Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:03 am
imyavie
Yay for Gussu! *throws edible confetti*

*tackles imyavie* Confetti is MY thing. scream

*George's up what confetti Nienna missed and throws it*

Grr.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:38 am
And eating it is mine!!! mad

*eats confetti*

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:01 pm
Yay! Today is my one year Gaiaversary!

And one of my friends went to the Anime Expo in California and spun the Gaia wheel in my name. And she won me a free zorro mask, which I got today!

It has been a great Gaiaversary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:18 pm
Onoj

And one of my friends went to the Anime Expo in California and spun the Gaia wheel in my name. And she won me a free zorro mask, which I got today!

I'm going to be starting on my third year soon. :/  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:24 pm
I cannot even believe that I've been in this site for two years and a half!

I feel old!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:42 pm
Menegil
I cannot even believe that I've been in this site for two years and a half!

I feel old!! blaugh

O_O Holy crap, Menegil! We both joined on the same day! surprised  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:49 pm
You've only been a member for a year and a half, Menegil and Imyavie. Your maths is wrong. xp

Happy Gaiaversary, Onoj!

Im still a baby.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:57 pm
Yep, I noticed that, Onoj. Geebus, it seems like so much time!

I still feel old, though. xp  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:04 pm
thaxul
You've only been a member for a year and a half, Menegil and Imyavie. Your maths is wrong. xp

Happy Gaiaversary, Onoj!

Im still a baby.

I said nothing ><"

Yup, yer still a baby thaxul, but a talkative one, considering all the times you've posted. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:36 pm
Onoj

Happy Gaiaversary Onoj!!

I've been on here for 7 months XD

IMY! You joined the day before my birthday!(Menegil obviously joined two days before mine XD)  

ChewySkywalker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:25 pm
Dark Elven Princess has been accepted into the guild.

Sorry if I'm not around much. End of the year rush, I'm swamped with assignments, projects, random stuff. Also the fact that I'm getting a headache every night (I think it's a side effect of the meds I started two weeks ago that still haven't done everything) and it's all going KABLOOEY on me.

*dies*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:40 pm
Same here...

Oh! Oh! Guess who has 4 huge exams in one week, plus one huge a** art project???

*waves hand around unenthusiastically*

crying

I think it is high time I went on a Gaia hiatus....  

Imyavie

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:47 pm
Hello everyone. Today was the first day of the Skills Canada Competition I'm in. They way it works is each qualified high school in the province picks a collection of students that are the best at what they do. For example: I was picked for 3D Design and Animation, my friend was picked for Culinary Arts, and my other friend got picked for welding.

What we do is go to this provincial competition and represent our schools by participating in timed and detailed competitions. The winners of each competition advance to the Nationals representing the province. There are about 25 competitors per competition and the event cost over 3 million dollars to hold.

Today, I spent 8 hours on the computer designing several 3D characters and tomorrow, I will spend another 6 hours animating and editing them. I hope the judges find my presentation impressive even though I have only been using the program (Lightwave 8.0) for a week while the other guys have been using it for months. Wish me luck 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 am
Good luck SYFFER, that sounds interesting, actually.Hope you win.

*Laughs at Imy and Zurgi* I'm off for my summer holidays since last Thursday. whee

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:42 am
Good luck SYFFER. I am sure you will do awesome!

I have been home on break since the 20th of may. blaugh
But now I am helping my mom teach summer school (kindergarten) so it is like I am on vacation but not. I will be leaving soon for 8 days and I will announce it in the absence thread soon but just wanted to give everyone a head's up.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games