Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Simply Someone Sexy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm
My username is Akachan96, and I will answer by one of the three names: Akachan/Aka, Alice, or Aria. I'm fourteen years old, and a freshman. I have plenty of friends, but I must say no one really ever understands a comp nerd like myself D;
I enjoy reading, writing, and RPing. I'm a total spazz and will have a heart attack from cute things. I am single, but not really looking. :/ Sometimes the person you aren't looking for finds you.. <3 Anyways, I was invited here for I dunno why, but I hope to have lots of fun around here! See ya.~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:23 pm
Hi. I know you don't know me but let's change that. I was born as a small child in a hospital. My parents gave me the name of Elizabeth but people mostly call me Lizzie. I enjoy drawing [My DA!], and reading. If you haven't guessed already, I am a girl. I'm also 14.

some random stuff about meI don't like cheese or sandwiches. my favorite bands include The Beatles, Vampire Weekend, and CAKE among others. My favorite movies include Juno and The Breakfast Club. My favorite TV shows include Bones, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and How I Met Your Mother. I have over 72 bracelets on my right arm, dislike Twilight to an extreme, and my favorite flavor of jelly bean is cinnamon.  

totoroliz

Maka Albarn Aruban

6,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

I'm Purin Fon, but I am currently cosplaying as SonSon, I looooove to draw and have an Art Shoppe [link in sig] I am a Tokyo Mew Mew addict and love the colors yellow, orange, and blue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm
Shannon....hobbies are writing, reading, paranormal investigation. Those are all the main ones. If you want to ask me anything feel free.  

Underworld Priestess

proper illusionist

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:31 pm
why hello there! My name is Bailey but most of my friends call me chip or sora. Although my avatar is male I am a female. I'm 13 years old and my hobbies include writing, drawing, taxidermied animals and being given funny stares~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
нιѕ goal waѕ тo тaĸe over мe coмpleтely,
ιғ ι waѕ goιng тo play нιѕ gaмeѕ...

. . . .

I Guess Its My Turn razz
The Name Is "Star", Literally, But If Anything Call Me Lunchy (it just sounds sweeter) ^^
Im 19 And Proud Of That.
Born And Raised In The City Of Angels Located In The Golden State Of California.
I Work As A Computer Technician In A Store Owned By My Brother Who Is Also A Technician

In One Word, Im Weird.
I Like Talking To New People Here, Im Easy To Get Along With.
I Am A Massive Gamer(and proud of that too)
People Have Accused Me Of Being A Grammar Nazi, I Have To Correct Their Spelling...So I Guess I Agree With Them.
I Own A Yaoi Guild (yes, I enjoy reading and watching two men display their love in a very sexual way...and very darn proud)
I Support "The LGBT Community"
I Am A Christian, Though I Rarely Go To Church Now >.>
I Am Very Addicted To Gaia...Proud Of This Too XD

Hell, Im Proud Of Who I Am.
I Guess That Is All For Now, Unless I Remember Other Things About Me >.>

. . . .

...ι ѕнoυld've мade ѕυre noт тo ғall ιn love wιтн нιм.
ι coмpleтely loѕт тнe gaмe.

weecest

Romantic Nerd

Dante_Sonata

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

I'm Dante_Sonata. I know it's the most amazing name you've ever heard, isn't it? I'll wait while you swoon, don't worry. All right, all done? Awesome.
Anyway, you can call me most anything except late for dinner. Because I'm never late for dinner. Except when I am.
I'm a born and raised farm girl, and I own/ride/train my own six horses. Whom I will carry on about endlessly if you get me started.
I'm also a computer nerd. I'm in college majoring as a Computer tech, a Programmer, and in Graphic Design. And then there's video games -- I have a PS3 (Hate hate hate xBox) and a custom gaming PC (which is a *monster*), and mostly play RPGs (but not online ones -- damned satellite internet = terrible lag time).

