Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:18 am

XD Oh gosh... *kicked* For some reason, that mistake makes me feel really happy. ^__^

Hmm... why the apathetic attitude, Ceron?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:18 am

marcus dante varoni III
so, whats with nex?is he trying to commit suicide or something?if so its completely stereotypical!Become something of your own making!dont be a stereotype goth!dont follow in the footsteps of those before you!make your own goddamn path!

Sleeping pill overdose, then duct taping my mouth and nose shut.
I think that's quite original.

Sinyao

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:19 am

stare "And I say, read what I said."

whee Pats Cery's head.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:21 am

I'm going to try to sleep again...

Sinyao

sakura159753

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:21 am

gonk "I STILL CAN'T FIND YOUR CHARACTER PROFILE, MATSU! crying Linky? cry "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:22 am

sakura159753
stare "And I say, read what I said."

whee Pats Cery's head.

Heh, my time with her has been the happiest ever in my life. And now I don't have it. I doubt I'll ever meet anyone else like that.

Sinyao

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:23 am

Well, even though he's said he doesn't want attention, he clearly is continuing to want to talk about what he will do to himself the more people talk to him about it. But it isn't really any of our business, it is his own, and if he were really so serious about it he would have done something already instead of constantly talking and yammering on. And so what if he wants too? It's -his- decision anyway, it's his life. If he wants to end it now or wait sixty or so more years or for whatever random event suddenly may come our way then let him be. Stop worrying about what he's going to do to himself and worry about yourselves a bit more, you barely even know him. Live your lives the way you want, and he'll live his.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:23 am

NexusNS
marcus dante varoni III
so, whats with nex?is he trying to commit suicide or something?if so its completely stereotypical!Become something of your own making!dont be a stereotype goth!dont follow in the footsteps of those before you!make your own goddamn path!

Sleeping pill overdose, then duct taping my mouth and nose shut.
I think that's quite original.
Shut up dude...Even if you commit suicide in a different way it all ends the same!If you are just going to bring everyone down I feel you should leave!I may not be a crew member!I may not be a mod!But I dont think some a*****e like you should bring down everyones good mood!I know what suicidal hate is!I know the pain of loss!I know more than most people here would probably know of suffering!Try watching amember of your family die!And when theres nothing you can ******** do!I've dealt with that!But did I try killing myself?!No!!!I pushed forward with all my heart body and soul!!SO SHOVE IT!!!

Shinygami

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:24 am

Sure. I'm in the process of making a few changes. ^.^ Sixth From The Bottom
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:33 am

eek "Arabesque?"

sakura159753

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:37 am

thank god hes gone...i dont like nexus...but in a way...he reminds me of myself...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:38 am

Are you familiar with the term? Arabesque is an ornate design of intertwined floral and foliate figures.

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:38 am

marcus dante varoni III
thank god hes gone...i dont like nexus...but in a way...he reminds me of myself...
it sickens me...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:41 am

eek "Calm down, Marcy! xp "

"Really, Matsu? The dictionary says..."

n.

1. A ballet position in which the dancer bends forward while standing on one straight leg with the arm extended forward and the other arm and leg extended backward.
2. A complex, ornate design of intertwined floral, foliate, and geometric figures.
3. Music. An ornate, whimsical composition especially for piano.
4. An intricate or elaborate pattern or design: “the fluctuating shapes of a cloudscape, the complex arabesque of a camera movement, the blink of a character's eye” (Nigel Andrews).

adj.

In the fashion of or formed as an arabesque.

sakura159753

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:41 am

You quoted yourself? >_>;;;;;;;;;
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games