Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 340 341 342 343 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

"Sir, I don't mean to interrupt, but that girl over there is a genin, she would really help us train as well." He said, looking over at Else, Winking at her with a smile on his face. Both him and Else become best friends now since they both met at this very same academy. he wanted to team up with her, help the world with both his and hers powers.

Question is, are you up to it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Maria walked over to her new teacher, and saluted him. "Yes sir!" She turned and waited for the next orders given to her by the Jounin.  

Alpha of the Core

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else kept a bit on the background, again. She didn't want to look silly with all her gestures. Rini and Atlas understood them pretty well, and Sonic happened to know sign language, so she could talk to him as well. People always told her that actions were more true than words, but she still felt less a ninja because she was not able to utter a single syllable. When she was a student, it didn't matter much to her, but now she was ranking up she realised that she had a disadvantage and that there would be people who could not understand her.
She hesitated a moment before walking up too. She wanted to say something, tell her name or something, but she guessed she had to rely on Atlas for an introduction, unless she wanted to pull out her stupid slate. Maria had to work harder than Atlas, and she felt like she had to do double the amount of work that Maria had to do to be able to keep up with everyone. And that was her dream, so she would do whatever was needed to reach it.

..and no one you can tell about your fears

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

LuriLiath

Kirigakure Ninjutsu Master Jounin Commander

Luri saw the other girl who had stood up and decided to ask her a question. "so, you must be the one that the boy talked about. What is your name?" Luri asked while walking towards her.

"Life is not worth living if you're the strongest"
temp layout
User Image

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 pm
Luna walked slowly down the halls of the academy, wearing a long dark blue cloak with the mist symbol on the back, her long silver hair down, her Byakugan not activated at the moment. Her large white wolf Kira walked slowly behind her and Luna not really paying attention thought to herself "I thought Id have a team by this time...but Marrying the Mizukage and with Rini becoming a priestess AND our daughter I havn't had much time for it...maybe i should talk to Yun..." she stopped daydreaming as she got to her old classroom, and standing silently at the open door she watched the shinobi train. She recognized Atlas, a few of the shinobi and the teacher Luri, but she watched the two new girls wondering if they were from the Mist. She mumbled to herself "I really have to become more social in my own village.." she bit her thumb and watched Atlas smile at one of the smaller shinobi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

And there it goes. Would she, or would she not pick up the slate. She decided not to, and figure out if this person had communicative skills. She slowly formed the letters that formed her name in sign language. E.L.S.E.T.H. L.A.M.P.E.R.O.U.G.E.
She had no idea if Luri got what she had just said, but she thought that her sensei would be informed of her situation, since any other girl that just killed people because she was emotionally unbalanced would be punished and not send to the academy to make a ninja of her.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 pm
Noa Hayato
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

And there it goes. Would she, or would she not pick up the slate. She decided not to, and figure out if this person had communicative skills. She slowly formed the letters that formed her name in sign language. E.L.S.E.T.H. L.A.M.P.E.R.O.U.G.E.
She had no idea if Luri got what she had just said, but she thought that her sensei would be informed of her situation, since any other girl that just killed people because she was emotionally unbalanced would be punished and not send to the academy to make a ninja of her.

Luna watched the girl who had formed signs with her hand and watched closely. She could make out her name as Elseth Lampergouge, and remembered that for when she would meet Yun again. Luna formed a clone which walked over and sat down next to Elseth. Since Luna was a medic, she had studied different languages, including sign language, so she could treat her patients. The real Luna watched from the door as her clone formmed signs to the girl which said L.U.N.A B.R.A.V.E.N.H.E.A.R.T and she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else smiled back. Her day was totally perfect when she found someone who was able to talk to her, in her way.
'' Nice to meet you, Lady Luna Bravenheart. Please call me Else'', she signed back. She had expected nothing less from the Mizukage's wife, but was still a bit set off that a woman of her rank actually took the time to say something in a language that was difficult to people who didn't use it often to her, a girl who was yet weak and still of genin level. She had carried out one mission, and that was given to her by Rini and not even an actual team mission, if you regarded running back to Mist as fast as she could with Atlas a team mission.
She blushed a little under the pressure, she didn't want to do anything wrong in her eyes, since she suspected everything she did was reported back to the Mizukage and she certainly didn't want him to think that allowing her to become a ninja was a mistake.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

"Well this is a surprise..."

