Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluering Bearer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:06 am
Hello everybody I'm back !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:26 am
Be welcomed to the dark, empty streets of Armenelos, Bluering! crying  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:29 am
Zurgi
Dark Elven Princess has been accepted into the guild.

Sorry if I'm not around much. End of the year rush, I'm swamped with assignments, projects, random stuff. Also the fact that I'm getting a headache every night (I think it's a side effect of the meds I started two weeks ago that still haven't done everything) and it's all going KABLOOEY on me.

*dies*
*waves hand in agreement* Join our ranks, sister! cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:05 pm
Bluering Bearer
Hello everybody I'm back !!!

Hey! Welcome back!

@Menegil and Zurgi: I know what you mean. Tonight I have to write up around 8 or 9 lab reports for Chemisty AND do a s**t load of history including draft out my entire debate on the U.S.'s role in the world >.< Why can't the world just blow up?!  

ChewySkywalker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:31 am
It's so good to be off for the summer.... xd

Welcome back, Bluering.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:19 am
thaxul
It's so good to be off for the summer.... xd

Welcome back, Bluering.

>.< yes, btu when do you go back to school is the question ^_^  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:19 pm
Oh please Thaxul don't say that sweatdrop I slacked off all year and now I have to go to Summer school to finish off English. My summer won't be as fun as everyone else's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:47 pm
tsk tsk! And you wasted your time on thie Eru-forsaken site instead of doing your english homework.. tut tut!  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:13 pm
thaxul
tsk tsk! And you wasted your time on thie Eru-forsaken site instead of doing your english homework.. tut tut!
That's right sweatdrop this guild is the cause of my dissent into summerschooldom xp .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:24 pm
I'm so glad to be out of school. xd  

Melian

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:26 pm
Melian
I'm so glad to be out of school. xd

*kicks Mel* I really should be writing my debate/doing newslogs/ writing a villanelle right now >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:44 am
Hehe...I was reading back at the beginning of this thread xd Edit wars! Fun stuff. I forgot all that happened ^_^  

Zurgi

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:55 pm
I, like everyone else have had alot of end-of-year projects, and homework and stuff. School ends in two days, so we have no more homework. Last week I was in Tennessee for the Destination Imagination (DI) Global Finals. It was great! My team got 12th out of 47 teams, which I spose is pretty good. Shoulda done better though. grr. I know I keep saying I'll have time to post, and now I really think I will (except for Camp week.) So, how's everyone here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:28 pm
I am pretty good and it sounds like you are doing well too. And 12th out of 47 is really awesome!  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:36 pm
Onoj
I am pretty good and it sounds like you are doing well too. And 12th out of 47 is really awesome!
Yes, yes it is. I suppose it's better than ranking 12th when only 10 teams were competing 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games