Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm
Rouveille pouted in Morganna's arms. "No!" he protested. "Rou stay up!"

Morganna chuckled at Rou's antics. "Well, how about this. Tenshi and I will read you a story and you don't have to go to sleep if you don't want to," she said. "We'll all just have a pajama party together." She knew that as soon as they started reading to him, he'd be out like a light.

Rou considered it for a moment, and then cheered up. "PJ pawrty!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:02 pm
"Alright.... and Tsuki..." Nephilis calls out to him. "Tomorrow, even if this did happen, we need to work together to stop what's coming at us." Nephilis prays he heard before flying out of the palace, shooting Samara a glance, then jetting off to Shale.  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:02 pm
Lunia smiled as she dug her head into her mothers chest. She closed her eyes and listened to Samara's heartbeat, chuckling gently. "Everything is going to be okay, you'll see..." she said, basically knowing what had happened. "And no matter what, you've always got a daughter to count on... and she'll do anything for her mother..." she said, brushing the hair from her mothers face, smiling. "Your so beautiful mom... just like i knew you would be..." she said, gently tilting her head to the side as she looked at Samara. She was trying ever so hard to make everyone happy, but felt like it still wasn't enough.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 pm
Samara gave Lunia a half smile and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I know I'll always be able to count on my sweet Lunia," she said, smiling at her daughter. She chuckled a bit though, at being called beautiful. "No, I look awful," she chuckled, knowing how red and puffy her eyes must be, not to mention her red face.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 am
Lunia smiled and brushed some hair out of Samara's face, shaking her own chuckling slightly. "You always look beautiful to me, and everyone else.." she said, trying to cheer her up. Before she softly frowned, "Mom... what's happening with us?... what's everyone getting ready for?" she said, taking a breath. "Is there a war coming?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 am
Samara smiled at Lunia's complement and kissed her forehead again. At her question, she sighed slightly. "Well, let's just hope that you all are successful in the Celestial Kingdom tomorrow," she said. "If you all are, then it will just be a battle, and can prevent a war."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:42 pm
Lunia looked at Samara, slight confusion taking over her expression now. "Celestial Kingdom?... tomorrow?!" she said, stepping back, slightly shocked. "Nobody told me about this..." she said, gently bowing her head. Placing one hand over her face, trying to think hard in case someone had told her about it. "Do you think i'm ready for it mom?" she asked, slight worry in her tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm
Samara bit her lower lip. She thought Lunia had been with the others when the plan was decided upon. She took Lunia's hands and looked into her eyes. "Lunia, I know for a fact that you're ready for this," she said. "I think this is the opportunity you've needed...not to prove to anyone else that you can do it, but to prove it to yourself."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 pm
Lunia opened her eyes as Samara said that, a smile showing on her face. "What happens... if i'm not ready..." she said, bowing her head again. "I hope Nephilis thinks i'm ready... i really want to prove what I've learnt in the past few years..." she said, propping her head up again. "The necklace..." she said with slight shock. "Flip has it..." she said, as she closed her eyes. ~Flip... can you meet me somewhere soon please, there's something i have to get..~ she projected to him. Smiling softly at her mom again. "Are you coming Mom?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 pm
Samara placed a hand on Lunia's cheek. "You are ready, and Nephilis and I both know it," she said. "Otherwise, we'd be talking you out of going." When she asked her next question, she shook her head. "No, I've got to stay here and take care of Rou."

Flip was laying in his bed, half-asleep when he got Lunia's message. ~Of course~ he projected back. ~Where and when?~  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm
Lunia smiled and nodded at Samara, "Of course... Rou.." she said, looking into the air. "Tomorrow morning.. i'm going to say goodbye to Rou, just in case something happens to me, i want him to know how proud his sister is of him..." she said, looking back at her mother. "And you, I'll come by first thing to say goodbye to you... i do hope Nephilis waits for me..." she said, smiling gently. ~Cherry blossom orchard, in a hour... sound good?~ she projected back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:52 pm
{{Thanks 3nodding . Oh and Keliah needs to back off of Chelan's man!!! scream }}

Chelan sat up. She had just repaired mot of Hydron restoring most of the building, and returning part of it to its former glory. Some people had seen that it was Chelan who was restoring things and then a crowd started. People were now beginning to see that the ruler of Hydron was alive and well. She had trained more after getting away from the people. SShe sighed contently. "The world could be ending soon but one things for sure I will fight til the death to preserve it" she thought looking at the sky. A sot rain started and she lifted her arms up feeling the water. It was quite th moral buster for Hydron. Chelan then decided it was time to locate the others. Her eyes closed and her water vision spread out among the nations. She saw Keliah was alone. "That's odd" she thought having located everyone else. keliah was usally atleast with someone. CHelan smirked thinking she should shake things up a bit, it would be strange alking to her opposite but it could be...interesting. Chelan transported shifting her molecules once more. In a moment she was sitting indian style, like she had been, in front of Keliah's door. She rose and then knocked on the door. "Hey Keliah its me Chelan " she said.  

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm
~Sure...I'll be there~ Flip responded. Immediately he hopped out of bed and jumped in the shower to help wake himself up.

Samara took Lunia's hands once more. "Lunia, he knows...and you can tell him again when you get back safely," she said. "You just have to have faith in yourself like your father and I have faith in you. But...I'm assuming from your statement before, you're going to be meeting Flip soon for your necklace. I'll leave you to your thoughts for now. Just have faith in yourself. I'm going to go make sure your little brother got tucked into bed." She embraced Lunia tight for a moment before releasing her. "I'll see you in the morning, sweetheart. Make sure you get some rest." She smiled softly, and began the walk from the orchard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm
Keliah looked towards the door hearing Chelan's voice. "Come in" she stated as she opened the door mentally allowing her to come in. She had never just really talked to Chelan like that, but figured that this time wouldnt hurt.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 am
Tenshi smiled at the idea as he walked closer to the both of them. XkI guess we are going to have fun, and possibly all night." He stated to himself aloud but was looking at Rou and Morganna with a smile upon his face.

Mitsuki heard Nephilis before he left and nodded knowing that he couldn't let this be the cause of there down fall tomorrow. He now started to walk back towards Samara wanting to see how she was doing no.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games