Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 am

Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
I discourage people from wavedashing, as it's just a cheap tactic for those who don't know how. I've done if a few times, but just never really saw the point. You don't move that much faster.
True, but there are so many advanced techniques/Glitches in Melee that if you try and play anyone without the concept of fun you will have to play dirty
Yeah. Well, I don't know of a whole lot of glitches, I guess. Wavedashing's about one of the only ones I can think of.
Short hops are another annoying one, and even though not a glitch repeatedly grappling is so very annoyingly cheap
Oh, yeah. Those are both gay. And I don't juggle, either, although it's not a glitch. I'll knock you around a bit, but I won't do it forever.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 am

Man, that Tool concert was great...
Except for Melt Banana. It's like they raped our ears for 30 minutes. x.o;

Maxim_from_Lufia

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 am

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
I discourage people from wavedashing, as it's just a cheap tactic for those who don't know how. I've done if a few times, but just never really saw the point. You don't move that much faster.
True, but there are so many advanced techniques/Glitches in Melee that if you try and play anyone without the concept of fun you will have to play dirty
Yeah. Well, I don't know of a whole lot of glitches, I guess. Wavedashing's about one of the only ones I can think of.
Short hops are another annoying one, and even though not a glitch repeatedly grappling is so very annoyingly cheap
Oh, yeah. Those are both gay. And I don't juggle, either, although it's not a glitch. I'll knock you around a bit, but I won't do it forever.
Juggling is annoying, the worst I know of for Grab amount and Juggle attempts are lvl9 Roy, always trying anything to win. I only really use Natural Juggles Like Mario and Luigi's Tornado and Young links Spin attack
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:41 am

User Image
Flying PAU Classic

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:49 am

Hi.

I am currently in the process of seeing if I can beat Surman [otherwise known as the vizier, otherwise known as the last boss in POP: Rival Swords/The Two Thrones] without getting hit. So far, I have only gotten to the third phaze of the battle. I can't swing fast enough, and if I do, I rush too much and see that i'm in the wrong direction, so I stop, turn around, and before I jump, I get hit. Rewind. Grab the pole, switch sides, swing, jump, land, a few more jumps, speed kill, he dies, whoo hoo, I still got hit. I actually think that the controls are easier for Rival Swords, so maybe, if I try on that version, I can beat him without getting hit.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:15 am

Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Juggling is annoying, the worst I know of for Grab amount and Juggle attempts are lvl9 Roy, always trying anything to win. I only really use Natural Juggles Like Mario and Luigi's Tornado and Young links Spin attack
the only character tht bugs me, is lvl9 link (Both) and samus, distance grapples make Marth ANGRY!!!

Xilo The Odd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:17 am

~Xiloscent~
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
the only character tht bugs me, is lvl9 link (Both) and samus, distance grapples make Marth ANGRY!!!
Long distance grapples are easier to avoid though, Samus and her grappling beam is the easiest to avoid... and Y.Links Hookshot is anything but long distance
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:07 am

Woohoo I am on a crappy computer for about ten minutes.

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 am

Seaphron
Weird, I just got my internet working on my good computer. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:10 am

Akkad`
Seaphron
rofl I am in a hospital in the middle of nowhere. I am suprised I haven't gotten yelled at.

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 am

Seaphron
Akkad`
Seaphron
rofl I am in a hospital in the middle of nowhere. I am suprised I haven't gotten yelled at.
Why would you get yelled at?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:16 am

Akkad`
Seaphron
Akkad`
Seaphron
Why would you get yelled at?
Well A) My aunt just went in for chemo (sp?) and B)I think this is one of the doctors computers.

EDIT: Yeah this is a doctors computer later.

Seaphron

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 am

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:23 am

Masamune 5.0
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
About time.

Akkad`

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:00 am

Seaphron
EDIT: Yeah this is a doctors computer later.
xd

@Masa

Finally. I was out for like...2 weeks.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games