Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am
Ryu looked at the man studying him, "Origato-mas," he said in a faux voice before he went running off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir muttered, "Strange kid" before pulling out the next scroll, which read...
Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

[1/3] Fenrir easily made the flow of chakra around his body dramatically increase for a short period of time. He figured this to be the first step of learning the jutsu.

[2/3] The next step Fenrir increased the flow of lightning in the chakra forming within his body.

[3/3] Lastly Fenrir brought it all together and in just a split-second Fenrir could make his body fairly electric to the point where people would recieve shocks if they tried to touched him. In just a few minutes Fenrir had made himself a human electric eel.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 am
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

Perhaps...I'll consider teaching it to him. Keigo thought to himself as he formed a handseal, and vanished in a swirl of wind. He too, was a wind user...a very skilled one, in fact.

((I'm considering teaching you 2 of my deadliest wind jutsus twisted ))

…This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

((Sounds fun twisted ))

Fenrir started practicing his next scroll, which read...
Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.

[1/3] Fenrir concentrated his chakra and was able to successfully make a few clouds. It wasn't very difficult, but the clouds didn't have any electric effects.

[2/3] Fenrir formed the clouds again. This time they were filled with lightning chakra allowing them to zap some things with lightning, but they didn't have any magnetic abilities.

[3/3] On his next try Fenrir formed the clouds with a successfully sufficient amount of magnetic ability using his lightning chakra. To test it out he tossed a kunai and before it hit the ground it zipped up into the sky until Fenrir couldn't see it anymore.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 am
Kisho walked onto the field of the training grounds. Kisho then found a spot next to a tree obscured from the other people at the training grounds. Where he took off his shirt and hung it on a tree, then stretched his arms out then his back. And then both of his wings sprouted from his back. He flapped them once. It felt good to Kisho to have wings, as it basically would anyone. Giving them the sensation of flying. Even though Kisho hasn't tried flying yet, he is going to try today. Kisho began flapping his wings rapidly then he jumped up in the air and hovered over his spot, for awhile. Then stood back onto the ground, and then had his wings cover him for a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

The next scroll Fenrir pulls out reads...
Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)
Description: After the hand seals are completed, a crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu.

[1/3] Fenrir starts learning this jutsu by memorizing and going through the handsigns. He figured this would be the best way of using the jutsu at a faster pace.

[2/3] After that Fenrir tried to make the electric ball of energy. It formed in his hands after he did the handsigns, but bursted before he could throw it.

[3/3] Fenrir made the ball a few more times before he could easily keep it in his clutches without it bursting before he could throw it. The ball of energy zig zagged across the training grounds before finally hitting a tree and exploding.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 am
(training costs chakra, so dont overdo it by learning them all in one day rofl ) xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir pulls out the next scroll. It reads...
Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
Description: A deadly attack formed by modifying any bunshin that requires the usage of wind during creation. Upon its destruction, the wind that is used to create the being suddenly explodes outwards with great force. The results can be deadly, especially to those around the clone. There is virtually no way to tell the difference. The clone detonates with the force of three explosion tags, enough cause serious damage to anyone caught within the brunt of the blast without protection, requiring immediate medical attention. One clone may be made for every ten reserves of the user's.

[1/7] Fenrir smirks and attempts to create one of the exploding clones. It doesn't work as just normal clones pop up.

[2/7] He tries again but is met with the same results. With a little extra concentration though he feels like he could manipulate the wind created with the clone to explode outwards.

[3/7] Fenrir tries to create this with the manipulation of his wind chakra but doesn't quite get the exploding result he was looking for.

[4/7] He concentrates harder on the chakra and is actually able to finally make an exploding clone, but the clone looks deformed and nothing like Fenrir at all.

[5/7] Fenrir tries to make the clone look more like himself but it takes so much concentration to make the exploding wind that he can't seem to concentrate on the clone's appearance. The next attempt has the clone looking more like Fenrir but still with a lot of obvious differences.

[6/7] The next exploding clone finally almost matches Fenrir's appearance, but Fenrir finds that he's taking up too much time to concentrate on both aspects of the clone.

