Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Flare woke up and walked over to pyro kazuo and kitty "...what i saw wasnt weakness" flare said as h sat down also telling pyro and kazuo

"what? you think their is something wrong with you?....from what i am looking at their is nothing wrong at all" pyro told kitty smiling and using fire to cut the edges of the paper "you see you can do anything you put your mind to" pyro said janding her a heart "so thats why she freaked out" pyro said to himself
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir growled at Kazuo before snapping his attention back to Kitty. "Listen up. There are two ways of comforting someone when faced with rough news. There's the sugar-coated s**t where people tell you everything's going to be okay, or when they beat around the bush saying just try a little harder and you'll pull through. Or, there's the upfront no bullshiting real deal, and I didn't become a shinobi to be sweet. So it's your choice. You can either take the news they'll give you, or take mine.

Now, here's my news. You're right. Your ******** pathetic. You're so weak that it disgusts me. People have to constantly protect you, most of them probably get hurt. And you're right I don't understand your pain. But I do know this. Trust can be repaired, houses can be rebuilt, you can find worthier people of your love, but nothing can fix you, but you."

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm
Kazuo thinks back to when Naro used to tell him stories about his life and remembers the things about Jedi. "So your the one that Jedi was with but he left you..." Kazuo frowns. "Jedi trained me when I was genin and he seemed like a rough guy who doesn't have a hold on himself or his life. All he cares about is power and I doubt he ever cared about you, i'm sorry but that may be the truth..." Kazuo looks at his progress with healing her and notices he is almost done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir glanced at Kazuo. "Jedi? Hell even I could've told you he's a double-crossing d**k. I plan on killing him the next time we fight." Fenrir remembered when he fought against him as a gennin.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 pm
arg... *handseal* Paper steel! *kittys arm turned into a big bunch of paper, though as steel and sharper then shurrikens all sending them at high speed to Fenrir*
You're not going to call me pathetic, and seriously not going to kill jedi! *she yelled with anger*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 pm
Kazuo smiles and laughs. "See look at what you can do." Kazuo puts his hands to his sides and the green chakra disappears showing ripped clothing but no scratch or signs of a wound.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked at fenrir "THATS IT YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING AT ALL" Pyro shouted at fenrir sending flare to swipe him
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:10 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir simply hops down from the tree to avoid the paper and swipe. His bones crack and he pulls out a highly densified bone sword from his shoulder. "So it's the sugar-coated truth you prefer."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Fool...*Neko said while controlled the paper with her chakra by using her remaining arm, spreading it in a giant swarm aiming to fenrir again*

this time you cant simply avoid it...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:14 pm
Kazuo slowly steps backward not wanting to get involved then takes off in a full heated run heading to another training grounds to train though still running a little slower with his leg weights.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:15 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"pyro calm down" flare saidd as he came back down and looked at pyro

"fine.....kitty please calm down you dont have to listen to a fool like him" pyro said to kitty
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 pm
(you sure you have the Shikotsumyaku cuz you're not in the list...)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:18 pm
Leo notices Kazuo running away and flies through the air following him and transmitting a message to Kitty. "We will be at Kazuo's house in lightning country if you need us." Leo disappears into the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

(yeah they just put me under the wind tunnel hand thingy instead. They still haven't fixed that mistake I guess.)

Fenrir smirked and took a stance with his sword as the paper neared him. "Camillia Dance!" Then he lashed out in a fury of lightning fast sword strikes that looked as if he were striking multiple places at once. Moving so fast he slashed the swarm paper into shreds til there was nothing left. "Oh yes, Kitty." he said swiping his sword to the side. ""I'm the fool. Now you run along and give Jedi my best."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 pm
(me fool?... paper so though as iron, are you sure one can shred iron? eek )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games