Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm
One last comment before I head off to bed:

Our presentations were pretty funny, because some of us sort of connected to each others' texts despite not knowing what each other was doing. Like the guy who went before me, he was talking about how Percy Jackson is NOT Harry Potter. Sort of funny because I did my presentation on the Harry Potter series, and went after him.

And a few of us also mentioned Twilight... usually as connections to said presented text. Like for me, I said that some readers who have read Harry Potter and seen the films, may become interested in watching actors in other films - especially films based on other books. My example was Robert Pattinson; he played Cedric Diggory in HP and he played Edward in Twilight. I'm sure there could have been others I could have used, but I thought that one would be most commonly known one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm
Heading off to bed now.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 am
Good morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:50 am
I'm so glad it's almost the weekend.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 am
On Wednesday, in my Movies class, our teacher showed us Queen performing "Radio Ga Ga" live. The whole time they were doing the "Ga Ga" part, I thought of Lady Gaga, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 am
*sings and dances along with music*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 am
I'm going to go take a shower... and then start watching some more Ellen episodes. 3nodding So be back in a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
*cracks up laughing* When I first saw this, I was like "What the heck is Buzz doing to Woody?!" And then I remember it's the scene where Buzz is flying (due to the firework/explosive attached to his back) and he's carrying Woody. But for a second, I thought it was something else going on between the two. *laughs* xd sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you've been reading too many fics

Actually, I've never read any Toy Story fan fictions. xd It's more like having a tainted mind and seeing quite a few fanart on dA. sweatdrop

@ Zelda: Good afternoon. I'm doing quite well. Just waiting for it to be time for me to go eat some dinner and then head to class, where I'll be doing a presentation about how the Harry Potter series is Young Adult literature. 3nodding I'm almost done trick-o-treating myself.

lol that's what i meant, but hey, it makes you a more interesting person

cute cats by the way
i happen to prefer dogs to cats since they always love to see me and i don't have to worry about them getting temperamental for the most part.

i really wanted a cat though, but my mother is afraid of them. can you figure that out? xd  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 am
I'm back.

I had put on my Dad's calendar that next Tuesday is my club's meeting. While there I looked at upcoming events that he has already up there. Apparently during the first week of December there will be Christmas ships in town. I'm guessing since he has it listed on his calendar, he's thinking of going to see them (?). *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
*cracks up laughing* When I first saw this, I was like "What the heck is Buzz doing to Woody?!" And then I remember it's the scene where Buzz is flying (due to the firework/explosive attached to his back) and he's carrying Woody. But for a second, I thought it was something else going on between the two. *laughs* xd sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you've been reading too many fics

Actually, I've never read any Toy Story fan fictions. xd It's more like having a tainted mind and seeing quite a few fanart on dA. sweatdrop

@ Zelda: Good afternoon. I'm doing quite well. Just waiting for it to be time for me to go eat some dinner and then head to class, where I'll be doing a presentation about how the Harry Potter series is Young Adult literature. 3nodding I'm almost done trick-o-treating myself.

lol that's what i meant, but hey, it makes you a more interesting person

cute cats by the way
i happen to prefer dogs to cats since they always love to see me and i don't have to worry about them getting temperamental for the most part.

i really wanted a cat though, but my mother is afraid of them. can you figure that out? xd

*nods* They are aren't they? There was a whole bunch of others, but those were my favorites of the current cats available. I looked through the dogs but none of them really stood out to me. Otherwise I would've posted some dog pics as well.

Intriguing. Maybe she had a bad experience with cats when she was younger? Like getting attacked? *shrugs* Otherwise, I don't know why she would be afraid of them.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 am
*starts watching Ellen episodes*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 am
I'm gonna go ahead and log off from Gaia, since I'm not really posting much here since I'm watching Ellen. sweatdrop So I'll talk to you later (when I get back home from class). 3nodding  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games