Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 pm
"...Why my body?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:06 pm
"Because this is your fault."

Lady groaned, slapping a hand to her forehead.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm
"...You REALLY wanna get hurt, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm
"...Well it is."

"You've been blaming yourself. Why are you getting so upset now?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 pm
"I've been TRYING to ignore that fact for awhile..." Gil said, his eye twitching.
He then glared at Alex.
"Would you rather your daughter STILL be up in that ******** ship!?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 pm
"Well that depends! How badly were they treating her?! Because it can't be much worse than what's she getting down here!" Alex barked. "Maybe you shouldn't have acted out so quickly and blindly! Maybe you should have planned it out instead of just running in, knocking her out, and running out!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm
Gil's hand was suddenly wrapped into Alex's throat. The thumb pressing upward, into the throat. He was then slammed into the ground, head-first.
"Here's a tip before you criticize a soldier. If you have something to say, you better DAMN WELL be able to do the same thing."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm
"All I'm saying is you rushed in there blindly. And I was too upset myself to stop you. But we both should have stopped and planned it out, rather than acting stupidly and hurting Demi." Alex growled, grabbing onto his hand and squeezing on it.

"Easy now, Gil.." Lady sighed heavily. "Do try to understand where he's coming from.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm
"It's people like you I just don't understand." Gil said coldly, lifting Alex's hand and slamming it onto the ground again. Hard.
"I act in the best of my ability, and in what little time was given, and you still feel like I acted half-assed." he added, lifting him into the air again, looking at him eye-to-eye.
"Have you ever tried to infiltrate an entire ship filled with soldiers who would want nothing more than to put a bullet in your head!?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 pm
"I say you acted half-assed because you didn't stop to think of what could possibly be going on in that ship." Alex growled, glaring at him in the eye. "I'm not saying I would have done better than you. It just seems rather stupid to me now that you didn't stop and think your actions through. But instead you rushed in and rushed out."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 pm
"And if we did nothing and they decided to kill her? What then!?" Gil barked, glaring through Alex.

((Off to bed.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm
((Night.))

"I highly doubt they had plans to kill her." Lady interupted, grabbing onto Gil's shoulder. "If they wanted that they could have had their doctor do it. Or even take her out during the fight. Yet she was allowed to live for so long. No, the Sol-Neo pilots had something else in mind."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 am
"It doesn't change the fact that someone who doesn't even know how to fight is allowed to second-guess my own abilities..." Gil said with a growl, looking up at Lady.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 am
"Well we have an enraged father with a daughter who has no memory of anything." Lady sighed heavily. "And to top off this cake of a disaster, the only lead the child has is her dead mother, making it damned near impossible to get her memory back."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:47 pm
"He still has no right to criticize how I do my job."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games