I'm impossible to offend (seriously. Try it. I'll just laugh at you and make a smart a** comment.).
I'm a smart a**.
I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi.
I'm bisexual, with a preference for women. (And don't really care who knows)
I'm a knowledge whore -- if you know something I don't, I want to hear all about it, in exquisite detail. Unless it's, like, the reproduction habits of some obscure breed of African mold or something. You can keep that to yourself.
On that same line if thought, I love discussions. I have my opinions, but I want to hear yours, and I want to hear why you have those opinions. Really, I do. So don't just tell me my opinion sucks, or you'll get a game of twenty-million questions.

I can't think of anything else. I guess just ask me if there's something you wanted to know.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am
i'm ashlee and i'm random in that i explode when i see something really ******** stupid smile  

queen of arcadia

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:46 am
Hiya! I'm Citrus Hikaru <-- obviously not my real name.
I love anime, manga, gaming, drawing, writing stories, sleeping, animals, and music.
I enjoy being hyper as well. Most people think I'm weird...and...I guess I am weird, huh? woot
Well, it's nice to meet you all biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 am
WELCOME EVERYONE! Such beautiful introductions! heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 am
*peeks around corner and looks for familiar faces and finds none*....*walks in anyways*

....hai....im LithiumXwolf...you can call me anything pertaining to my username. Lithium, Lith, Lithy, wolf, wolfy, ect.......
im..insane....i used to have bipolar disorder, but the doctor said it could turn into mulitple personalities within the next nine yrs.....and it did...in two yrs.....

<><><>
goddess wtf why am i being so friggin shy and junk????.....
listen, heres what yah need to know:
i hate math!!!! i love reading, and history, and mythology....
i am an expert on ALL THINGS INUYASHA!!!! ~hiten, sesshomaru, naraku, bankotsu, and inunotashio are MINE!!!!!~
im an RP crazy. and i hate god-modding.
LOVELOVELOVE EVANESCENCE!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

><><><
uh.....well, other than all the stuff i said there isnt much. ^w^
feel free to flood my inbox anytime! and, uh....
i live in alabama on the florida border. and OMFG ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE AT 3:23 AM??????? *looks* OMFG!!! IT IS!!!! biggrin NO FRIGGIN JOKE!!!
im 15...no permit yet....16 in 5 months. bday is JUNE 25 I WANT GIFTIES!!! ANON OR OTHER IDC!!! XD
uh.....im the chewtoy for my grade and my tiny group of freinds...always have been.
im in 10th grade btw....
my history teacher has a glass eye and it fell out in class last week.....
O.O

did i mention im certafiably insane? heart

XOXO,
LithiumXwolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 am
I'm Joe, but you can also call me AJ, Average Joe, (insert username), or you Sith lord & master wink I'm 23 and enjoy many things including partying, wrestling, RPing, Pokemon(Yes a 23 year old plays pokemon, let me relive my youth! crying ), music(several different genres, but most bands I listen to are older than most of the people on this site), and parenthesis(quite a bit actually xd ) to name a few. Now being the old and cranky jerk I am, get off my lawn! scream  

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 am
Hey, y'all! I'm Ryan, but please, come up with your own name for me! biggrin I am fifteen-almost-sixteen and live in some cow-town nobody knows in California!

Er... What else to say... I love music, I play [horribly] on the piano... Er... I love books and I love reading anime! I love cheesecake [CHEEEEESSSSSCAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! <3] I am obsessed with Glee... And I wear glasses! emo razz I am bisexual so beware, I may try to hit on you! No matter what gender! wink

Gotta go to school now! Toodles~ Merrily live~! razz Hehehe. I typed the BB meself! Am I a nerd or what? Oh! I'm also a nerd. Forgot that!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 am
My name is Sarah, i'm 18, and I love anime, drawing, writing, getting on my computer, snow (it barely snows here in Alabama), rain, friends, vampires, etc.  

ThePerfectKagome

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Derrrrrp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 am
im noo biggrin  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games