Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me if chocobos were real.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:13 pm
Alisaie is a wholeass mood sometimes.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:23 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:58 am
Probably how I seem to most people when I'm trying to explain things or just get through a human interaction in general.
I don't people very well.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:13 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:07 am
I like to imagine my FFXIV characters doing this with stuff to NPCs and their retainers before running off into a dungeon or whatever.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:49 am
Queen Spazzy

Aye my mental scoring for games is the same way, one of the many reasons I quit Hogwarts Mysteries for the mobile games I had as soon as I could and never got it back is due to it being awful with money grabbing. xp

I'm lean more to see the old place or where it use to be if worse for worse case as I'm anxious over it hearing many family and friends of town asking if I been down towards meadow drive, or asking what happened to my old place.

Soon as the doggo gets better I've decided on walking towards my old childhood home for a good long walk for us both, as we'll have good exercise (It's a four to five mile walk from here where I live now I discovered using the google GPS), and I'll finally have my answer to what the heck is up with my old childhood house location.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:31 am
Future me on PC:

I'm going to have some stressful days going from zero little kids around to my older niece's army of six around this week as they live in the RV for a while before they officially go moving to Alabama. emotion_skull

(cause we all know the kiddos wont keep in the RV alone being near this house here, and the crazy parent rules they have are going to drive me to insanity more than the kids alone being themselves.)

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:46 pm
Tobi Kaito

Oof, yeah, I'm REALLY strict about what apps I allow on my phones, and what permissions I actually let them have because even the ones that aren't super in-your-face money grubby sometimes are really gross on the backend, like selling data and whatever. Like back when Mobius Final Fantasy released, I considered playing it because I'm Square fangirl trash and it looked pretty, but after reading the terms (which had some clauses about "if we want to make you pay at any point, we can just charge you whenever" if I remember correctly) I noped right out of that.

If I REALLY wanted to know about my grandpa's house, all I'd have to do is ask my mom, she lives right next to the property with my uncle and his kids. I just... don't think I can handle that information, so I haven't sought it out. cat_sweatdrop Too much other bs to deal with currently, like trying to convince my insurance to pay for a new med because the one I'm taking for my condition (which they don't even really cover anyway and which I can barely afford as it is) doesn't work, and presumably never has. And that's just, ugh. This s**t is literally necessary for me to live a half decent life, and to have to fight so hard over everything is demoralizing.

Hope whatever answers you eventually get help you out and at least give you a feeling of closure, though! It'll be quite the hike out there, should make a good day trip if nothing else, at least.
(Speaking of hikes, I'm REALLY looking forward to when the fam visits, I have a map of hiking trails in my area and I'm excited to go to some of them. Like the garden cemetery that's just a few minutes away from where I live!)

Six kids, wow. emotion_skull That sounds... stressful and tiring, at best, especially when they have weird parental rules. And they will for sure be in the house a lot; RVs/campers without AC units are MISERABLE in the summer (speaking from a wealth of personal experience), not to mention the allure of indoor plumbing. cat_lol And with that many people in a single RV for a whole week, I'd expect a Lord of the Flies situation to develop quickly. Summers with just my grandpa, his wife, and two of my cousins were bad enough; I think it only worked because I only ever got to see my cousins a couple weeks out of every year besides summers, so it took longer for the oldest cousin to reach the point of wanting to strangle us. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:11 am
I'm looking forward to half patch so much, but it's still weeks out, I'm pretty sure. ;w;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:04 am

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:40 pm
Me, raiding the juvenile department at the library as a grown-a** adult and giving no ********.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:43 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:21 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:45 pm

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games