Yun walks through the door to the classroom. His clothes and his messed up hair indicated that he, once again, had gotten into a fight, but he seemed fine. He looks to Luna.

"I thought you were back at the mansion."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:47 pm
Atlas Strongheart

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

Atlas looked over at Luna, which was the Mizukage's wife, bowing at her out of respect. Else seemed to be happy as that she found someone that knows sigh language as well. It seemed that this day was going well now, other than that a war is taking place right now. Atlas then turn to the Mizukage himself, kind of surprise that he would show himself once more to the academy. Yet again he bowed out of respect, the thoughts of Mist 7 rush to his head, he always wanted to be apart of something important, to be important as well. His normal broadsword on his back, the Kiba blades he wished he had right now as he quickly sighed at the thought.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm
Noa Hayato
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else smiled back. Her day was totally perfect when she found someone who was able to talk to her, in her way.
'' Nice to meet you, Lady Luna Bravenheart. Please call me Else'', she signed back. She had expected nothing less from the Mizukage's wife, but was still a bit set off that a woman of her rank actually took the time to say something in a language that was difficult to people who didn't use it often to her, a girl who was yet weak and still of genin level. She had carried out one mission, and that was given to her by Rini and not even an actual team mission, if you regarded running back to Mist as fast as she could with Atlas a team mission.
She blushed a little under the pressure, she didn't want to do anything wrong in her eyes, since she suspected everything she did was reported back to the Mizukage and she certainly didn't want him to think that allowing her to become a ninja was a mistake.

Luna's clone laughed, the girl was turning bright red, she didnt think she could get that reaction from anyone. Luna signed back "Ok, Else, just call me Luna then, the Lady makes me sound old." Luna now spoke to the girl in her quiet but strong voice "Im sorry my sign language is not all that good, but if you need any help with your ninja training or have any questions while staying in the Mist, you can always come to me, my nindo is to help anyone in need." Lunas clone then turned to see the real Luna standing with her wolf and Yun at the door.

The real Luna looked at Yun who had entered the classroom and said "I was, but I decided to come see what new shinobi were being trained for the genin and chunin exams." The real Luna looked at Atlas and turned a bit red as he bowed "Oh, please dont do that, i deserve no more respect than your comrades do no matter what their rank or village." She looked at the ninja around the room "I know you all will become fine shinobi someday."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 pm
Yun smiled as he walked over and sat in a chair. He looked at his arms and could see the cut and burn wounds that had healed by the angel. He had never fought his sensei, Raiden, before. But he knew he had a way to go before he could use the lightning fangs again.  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Atlas Strongheart

Atlas chuckled at Luna's reaction as he shook his head with a smile on his face. "Oh no, you deserve as much respect as Yun-sama. You are the wife of a very important man, I still believe that you're a great shinobi Luna-dono." He said as he now bowed his head at her, turning his attention to Yun himself. "Mizukage-sama. I would like to start my training, I would want to become a future Mist 7 member and serve the Mist proud, to be someone important to this very world we live in." He said, in a military like stance, a smile held high as he felt confident that he could achieve this

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

LuriLiath

Kirigakure Ninjutsu Master Jounin Commander

Luri had no idea what the girl was doing so he ignored it and noticing that the mizukage was in the room he thought it best to leave. "Ok, that's enough chatting. All those that wish to learn how to be the best follow me." Luri said as he walked out the door, heading for his training grounds.

"Life is not worth living if you're the strongest"
temp layout
User Image

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Alpha of the Core

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 pm
Maria watched the Mizukage and his wife's interaction with the genin. She thought it best to keep her mouth shut, lest she say something potentially embarassing. When her new Maestro told them to follow him to learn, she began to follow. Still, she found it prudent to bow to the capo of her village before exiting the room. Once she had done so, she followed the teacher, curious as to where they were going.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 340 341 342 343 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games