Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm
"Shale. I want to stay with my fiancee... Let's go get some rest okay? Tomorrow we will need it." Riko said softly, taking his hands and teleporting into his room. She smirked a little and purred, pushing him onto the bed. "Get some sleep, darling..." She laid down next to him and smiled, staying with him would be great for both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm
The Lacey Bear
Samara flinched at the force in Tsuki's voice. Granted, it wasn't brash, but it was more forceful than he had ever spoken to her before. "Tsuki...you don't know Nephilis like I do," she said. "After you left, I was a mess. He helped me get through it and he helped me raise Tenshi. He was there for everything...he was there...for me." She couldn't fight the tears back any longer and they began to trickle down her cheeks. She turned away, not wanting Tsuki to see her cry. Hugging herself a bit, she sighed. She owed it to him to be honest. "I never stopped loving you, Tsuki..."

Mitsuki looked at Samara as she spoke and began to cry, he had never talked to her in such a way and didnt actually mean to but that was the way it was all coming out. "After I left? It was partially his fault that I left in the first place, if him and the other celestials would have stayed in the Celestial Kingdom than we could have lived a normal happy family and I could have raised Tenshi along side you instead of him!" He said. "If he would have known his place and stayed up their than Tenshi and the rest of the children wouldnt be going through this, killing and watching others be killed, having to worry about if their parents and kingdoms were going to be alright!" He added He just couldnt stop the comment about him being there for her made it seem like he left of his own free will and just disappeared and did care or atleast thats how he took it. Mitsuki fought the tears which burned in his eyes and tried to keep himself from becoming angry and doing something he would wish he hadnt. He closed his eyes and sighed while clenching his fist trying to calm himself down, tears rolling down his face but he didnt want to make her cry anymore or hurt her anymore than he had for he still loved her and didnt want to see her like this. "I love you to Samara but it seems that there is no place for me on this world anymore besides being with Tenshi's father, so I hope you have a happy life I truely do but right now I cant deal with this, not with everything that will be happening tomorrow." He said turning his back and walking towards the exit. "Good bye." He added.

~Edit~  

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm
Ricky smiled at her "I'm glad you will cheer for all of us" He said. He looked down "Especialy Alastor he needs it..I know what he did was wrong but I think all he needs is a family and friends" He said. He looked at her "and I think he needs us...all of us" He said. He smiled "..I think I understand how he feels though" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Alyss smiled and too Ricky's hand, walking upstairs. "I know how to fix it. Come with me.." She walked down the long hall to Kessaris' room. She walked in slowly to the bedside of Alastor. "Alastor. I pretty sure you know me..." Alyss sat on the bed and took his hand. "I want to let you know that I will be your family. I always will be. We will root for you while you are gone and I wish you a safe journey."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Samara turned, the tears streaming down her face. "Tsuki...please...don't go," she said. She had no idea what to say to him, but he was finally back in her life and she didn't want him to leave...not like this. "I know you didn't go by your own accord. And I don't blame you. But I don't blame Nephilis either. If he hadn't left and come to help, we might have lost, and then none of this would exist, possibly. It was a bad set of circumstances that we all did the best we could with..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Mitsuki couldnt handle much more of this but to be honest he couldnt leave Samara like this but what else was he surpose to do? He turned back to face her as he was near the exit. "Dont go?" He questioned. " What else am I surpose to do, it seems you have all you need, a husband, you have are brillant son Tenshi, and much more. What else is there for me to stay for?" He questioned. "I will be with Tenshi as much as I can until I am to return to the Celestial Kingdom, but what else am I do to if I was to return to this world?" He said with a hurt yet blank expression.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm
Samara buried her face in her hands. "Tsuki...can't you see how confused I am?" she said in a slightly muffled voice. "You were my first love...and after ten years, I finally allow myself to move on, even though for the first couple years, I was riddled with guilt. And here you are, eight years after that...and it feels like you never left..." She didn't want Tsuki to leave, but she knew she was being selfish at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Mitsuki felt how responsible for her breaking down in tears like this, he didnt mean to make her and infact he was leaving so she would stop but then decided staying would do better than him leaving. He walked back into the room as his tears never stoped falling. "Samara I'm sorry for leaving you alone with Tenshi and the responsibility of Tenshu, if only I was stronger than maybe this wouldnt be happening right now." He said in a apological tone. "You were also my first and my only love, I love you with all of my being, but if me being here confuses you then why keep me here?" added now embracing her showing that he still cared and that he wasnt as mad anymore although he was still hurt.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 pm
Nephilis began to make his way down the steps, going against Riko's words blatantly. He reaches the base of the stair case and looks at the two as they quarrel with almost indifferent eyes. He knew that opening his mouth would further displace him from his already out of place state of mind and being. Looking at Tsuki, whom he empathized with he walks between the two and says,"I'm sorry...."

~~~

"Thank you, Alyss." Alastor replied, looking over to her with a smile. "All of you deserve more than just a thank you after what I did....what I tried to do. You are a saint." He says, sitting up. He looks over to Ricky and asks,"He put you up to this. I don't mind. Having random people as a family is better than none at all. Once again, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Samara bit her lip and leaned into Mitsuki's arms, crying into his shoulder. She didn't have an answer for him other than she was being selfish, but she still wanted him there. When Nephilis entered, she didn't know how to react. She pulled back, wiping some of the tears from her eyes, though more came and replaced them as she wiped them away.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm
"He didn't put me up to it. I know what it feels like to feel a lone. A thank you will suffice for now. I know Riko doesn't blame you for anything... neither would Yumiko." She kissed his forehead, hugging him. "I can always be a stand in mother but it's up to you to let me in." Alyss smiled calmly as she stood, letting go of his hands. "Get some rest. You will need it... oh and I wanted to give you this... It was Yumiko's journal of what she experience with Celestials. Here..." She put it in his lap and kissed his forehead again. "Pictures and all... good night." She whispered, walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:49 pm
((This is SOOOO great,it's like a soap opera/movie. Speaking of movies, Drag Me To Hell...It's the feel good movie of the year the whole family should see,lol. I just noticed Keliah has nobody to love...maybe Alastor? lol, or maybe she can be a lesbian!!!lol.))

Keliah sat on the bed as she began to hum. She was humming an ancient Shale lullaby as the whole bulb was filled with a soothing sound. She looked out the window, gratefulf for what she had.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm
Mitsuki remembered how it was holding Samara all those years ago and it brought more tears to his eyes. He then heard the foot steps of another and before he knew it Nephilis came and interrupted their moment, he wiped away his tears and his irritation quickly came back for all he know Nephilis is still a part of the cause of this. "Your sorry?" He questioned looking at Nephilis and holding back with everything he has to not lash out at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:54 pm
((She could always stay 10 and go with Flip...lol))

Samara looked up at Mitsuki sadly. "Please, Tsuki..." she said quietly, not wanting a fight to start. They both meant the world to her and the last thing she wanted was for them to be at each other's throats.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 pm
((Lmao yea, flip needs someone his age, or Tenshi can become a twin Lol J/p))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games