Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 pm
Hai all! I'm loser-by-choice. You can call me Loser, Lo, Lolo or LoserBC. My friends call me Annie in the real world, even though that isn't my real name sweatdrop I am 21 and from the hottest, driest, out of the way....est part of Arizona. I am a crew member of another guild (see sig) and wouldn't mind other people checking us out too.

I love anime, animals, books, dinosaurs, the color green, MLIA, and Rawring.

I hate .... well, lots of things, but that's okay.

Thank you for the invite, and I hope to integrate myself into your family here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Kyle. I'm 15 and I like Music, Anime, Videogames, Books, and chillaxin with my friends. If anyone ever wants to chat just hit me up. I also kinda lack a bit of common sense so...yeah.  

Aerofront

I Sweet Revenge I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:09 pm
shut up, i'll speak

HAIIIIII !!! XDDD

I'm Faye smile ). I'm from Philippines and yea i'm an asian . I love animes a lot. I love color blue. XDD i like nice people. smile )) BTW I'm 14 yrs old . XDD
if you want to know more, PM me . XDDD nice to meet you all ♥♥♥

I'm done now. Bow  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm
Im Shaula im 13 and live somewhere in wisconsin and thats about all im going to say about myself wait im a girl if you didnt guess by how the name sounds (you probably pronounced it wrong anyway no one ever prononced it right until i tell them how to say it stare )  

The Gentle Roemer

Wealthy Lunatic

Veloxi

Newbie Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 am
//ACCESSING DATA FILES
. . .
. . .
//DATE FILE 'ZOMBIE POCKY' FOUND

SEVENTEEN
NICKNAMES: FANCY, POCKY, ZOMBIE, SIR, RABBIT, MEEP
AMERICA
ENJOYS SLAUGHTERING LITTLE ANTS WITH SHOES
KICKS DOWN MUSHROOMS WHEN SEEN
HAS TWO CATS, FAVORS ONLY ONE OF THEM
GETS TIRED OF NO GOOD SHOWS DURING THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 am
CHEEZIEBALL! AUSTRALIA! YO-YO!

I like ice cream (boysenberryyumyum, peppermint choc chip hoo~ vanilla, cookies & cream yaaay) and Asian music (K-pop and C-pop) and drawing LOVELIKE?drawing yeahhh gooo ZOOOOOM ahh, the computer is frying my brain

*rolls around*  

Cheezieball

Pikajoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

HELLO EVERYONE!
This is sia i n s o m n i a c!
But please that's a mouth full call me Sia!
I'm 14 and I live in the most borest town in Mississippi!
Thanks for the invite.

I love lollipops, and kpop music (expectional BEAST)I hate meaners, and the color orange.

Nice to meet you guys.
I'm new but I'm not that NEW so just PM or Add me to know more!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 am
Hi I'm odinscheesyfluff but you can call me cheesy or fluff (Odin's my dog's name that would be weird to be called that) I'm 25 and very new here. I wanted to get into writing more. I love animals manga and any fantasy adventure book I can get my grubby little mits on! My current literary hero is Jim Butcher and his Dresden files! woot!!  

odinscheesyfluff

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 am
I AM QYP

I AM NEW

I LIKE PEANUTS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 am
Hi I'm Captain Goldshanks!
I'm 14 years old
I live in Australia
I love anime
I draw all the time

User Image  

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100

King Nagase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 am
Greetings snarklings,
Many know me as simply King while others find it easier to call me Lulu.
Age is not important to me so I shall not be stating it here.
I don't consider myself male or female yet I consider myself both and neither.
I'm apparently a complex person to talk to who uses a wide variety of speech that seems to annoy most people. As such I've been working on making my words easier to read and understand.
If I seem to complex merely tell me and I shall attempt at my best to simplify my conversing towards you.

Merely as I come, I shall leave. - B. C. M.
Forever and never truly yours,
King
When even a single flower wilts our tears run dry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 am
Hello everyone :3
My name is Judy but call ne renge or karen :3
I'm form poland.... what a shame and 2X years old xD
I like chocolate, music (rock the most >3), and Anime biggrin
I love drawing ^^ [My DA] and Manga biggrin

renge_karen

phillipo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 am
Heylo guild full of people I probably don't know. smile

My name is Phil, but most people call me Phil. I live in Oregon (go Ducks!) and have spent a good chunk of my life on the internet (I started on the internet when I was 11, and I'm 22 now. That's like 11 years!)
My favorite color is green. I love it so much to the point that it defines me to most people. I used to play Maplestory for 3 years, and people called me the "Green guy" among other things. In case you were wondering, I got to level 138. True MMO addiction right there.

I'm an avid video gamer, computer geek, and artist (mostly Vector, but I like branching out.)

My favorite video games are
- Zelda: A Link To The Past, Halo 2, Age of Empires II, Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong Country 2, Perfect Dark, among many others.

My favorite computer is
- Mine.

My favorite bands - I often listen to playlists mixed with Metallica, The Beatles, Radiohead, Breaking Benjamin, Queen, Rise Against, Millencolin, classical music, techno, among other things. So you could say I listen to a wide variety of music. Anything that tickles my eardrums tickles my playlist.

Some things about my art - My deviantART gallery is right here. I do mostly Vector art. I make other things, but the only ones I usually find worthy of uploading are my vector works. I enjoy making desktop wallpapers for people to use, so you might want to check those out in my gallery. I like to also make free art for people. I don't always have time to do such a thing, though. Which makes me a sad Phil.

More random crap
- My favorite food is Potato Salad, favorite color is Green (as mentioned), I'm 6'6" tall giving me the nickname "Jolly Green Giant" by a lot of people, I tell people I hate talking about myself but then write a whole paragraph about parts of me nobody would care about.

There's probably some stuff in my profile that I didn't mention here (and vice-versa.)

So I'll end it with a link to my most popular thread. IT'S MADLIB TIME!!!!!!! You're all invited to come and make some Madlibs. Even if it looks like nobody is around, I love to log on to read some Madlibs (you might even get featured in the first post!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm
@Spazzy:
Yup, Colorado. I actually met someone from Gaia at a convention. :'D
I think it was Wasabi con, I met Forgotten Oasis. c:
Good times. 8D

And yes, cute things are awesome. ;3~

Aeonathenne

Invisible Lunatic

12,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Addiction101

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member. My real name is Rowan but if you want you can just call me Alloras or Infinite. I'm 14 turning 15 march 8th making me a pieces. I piratically have no life so I'm either role playing or playing video games. I loathe studying but I do it anyway. And lastly, I am a huge music fan. Thank you for listening.
Fellow Gaian,
Alloras_Infinite_08

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games