Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

'' You don't have to sign language back, Luna-san, I can understand spoken language, just can't speak it myself.'', Else signed as she giggled a little. It was unusual for someone to apologise to her, and she found it quite funny. Especially since that person had to be someone so important to the village.
She stood up and bowed when Yun entered the place and took back her seat. As Atlas said, he deserved great respect and she was still gratefull for being allowed here anyway.
When Luri said they should go out and train, she decided to follow. She had no idea if she finally would be able to learn the things she thought necessary to become strong, but she hoped it would work out. '' Sorry Lad.. Luna-san, but I'll have to go training in order to learn how to protect this village. I will remember your words. Untill we next meet'', the girl signed as she followed Luri out of the room.

-exit to training grounds-

..and no one you can tell about your fears

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:04 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun smiled as he walked over and sat in a chair. He looked at his arms and could see the cut and burn wounds that had healed by the angel. He had never fought his sensei, Raiden, before. But he knew he had a way to go before he could use the lightning fangs again.

Luna's clone watched Else leave and poofed, leaving the real Luna and Yun standing in the room. The real Luna sighed and said to Yun "Luri's group sure is serious, that's good but...theyre only children." Luna bit her thumb. "By the way Yun, I was wondering if there is a mission you would allow me to follow."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm
((messed up before, that should be a clone right there.))

Yun's clone turns to Luna.

"What mission would that be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 am
((haha! Cain you're still part of the Mist eh?))

Jethro sat under a tree in the Acdemy reading a medical book. Since he was deaf, Genjustu, Taijustu and Ninjustu were diffcult for him to do. He turned the page as he lowered his gas mask to eat a pice of candy.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 am
Jedi walked into the academy room and looked at the boy standing there. His gas mask standing out to jedi in particular. "Well a new student, this should be fun." He walked up to the boy. "Welcome to mist academy, I am your teacher, Jedi Uchiha."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm
Jethro looked up at the newcomer. He reached into his bag and pulled out a message board and a dry esrae marker. He wrote something and held it up.

I'm Jethro Erik. I'm deaf so please look at me when talking so I know what your saying.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 pm
Jedi looked him up and down, inspecting his physical attributes. "well aside from the obvious handicap, tell me about yourself so i can better understand your abilities and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Jethro took his baord and esrar what was on it. After a bit, He held it up. I'm a Medic in Training and I lost my hearing in the Sound Village. I wear my mask so gas doesn't get into my body and kills me or makes me sick.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:56 pm
Jedi nodded. "Well i can teach you the basics, and then we will find you a medical ninja that can teach you from there." Although he had a backup if this wasnt possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Jethro gave him a smiled. "Wank You." he said.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 pm
Jedi stared at him a moment and then formed a few simple hand seals, slow enough for the boy to see. and then he created two clones.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm
Jehtro did them faster and created two clones did them beside him "I leaned it." He said with a smile. He still had his gas mask handing by his neck  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Jedi formed hand signs and transformed. "Next." he was now the mizukage.

((normally you would need to faIl once or twice, but whateve.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm
((He's been trained in the basics already and certian justus before I left the guild for a bit. And they were re-apporved by Alica))

The clones disappeared as he stood up. Jethro did them slowly since he didn;t do transformations that much. He did them at his usal speed and turned into the Mizukage. He gave him a smile  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm
((you didnt say that. then your good to go as a genin))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games