Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 am
Hum... how could I put it...

The ever-needing youth of North America and the rest of the world has drafted this once glorious gem and haven of The Internets!, for all otaku, into a commercially-oriented soul-sucker that is trying desperately to advance itself and draw in huge numbers of minions by adding the numerous electronic features that are found these days such as: An instant messager, toolbars, payable items(Burn in hell for this Gaian overlords...).

Hey, I don't mind the evolving items so much and the mass amounts of gold being THROWN at you didn't piss me off THAT MUCH (not to mention the addition of Gaia Cash really removes the value of gold in the end...), since we had to EARN it before...

But really, I'm just disappointed (not mad, just disappointed) that Gaia sold it's soul to the Microsoft Devil and joined the ranks of numerous drone companies who thrive on the little marketing they can throw at you through all forms of media available.

R.I.P. Gaia. You were once pure and untainted...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 am
...and before anyone bitches me out for anything they didn't like in that, the RPR is the last place I'd critique... It's grown so much because of me, Talon and so many others....

Rant-man-of-the-day OUT.

On another note, I declare myself the Guild Bard and recommend some records I've been into, to all you REFUGEes!

Indie Hip-Hop:
-k-os's Joyful Rebellion(2004)
-k-os's YES!(2009)

Rock:
-Radiohead's In Rainbows(2007)
-Sam Roberts' Love At The End of The World(200 cool
-Sam Roberts' Chemical City(2005)
-Sam Roberts' We Were Born in a Flame(2003)
-The Fratellis' Costello Music(2006)

Metal:
-Metallica's Death Magnetic(200 cool
-Rage Against The Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles(1999)  

xXKyousukeXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:32 am
No problems with your assessment here, Sama-san! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:47 am
xXKyousukeXx
Ouch... you don't know how much that hurts to hear... Not the best thing you could have said.. neutral

My apologies. I didn't get to know you enough when you were last here. I'll have to do so now that you've returned.

I also failed to add an emoticon to show that I wasn't serious. sweatdrop *hits head on wall*

No hard feelings?

Still, Sui should return to see Kyou back in action. cool  

Trowa The Fearless

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:51 am
Trowa The Fearless
xXKyousukeXx
Ouch... you don't know how much that hurts to hear... Not the best thing you could have said.. neutral

My apologies. I didn't get to know you enough when you were last here. I'll have to do so now that you've returned.

I also failed to add an emoticon to show that I wasn't serious. sweatdrop *hits head on wall*

No hard feelings?

Still, Sui should return to see Kyou back in action. cool

No hard feelings, but there are IRL complication between me and Sui so I'd rather just not have to talk about her as much as I can.... won't stop you, but for myself.. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:58 am
*concerned about both Kyou and Sui, but stays quiet out of respect for his friend*  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 am
Magni Prime
*concerned about both Kyou and Sui, but stays quiet out of respect for his friend*

Surprised she wouldn't have told you... But it was a little while ago now... Ore no kokoro wa kudakeru deshita yo...kantan-ni...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:23 am
Alright, then. I'll keep discussion of her to a minimum.  

Trowa The Fearless

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 am
I fear my japanese is still a little . . . nonexistant.

As for her, she hasn't been here in a long time and I don't tend to go prying, Sama-san.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 am
Alexander Magnus
I fear my japanese is still a little . . . nonexistant.

Hey, it's better than mine, Talon-han. I can recognise words, but I have no idea what they mean.  

Trowa The Fearless

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 pm
Yoder
*gluggles Kyou* I have also just returned. I'm just glad my semester is over.

*gluggles everybody else* I've missed chatting with you all so much! smile

SNOWMAN! *Uber tackle glomp*

Glad to see you again man.

Side note: R.A.R.P. Should be fully functional by the end of the weekend. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:18 pm
xXKyousukeXx
Hum... how could I put it...

The ever-needing youth of North America and the rest of the world has drafted this once glorious gem and haven of The Internets!, for all otaku, into a commercially-oriented soul-sucker that is trying desperately to advance itself and draw in huge numbers of minions by adding the numerous electronic features that are found these days such as: An instant messager, toolbars, payable items(Burn in hell for this Gaian overlords...).

Hey, I don't mind the evolving items so much and the mass amounts of gold being THROWN at you didn't piss me off THAT MUCH (not to mention the addition of Gaia Cash really removes the value of gold in the end...), since we had to EARN it before...

But really, I'm just disappointed (not mad, just disappointed) that Gaia sold it's soul to the Microsoft Devil and joined the ranks of numerous drone companies who thrive on the little marketing they can throw at you through all forms of media available.

R.I.P. Gaia. You were once pure and untainted...

crying

So... beautiful....  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:06 pm
*smirks* His speeches always had that effect. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm
Nyaa~  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Whoever's dead lost, raise your hand. *raises hand*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games