Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 pm
whiters4

Just putting it out there, but I have a very strong urge to Falcon Punch Alexus in the d**k. 3nodding

#Ryleeisapreciousbbyandaeservesbetter  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:18 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Just putting it out there, but I have a very strong urge to Falcon Punch Alexus in the d**k. 3nodding

#Ryleeisapreciousbbyandaeservesbetter

Alex deserves his comuppence, he knows it- would be the first to admit it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Hopefully Ill just be decent enough to explain why one day.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:29 pm
whiters4

Yup. Since I read the spring fling posts for him I went over a dozen different ways for how Rylee would react when/if she found out what he's doing, lol. I think I might have one I'll go with, though it would likely change when I actually start typing.
Hint: All of them involve her fragile heart being broken... Along with a couple innocent objects.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:27 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

He might tell on himself. We’ll see.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 pm
Alrighty so Day change got the drop on me like UC Space Colony!

whiters4

Alva would have agreed, whether they went to her (Alexus's reality) home or didn't make it that far is up to you as Alva is far too old and too used to it to care otherwise.

AnnoyedPanda

Alva would have tried to give you their number if Eevee accepts it (They don't play around, burned arm be damned.), if not they'd have simply bid her farewell and hoped to see them on better terms.

And thanks to the both of you for putting up with Alva.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:27 pm
asbloodrunscold

The 2 week skip is what got me. x n x

While he may have been bummed over his jacket, Alexus wasnt put out of the mood. 😂 So I guess Alva’s place. They could also trade numbers if you’re cool with it- under his stipulation that they dont contact him between 8-5.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 pm
whiters4

Oh my god it is two weeks! Lol, that makes it even better.

Lol Neither Alva nor Alexus got away with their jackets intact.

Alva would not have been opposed to trading numbers.
(8am to 5pm? Or 8pm to 5am?)
They wouldn't have any conditions to offer as counter (No to make one for) and luckily would not break that rule. They know how these things work, this isn't their first friendship!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ikr. Just when I said Alex would tell on himself— not if its been two weeks. They’re in it now. Lmao.

How does one explain molten metal and plastic on a Versace suit? You just dont. //Alex mumbles about the lack of thanks

Nooooot sure? Havent rped Alex in a while, I cant remember if his wife works the day or night shift. Im as bad as he is. *cough* Gonna assume he visits Alva over the time skip?

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm
whiters4

Thanks to Charmblr, I was seeing that there will be a social coterie mini-event in Amour de la Mer, but the thread is locked at the moment since there's the interaction that needs to be finished before the upcoming event. Thinking of bringing a few characters along for the ride soon enough when the event is in full swing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Aha yes ah yes. That flier was for the respective ‘social clubs’ I’m having Ty start for characters to have a convenient place to meet if their handlers are looking for interaction. It’s not technically an event because it’ll be happening every week. I haven’t announced the final details yet because I wont be hosting it on days we do have events- knowing you & Adonips(?) were planning one soon?

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 pm
whiters4

Lol maybe after a few days, but two weeks? Oh many you might as well ride it out. Alva certainly isn't going to tell his wife for him.

I don't think any dry-cleaners on the planet is going to put up with that. Not without a bunch of questions.

Lol probably have to figure that out before someone slips up.
He most certainly could, all they'd need was a heads up when they aren't manning the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 am
whiters4

Aha yes ah yes. That flier was for the respective ‘social clubs’ I’m having Ty start for characters to have a convenient place to meet if their handlers are looking for interaction. It’s not technically an event because it’ll be happening every week. I haven’t announced the final details yet because I wont be hosting it on days we do have events- knowing you & Adonips(?) were planning one soon?

It's actually Yoon's idea for the event and ADONIPS and I are among the people looking forward to that. Turns out that it's similar to those otaku conventions in which there will be a talent show for people willing to show off, with tables available for artists to sell their merchandise and even offer commissions.

We haven't decided on the date yet since the spring fling event happened and we have to make sure more people can join in, either to participate or just spectate and look around. But once we put on the final details like the social clubs you are planning, we'll post the complete info ASAP.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:39 am
asbloodrunscold

AnnoyedPanda

Alva would have tried to give you their number if Eevee accepts it (They don't play around, burned arm be damned.), if not they'd have simply bid her farewell and hoped to see them on better terms.

And thanks to the both of you for putting up with Alva.

With her phone melted, she would have given Alva her Chamblr account because she can always be found there  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm
AnnoyedPanda

That works as well!  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games