Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:02 pm
(Hey, you know, I don't mind. I'm always open to new elements in the rp. -Guys in theater throws hands- lol.)

"I said I was sorry." Nephilis repeated. Though he knew there was nothing he could do, he found it in himself to apologize. "Listen, what has happened and it can't be any other way! Try to understand that it's not my fault this happened. I'd rather it had...there was nothing I had in my old life, but now I do. I'm sorry for what we had to do, but I can't change what is. Neither can you." Nephilis looks at him with serious eyes now. His love for Samara was the only thing he could ever call his own, but taking it from someone else was something he couldn't forgive himself for. At the same time, he didn't want to...

~~~

Alastpr runs the book, then opens it, taking in all the info he could from it. As a spirit, he knew Yumiko had died once. The book was invaluable to him, for now, he knew how to knock the Celestials out without killing them. He whispers to the dark as if it were a person,"Thank you for this."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 pm
Samara stood back as Nephilis had his say. Though one thing he said, in her state of mind, she took the wrong way. "You'd rather none of this had happened..." she said barely above a whisper, repeating the words that she had taken the wrong way. She bit her lower lip and backed away, turning and walking out of the room, and even out of the palace. She kept walking, and before she knew it, she wound up in the cherry blossom orchard, sitting under one of the first trees she came to, burying her face in her hands.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:37 pm
"No..." Nephilis lifts a hand to stop her, but she's out of reach at that point. "I rather it had happened this way...I love you...." Turning back to Mitsuki, he only nods discerningly. "Fantastic. I was hoping your arrival wouldn't turn out as sour as it did." He continues to stare at him, now pointing his finger at him. "I apologize, I endure your presence. What more do you want? You can't change that which has happened!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm
Samara hadn't heard Neph's comment before she left. As she sat under the tree, she pulled her knees into her chest and sighed a bit. She didn't want them to be fighting, and then what she thought she had heard come out of Nephilis' mouth...it was tearing her apart. She was glad she was alone so she wouldn't have to hide her tears from anyone.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:08 pm
Mitsuki looked at Nephilis and sighed as he heard Samara in his ear, he listened to Nephilis apology but even though Nephilis apologized for what he has done it still didnt help the fact that it happened but Mitsuki isnt the type to hold grudes forever and would get over it some day. He was starting to calm down untill Samara stormed out at what he had said and he wanted to go after her but Nephilis turned back to him and pointing his finger and speaking loudly. "Now I know I was the peaceful one out of the four but Nephilis I dont like people yelling at me nor pointing fingers at me and if you continue to do so your finger will be broken and your voice box would be ripped out." He said speaking out of anger and irritation. " I wasnt the one who caused this, you came down stairs then everything turned for the worse, so I'd advise you to go back up stairs." He said now walking past Nephilis to go see if Samara was alright.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm
Nephilis lowers his hand and sighs, rubbing his brow. ~I've never lost my cool before. So much for the level headed thinker...~ Looking at him as he passes by, he begins to walk with him. "I'm coming with you." He matches his speed and says,"It's not my fault. I didn't come down here because I choose to, I came because I was sent. Either way, do you think that after you got your residue, you wouldn't go crazy like Dulceri? Like I did so long ago? You'dve killed everyone all the same. Don't say you didn't see yourself doing that."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm
Samara sighed a bit and brushed the tears from her face. Even though they were quickly replaced by more, she at least had stopped sobbing. Pulling her long, dark hair back, she secured it with a tie at the nape of her neck. Leaning back against the tree trunk, she peered through the limbs, looking up at the clear night sky.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:51 pm
(I finished the Prof. Skeleton on the other rp. Make it, then give it to me.)  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 pm
Mitsuki looked at Nephilis who was now standing beside him and walking. " Sent by who?" He quickly asked before Nephilis continued. "Well when I recieved my stone, yes I did fill the urge to kill or more of the urge to use the power I recieved but I manage to hold the urge untill fighting one of your or anyone one who wished to harm my people, friends, myself or Samara" He stated not exiting the palace and walking towards Samara's aura signature.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:38 am
Samara heard voices in the distance, but ignored them. She wanted to be alone to be lost in her thoughts, at least for the moment. She couldn't deal with the fighting anymore tonight.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:57 am
"The dam will break!!" Nephilis retorts in an elevated volume. "The dam...will break. It happened to me Tsuki! I nearly killed everyone around me...I did kill everyone around me. When you hold back an urge like that, it'll take over you like a malevolent symbiote and after it's rooted into your brain, your soul an evil tree of death, you'll break. It was bound to happen so once again I say you can't blame me for what happened! If you've anyone to blame, blame Dulceri Shale!" Nephilis steps in front of him, and holds open his arms. "Let's go somewhere else and talk this over. I doubr Samara wants to see either one of like this..."

~~~

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:46 am
(Join the club!, Lunia doesn't have anyone to love either haha, but it's all good in the hood!! xDD)

Lunia's face turned into a frown as she looked into the air, "Somethings wrong with mom..." she said to herself as she looked at Rou and smiled softly stroking his cheek. "Lulu is going to see mommy alone, so you can stay with Mo Mo and we'll continue this fun later okay sweetie?" she said, winking to him as she placed him in Morganna's hands. "Sorry Morgie, i hope you understand..." she said as she turned and placed her hands in front of her, her body disappearing into dust particles in the air, reappearing beside a tree trunk she heard someone crying softly. She hid behind the trunk and eventually breathed in and walked around, seeing the sight of her mother sad made Lunia's face turn sad also. She walked towards her mom and hugged her immediately, not seeing a need for words right now. She just held her mother and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, feeling like she was 10 again.  

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:29 am
{{Ok I think I need a rercap to jump back in now. Sorry lol...its heard to get on while @ a hotel sweatdrop .}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:20 am
((It has mostly just been the love triangle between Mitsuki, Samara and Nephilis coming about. It is getting late and everyone is breaking off from training and settling in. Oh, and Kess and Riko are engaged, though no one knows it yet))

Morganna nodded and took Rou. She looked over at Tenshi. "Let's go put Rou to bed," she said. "It is way past his bed time." She took his hand with her free hand, keeping the other securely wrapped around Rou, as she began to walk back into the palace.

Samara felt the arms go around her, and she opened her eyes. Lunia's presence seemed to ease her worries, even if just for a moment. And for once, she didn't feel like she had to put on a strong face in front of her. She wrapped her arms around her daughter, holding her close, and enjoying the comfort.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Mitsuki looked at Nephilis and sighed, there was nuthing to talk about or atleast thats what he thought, but he knew Samara needed sometime to herself to clear her head and decided to go. "Alright." He said turning and now walking through Tenshu.

Tenshi looked at Lunia when she said that something was wrong with mom, he looked around to see if Mitsuki was still around and when he wasnt Tenshi knew what had happened. He nodded to Morganna with a smile and walked towards her now standing at her side and walking along side her and Rou. " Its time for little Rou to go to sleep." He stated in a teasing and playful tone towards him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games