Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 am
Lunia stepped forward, reaching her hand out almost as if she was trying to touch Samara. She gently stopped and lowered her hand back down to her side, watching her mother walk away. "Nobody understands...." she said, bowing her head as she placed her hand at her chest, letting the wind blow her hair, as she watched the cherry blossoms float from their home and down onto the ground. Smiling as one dropped into her hand, "A cherry blossom..." she said quietly, wondering where Nephilis was now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 am
Samara looked up to see Mitsuki walking towards her. She felt the butterflies rise once again, not knowing what to say. Gnawing her lower lip nervously, she continued on her path, taking her towards her first love.

Morganna chuckled. "Looks that way," she said, winking at Tenshi. Rou already let out a small yawn, though he tried to hide it. Morganna led the way up towards Rou's room, opening the door once they arrived. She set Rouveille down with a smile. "Alright...go get your pj's on," she said with a smile before he ambled off to get changed.

Flip decided to show up to the cherry blossom orchard early. He figured Lunia wasn't there, so he could spend some time there. He opened a portal to the orchard and stepped out, seeing her standing there with the blossoms circling around her. Walking up behind her, he put his hands in his pockets nervously. "Lunia?" he said warmly, not wanting to startle her.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am
Lunia opened her eyes and lowered her hand to her side again at the hearing of Flip's voice, she turned to him and smiled, nodding gently. "Flip, How are you?" Lunia asked, a lovely warmth in her tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm
Flip gave Lunia a half smile. "Good...now," he said a little sheepishly. He took another step towards her. "How are you?"  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 pm
Lunia smiled warmly to Flip and looked away. "I'm alright.. thank you," she said as she then looked back at Flip, "Are you coming tomorrow, to the Celestial Kingdom?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 pm
Flip sighed a bit. "I want to, but I know Morganna will throw a fit," he said. "But...I want to try and go. No one thinks I can do anything...but I'm a lot stronger than everyone gives me credit for."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm
Lunia walked over to Flip and smiled warmly at him, slightly bending down to his height. She chuckled lightly, "You remind me more of your sister everyday Flip... so strong willed and determined.." she said, as she stood up straight again. "If it makes any difference at all, which it probably won't... i know you can do anything you put your mind to.." she said as she placed her hand on his chest gently. "Because you follow this, your heart..." she said, rather motherly. But hoping it would at least cheer him up a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Flip gave Lunia a half-smile. "Well, I had a bit of help there," he said. "I had a great role model for that." His smile grew a bit as he looked at Lunia. "I've always looked up to you," he said honestly.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 pm
Lunia stood up straight, slightly shocked by what Flip had said. "Me?..." she said, rhetorically. She laughed slightly and scratched her head, "Don't really know what a good role model i could have been, going mute for over five years..." she said, looking back at Flip with a smile on her face. "Thanks though Flip, you just made my day..." she said, slightly wondering why the boy didn't look up to Tenshi, or Morganna, or Nephilis.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm
Flip nodded. "Of course you, Lunia," he said. "It doesn't matter that you were mute for so long. You always pushed through and overcame. And you did it with a beautiful smile on your face."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm
Lunia smiled at Flip and slightly blushed, "No... it was my friends that helped me overcome everything... just like your friends are here for you.." she said, winking. "Oh, Flip... may i have my necklace back please?, i trust you kept it safe all these years... there's something i want to do.." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 pm
Flip smiled a bit, feeling a little reassured. When Lunia asked for her necklace, he pulled the pendant out from inside his shirt and unhooked it. "I've never taken it off since you gave it to me," he said, handing it to her.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm
Lunia smiled warmly as she took the necklace out of his hand. "Thank you Flip..." she said as she looked at the pendant, the stone turned a bright purple again when Lunia touched it, making her chuckle a bit. "I still don't get what purple stands for... i asked this when i was fifteen.. but nobody got round to telling me..." she said as she looked back at Flip. "I thought you needed it, because i wanted you to become strong... like you have, it just turns out you never needed it.." she said as she looked back at the pendant, holding the chain letting i dangle in the air. "My father and mother had ones the exact same, apparently the colours that the gem showed represented the person who owns it, mothers was blue, for calm and gracefulness, whilst my fathers was red, with power and strength. Eventually mine turned purple... but i never understood why..." she said, trying to think now, wondering what hers actually stood for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 pm
Tenshi looked at Morganna and walked over to her as they entered the room wraping his arms around her waist and placing his head over her shoulder while laying on it and looking at her face. "Well I suppose we should get in are pajama's as well before he catches on to us, he is a very smart boy." He stated calmly.

Mitsuki saw Samara walking towards him andsighed, it seem she wasnt mad or to much upset anymore but still he wanted to be with her as along as he could before he had to return to the Celestial Kingdom. As he walked up to her he fixed himself to speak. "Samara, I apologize for my reaction towards Nephilis in the house, I didnt mean to become hostile in anyway." He apologized  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm
Flip listened to Lunia reason it out a bit. "Well, you know, red and blue make purple," he pointed out. "Maybe it means you have the best of them both in you. Because that is exactly what you are-- you always keep your head in the face of adversity, and yet you are very strong and powerful, though, like me, you don't always get to show it."

Morganna chuckled. "True," she said. She placed a quick kiss to Tenshi's lips. "I'll be right back." She left the room and went to Lunia's room where she kept some of her clothes. She changed into a pair of pajama pants and a tank top before returning to Rou's room.

Samara looked up at Tsuki and nodded after he spoke. "Its alright," she said quietly. "It is understandable. I'd have probably reacted the same way if I was in your position." She lowered her head, gnawing her bottom lip a bit, not sure of what to say.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games