Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:54 pm

stare "Not even going to click on that..."

eek "OH MY GOD! I think I just posted the longest RP post I have ever done while RPing with someone else! gonk heart "
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:54 pm

Hmmm... there's something wrong with the power in my house. I've tried returning about three times now... so yeah. ^.^;;

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:56 pm

gonk "POOR MATSU! But be honored 'cause I think I just posted the longest RP post I have ever done with YOU! crying heart "
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:58 pm

Really? XD Yay! That's so beautiful. *huggles* I bet you feel proud of yourself, huh? ^-^

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sinyao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:00 pm

sakura159753
gonk "POOR MATSU! But be honored 'cause I think I just posted the longest RP post I have ever done with YOU! crying heart "

Betcha Cervantes de Cano can own you.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:01 pm

ninja "I think I've posted longer but....I was RPing alone! xp And this one is so much better! gonk "

"I DO FEEL PROUD! crying But now I need to post LONGER and BIGGER! mad ......That didn't come out right! xd "

EDIT:"I DON'T CARE NEXY! blaugh I'm just proud I've posted this big! biggrin "

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 pm

XD No comment. But yes, you can now move on to bigger and better things. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:06 pm

whee "That came out wrong as well, Matsu! xd I'm just filled with pervert thoughts right now! xp Maybe its the new yaoi I've found? 4laugh "

sakura159753

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:09 pm

WAH! what happened to my song game!

Okie, let's revive this thread by playing a game! Guess the lyrics!
1.tsukurareta wakugumi wo koe ima wo ikite
2.Some people search for a fountain, promises forever young
3.There's a piece of you that's here with me, It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
4.Ashita no imagoro niwa Watashi wa kitto naite iru
5. tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it I don't believe it makes me real
6. Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
7. Oops! I did it again, I made you believe we were more than just friends, oh baby, baby
8.And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that I am happy with some other guy

6.Panic! At the disco- I write sins not tradgidies
7.Britney Spears-Oops I did it again
8. Rihana-Unfaithful (one of my favorite songs heart )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:12 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
WAH! what happened to my song game!

Okie, let's revive this thread by playing a game! Guess the lyrics!
1.tsukurareta wakugumi wo koe ima wo ikite
2.Some people search for a fountain, promises forever young
3.There's a piece of you that's here with me, It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
4.Ashita no imagoro niwa Watashi wa kitto naite iru
5. tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it I don't believe it makes me real
6. Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
7. Oops! I did it again, I made you believe we were more than just friends, oh baby, baby

NEW: 8.And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that I am happy with some other guy

8. Unfaithful - Rihanna. And if you post something like that again, I will not be responsible for the misplacement of your inner organs when I am done playing Doctor.

Sinyao

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:12 pm

xp "Its to hard, Kyu-san! (I know you don't like san/chan/kun! xd )

"Its to hard??? rofl GOD!!!! I need to stop these impure thoughts! blaugh "
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:13 pm

eek "Don't be mean to Kyu, Nexy! gonk "

sakura159753

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:13 pm

o___o

you hate urban music -____-

You have to be an "outsider" so people can pay attention to you. You don't want to be with the crowd because then you won't get the attention that you crave and die for.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:16 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
o___o

you hate urban music -____-

You have to be an "outsider" so people can pay attention to you. You don't want to be with the crowd because then you won't get the attention that you crave and die for.

Actually, I like that song.
it's just that the mood swings I'll be having for a long time will be depressed and suicidal instead of happy and depressed.

Sinyao

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:16 pm

gonk "If only Joy was here!!! I would go crazy over yaoi with her!!! crying heart "

Seifer heart
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games