Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 am
Kazuo jumps forward running after her moving slower then normal because of the 100 pound weights on his arms and legs. "Don't you want me to heal that for you? What's wrong Kitty?" Kazuo asks following her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"oh no" pyro said as he ran towards kitty " hey you ok did i hurt you to badly" pyro said worrying
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 am
...dont worry...i attacked first... *she said not looking at them* *few meters further she sits down on the ground*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir flashed through some handsigns and created a cloud shield that would block Kitty from most of the hits. "Damnit Pyro time out!" Fenrir turned around expecting to see Kitty. "Now, just what do you think you're-!?" Fenrir glanced around but Kitty had gone. Kazuo ran after her. Fenrir growled before muttering, "You're welcome.".

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"ok then" pyro said looking at the ground thinking about what had happened at the house
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 am
Kazuo stands in front of her as she sits down then makes handsigns. "Healing hands." Kazuo points his hands towards Kitty's wound still 3 feet away and green healing chakra stretches from his hand to her wound slowly healing it. "Are you sad about something Kitty?" Kazuo asks continuing to heal.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am
Fenrir jumps up and relaxes in the tree, but continues to listen to the conversation nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 am
*looks down* im nothing...im like...weakest shinobi of the whole country...and people dont even think im strong *she said while glaning to fenrir* like i didnt hear about " That girl doesn't know who she's dealing with. It should be over soon." look at me...*she said while she changes her hand in paper, the paper falls down on the floor* what can a shinobi do with....paper...  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro over hears kitty and walks over beside her and sits next to her "kitty i dont want to hear that....paper has many powers...you just have to now how to use it....just as earth fire and lightning you have to know how to use it to become better
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am
Kazuo continues healing. "You can make beautiful art! You can kill someone with your beautiful oragami! Your one of the strongest shinobi in this whole village!" Kazuo smiles. "Your one of a kind..."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am
yea of course...... i havent done a single hit on you two...*sighs, a tear rolls over her cheek...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

(Actually Kitty that was a thought. Unless kitty can read minds she wouldn't know what Fenrir was thinking. italics=thought, bold=speech)

Fenrir snarled, got up, walked across his branch, and pushed away the leaves so his face popped out, looking down at kitty. "If you don't want to be weak then train harder and become strong! Quit making excuses saying you can't do anything and just use whatever you've got! It doesn't matter if it's paper, bone, crystal, or fire! Being a ninja means having the guts to get up and do what needs to be done no matter how hopeless the situation or how tough the work! That's my nindo, that's my ninja way! Now you can either get up off the ground, wipe the dust off, and start training, OR you can sit there moping around feeling sorry for yourself. But, don't even hope for just a second that I'll pity you!"

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looks over to kitty and wipes the tears off her face "me and kazuo are great working in team so putting a hit on us is almost impossible" pyro said as he took the paper and looked at it
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am
Kazuo doesn't say anything for a moment while still healing. "Geez Fenrir! Harsh much?!" Kazuo thinks carefully for a moment. "You were fighting against a jounin and an ANBU. You can't expect to get a hit the first 5 seconds. It takes time and careful planning. Not power."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 am
*kitty stares at pyro, and wonders what he will do with the paper* you can say what you want fenrir... but you would never understand this... as someone you cared for...leaves you without reason... *stays silent and think about the guy...jedi* and then knowing our house has been destroyed.....it took away my selftrust...there has to be something wrong with me... and it might be because im too weak  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games