don't make noise or somethin.))
Fenrir saw Sypher try to sidestep his attack but he apparently underestimated the range on his lance. Just stepping to the side would do Sypher almost no good since the lashing steel hard tendrils would still envelope him in their fury. Because of this, paired with Fenrir's close range, Sypher wouldn't have enough time to wrap the lance in his whip, which would've taken a couple of seconds to disable anyways. Fenrir's blow connected, the insane force of the lance instantly sent Sypher into a concussion and his clones disappeared. Fenrir breathed heavily as his lance vanished, leaving behind large dark-purple ringed bruises around his arm from where the flesh had been twisted so tightly. Fenrir gripped his arm in pain as it hung loosely by his side as he stared at Sypher's unconscious body. It would be some time before he would wake up again. Fenrir grinned. He'd won.

(( Once again for the folks in Gaia...

Name of jutsu/ability: Bone-Fanged Lance

Description: Strong bone covers user's entire arm with a long and sharp end. Following it are several tendrils made with elastic bone that wrap themselves over each other so tightly around the user's arm that it literally twists the user's arm completely around several times. After maximum rotations and buildup are completed, the user can release the massive buildup all at once. This causes the tendrils to lash out in a fury of widespread, windmill shaped, insanely fast rotating blades (something like a man-made helicopter blade). Because of the order and length of tendril release, the attack forms a large cone-like shape capable of obliterating anything in its range.

Notice the WIDE-SPREAD part. That's why you can't side step it. That doesn't mean you can't dodge it some other way (like I said when I pmed you earlier) but simply stepping to the right isn't gonna cut it with his attack.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:43 am

snowyloved
...Autohit is godmod. If he wants to go through with it, than fine. He'll either face prison or banhammer. Unless I'm misinterpreting the situation? But yeah, you can quote me on it if it is autohit~

((Really? She said it was alright? Anyways it takes less than a second to pull a child and a skinny old person when other people can run at high speeds with 400 pound weights. Also a twirling tendrils won't knock me out, only the spear would because of the "Knocking the brain forward" and all they would do is hit my armor before the whip would swing in.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 am

snowyloved
((....I never heard of someone transforming into a shadow. So I don't know if that's possible. I thought it was only people? Anyways... You didn't inform Moki that you had become the shadow. That means no one knew except you. You're kinda not providing enough information, which causes some confusion. That's bad RPing skills =_="

PS. You write huge paragraphs that don't have that many breaks ._. It hurts my eyes lol. ))

M o k i F a i r y

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 am

((Question!!! Is there a jutsu that came let u turn into a shadow (custom or not) i wana learn it, if its not a jutsu OR a bloodline for that matter, i dont think it is legal, NOTICE THIS POST IS AN OPINION!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:04 pm

M o k i F a i r y
snowyloved
((....I never heard of someone transforming into a shadow. So I don't know if that's possible. I thought it was only people? Anyways... You didn't inform Moki that you had become the shadow. That means no one knew except you. You're kinda not providing enough information, which causes some confusion. That's bad RPing skills =_="

PS. You write huge paragraphs that don't have that many breaks ._. It hurts my eyes lol. ))

(( I know, I pmed her an explanation of why it should work and she agreed. You CAN transform into other things besides people. Naruto did it in his fight against Kiba. Anyways the point doesn't have to hit you for the attack to work. That's the part I think you're misunderstanding. It's the buildup of power and force that is unleashed all in a split-second that's causing Sypher to be knocked out, not the tip of the attack. ))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Kashensu sprinted through the gates towards his house.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Pyro landed to the ground infront of the gates to see that the battle was still going on so he decided to take a break and head to yamihasu's training ground to see who was their.

pyro hasu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 am

katsuro flew in at the top of the gate and landed there. he had to leave to meet with the mizukage. he will come back later to finish with kashensu-sensai. he then flew up in the air and flown into the sky, out of the village.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 am

After taking a short moment to breathe and regain his composure, Fenrir would walk over to the unconscious body of Sypher and slapped on the special made handcuffs he'd found back at his temple. Once both cuffs were on, Fenrir finally relaxed, though still staying aware of those around him.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 pm

((No I am not unconscious until this situation is over so don't ******** say I am.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 pm

((ok, this is what i see in this: by sidestepping, he avoided the front of the attack, thus making the hit not hit his head, so his braining doesn't do that, instead it hits his shoulder or something and then the armor on the shoulder absorbed the blow, and then he attacked you))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 pm

((Woah Moki calm down now or I might think that you're "harrassing" me. Anyways I already explained in my last post that the tip isn't what's causing Sypher to be knocked out. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that for you guys (moki and apparently buyo now) to understand so PLEASE stop acting like simply sidestepping my character's most powerful attack should save Sypher in this situation, and PLEASE give me one reason for why Sypher shouldn't be knocked out right about now so I can continue to rp. This situation has been holding me back pracically all week and it's wearing on me.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games