Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 pm
ok, ttyl then

but no, she's only had negative experiences with dogs actually. she just thinks cats are mean or scary looking. she hates when they jump on furniture too

christmas ships?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm
@ Harlot Queen: Haha... wow. sweatdrop And how does she feel about dogs jumping up on furniture?

Christmas ships are basically ships, ferries, tugboats, etc. decorated with Christmas lights. Very pretty. I've seen Christmas ships about 5 or 6 years ago when I was with my first [now ex-]boyfriend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Anyway... hello everyone!

And I defeated the last ghost boss during my second try. smile And thus completing all of the Halloween related activities I will be doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm
For those having troubles defeating the last ghost boss, I suggest using the Demon Buster (or whatever its called) attack and use the Meditative Healing option as well to keep your stats up. Be sure to keep your health up, otherwise he'll easily defeat you. And if you run out of energy, but are a few points away from defeating him, use the Banshee Buster attack. *nods*

At least those are the options I used to defeat him.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm
Off to eat some dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm
Prof. Moonie
@ Harlot Queen: Haha... wow. sweatdrop And how does she feel about dogs jumping up on furniture?

Christmas ships are basically ships, ferries, tugboats, etc. decorated with Christmas lights. Very pretty. I've seen Christmas ships about 5 or 6 years ago when I was with my first [now ex-]boyfriend.

my current dog can't jump on furniture, and if he could, she would train him not to xd

hm, that's interesting, seeing as i've never seen one. then again i'm not always out by the water at the holidays...

how was dinner?  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:20 pm
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie

my current dog can't jump on furniture, and if he could, she would train him not to xd

hm, that's interesting, seeing as i've never seen one. then again i'm not always out by the water at the holidays...

how was dinner?

Hehe... sweatdrop

There's several bodies of water near me. There's two creeks on either side of our property. About 10 minutes away is a lake. About 15-20 minutes is the river. So... yeah. But usually I'm not near any water either during the holidays, because I'm usually snowed in, lol.

Dinner was good. We had roast and mashed potatoes with gravy.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Cerebral Perception
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception.

*chuckles and pats on the head* Hi Jax.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 pm
I just recently ran across a blog meme called "30 Days of Honesty." Traditionally you would do this in a blog... but no one reads my MySpace blog anymore really, so I'll be posting my responses here instead. xd So yeah... I'm going to attempt to do it. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Day 1 :: Something you hate about yourself
Hmm... I hate how emotional I can get. Some of the silliest, little things tend to get me crying. Whenever I end up falling into this state of mind, I'm usually around others. So, as a result, I feel foolish and stupid... and oh... I don't what else. In the past, I used to be teased for being so emotional. Especially if someone teased me for my love of cats. Oh, boy would I get upset by that. So not only did the person get to tease me for loving cats, but then they just got an additional thing to tease me for - crying over the fact that I was being teased for loving cats. *sighs* Thankfully today I actually have friends and family who are there to support me. No longer do I have to deal with being teased for getting emotional over the smallest and/or silliest thing. And for that, I am grateful. Grateful for having a great group of people who I can cry in front of and not feel stupid - well, not as stupid as I did when I was younger.

So yeah... there you go. That's probably the major thing I hate about myself... though it's more like a dislike, but whatever. I used it for the sake of answering the required task for today's honesty question.

Oh! And don't hand me any tissues if I do cry. I never use them. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 am
Prof. Moonie
Hmm... I hate how emotional I can get. Some of the silliest, little things tend to get me crying. Whenever I end up falling into this state of mind, I'm usually around others. So, as a result, I feel foolish and stupid... and oh... I don't what else. In the past, I used to be teased for being so emotional. Especially if someone teased me for my love of cats. Oh, boy would I get upset by that. So not only did the person get to tease me for loving cats, but then they just got an additional thing to tease me for - crying over the fact that I was being teased for loving cats. *sighs* Thankfully today I actually have friends and family who are there to support me. No longer do I have to deal with being teased for getting emotional over the smallest and/or silliest thing. And for that, I am grateful. Grateful for having a great group of people who I can cry in front of and not feel stupid - well, not as stupid as I did when I was younger.

So yeah... there you go. That's probably the major thing I hate about myself... though it's more like a dislike, but whatever. I used it for the sake of answering the required task for today's honesty question.

aw, at least you feel emotion. i cry a lot too, especially b/c of my mood disorder but i can't see why people would tease you about liking cats... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie

aw, at least you feel emotion. i cry a lot too, especially b/c of my mood disorder but i can't see why people would tease you about liking cats... sweatdrop

Because I was and still am a Crazy Cat Lady. *shrugs* I don't really know why they would tease me for it... but they did. But that's usually how it is with people who tease or bully - you never really know why they did it, unless you actually get the chance to have a peaceful one-on-one chat with them and learn the history behind their actions.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Day 2 :: Something you love about yourself
I love my imagination. Imagination makes a major part of my life. For me, I have my head in the clouds but feet still firmly on the ground. I may tend to dwell in my fantasies more than with reality, but that's typical with people of my kind - poets, artists, writers, etc. Throughout history you can see that we've always been this way. We love to live in our imaginary worlds, but are still aware of the real world around us. If we didn't, then how would we know what the real world is looking for in tickets into a imaginary world of their own? *shrugs* Whether it's writing a story, singing a random song, playing some random creation on the piano, drawing a masterpiece, or taking photographs of the nature around me, I'm always dwelling in the real world while using my imagination.

Now a days, I feel too many people have lost their ability to use their imagination. I think if more people would let their walls tumble down and realize their inner child, they would be much happier and be able to live a more peaceful, stress-free life.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games