[7/7] After his next few tries Fenrir is able to make an exploding clone that looks exactly like Fenrir. Beyond that, Fenrir was also able to make the clone in a quicker amount of time.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 am
(also know that the ones with the bone bloodline, their ninjutsus are weaker)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

(I know but I always kinda figured that would only show itself in head-on situations. Like, if I used a wind torpedo and then a ninja of equal or greater rank than I used one back his wind torpedo would beat mine.)

Fenrir went on to his next scroll, which read...

Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique)
Description: A useful technique generally used in an attempt to take out a group of enemies by surprise. Forming electricity into both hands the Cloud Nin launches a continuous stream of Lightning at one opponent, if the technique hits one person it immediately launches itself at the next non-friendly person in range. The lightning chain specifically targets water that is found in the body, so bunshins are generally left untouched unless it's a Water Bunshin. The original number of targets this jutsu can initially hit is three.

[1/5] Fenrir took a stance and practiced generating lightning chakra between his two palms. The lightning died away before Fenrir could make any use of it.

[2/5] The next time Fenrir was able to keep the lightning in place. Then, he fired it at a group of trees. One tree was hit by the lightning, but he others were left untouched as the lightning didn't jump to them.

[3/5] Fenrir tried again, this time concentrating on the flow of electricity in his hands. The stream of lightning that erupted from his fingertips nailed the tree and jumped about forty-five degrees to the trees right to nail another trunk, but that was all. Based on the jutsu description Fenrir read it seemed like the lightning could easily hit about three targets.

[4/5] On his next attempt Fenrir failed to get the lightning stream to hit a third tree. The stream was unbalanced, he figured out. Fenrir relaxed more, allowed the chakra to flow without being forced, and practiced that way.

[5/5] It worked, and Fenrir's next stream of lightning hit one tree, then instantly spread apart and nailed two others. The lightning was so powerful that when the stream was done all three trees fell apart in charred clumps.

Fenrir say under the shade of a nearby tree again and thought about kitty, pyro, and kazuo. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he had done or said the wrong thing, but he wished that he hadn't gotten involved either way. His thoughts lingered on to Jedi. What had become of that man? Fenrir hadn't seen him since his days as a gennin but he'd read up on him at the cloud archives. That's when something struck Fenrir and he realized that Jedi's house wasn't very far from Kazuo's or his own. He smirked as he got up and left the training grounds, feeling refreshed with the new intent he carried with him.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm
Kazuo walks into the training grounds just realizing how light the 100 pound weights had gotten on his arms and legs. "Whoa, I better heavy these up!" Kazuo adds another 100 pounds to each weight making each one weight 200 pounds. "Alright now it's time to train some more, but this time I am going to train completly in taijutsu and working my body out to it's full potential."

(I'm not really sure how many posts I am supposed to train for body muscles so I will just train.)

Kazuo gets in a good position in the training grounds getting ready to run around the training grounds to train his legs. Kazuo starts his run going a little slow at first but then picks up the pace going at a normal humans running speed. Kazuo continues to run for 30 minutes. "Soon these 200 pound leg weights won't seem like much."

Kazuo then takes all the leg weights off placing them on his back as he lays on the floor. Kazuo begins doing push ups. Very slowly since there was 800 pounds on his back. Finally after finishing 30 tough push ups Kazuo decides to rest on the ground for a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Kazuo get's up. "Oh yea! The mission! We have to find the guy named...Zin...Zoppy...Zann!" Kazuo runs off to go find Kitty.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Kisho had his wings uncover him, he grabbed his shirt and then flew off towards his house.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu arrves at the training grounds walking slowly looking for any familiar faces, She has needed to get out of the house...Like really she has felt trapped in there lately."Ahhh what a fresh and nice day to be out."

NUR

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm
A bright orange bird flies through the air above Susumu looking down at her. "Interesting..." Leo flies down at her level and floats next to her flapping his wings to stay airborne while moving slowly with her. "Hello." The bird thinks projecting his thoughts to Susumu hoping she would talk back in her mind since he couldn't understand words spoken from the mouth.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games