Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am

||(: okie dokie. and no problemo. still no reply.||
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 am

heart

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:06 pm

||still wanna wait on Divin?? he hasnt repsonded to my msg||

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:13 pm

|| -dies from waiting- ||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 pm

[[mmk, let's just go on. When he gets on, we can give'im a recap.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:22 pm

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed heavily, pressed a kiss to Ravins lips once more and walked over to the door. Just before he opened it, he heard Veronica calling for Ravin.
Well, she sounded peppier than she had in he past week? Okay, that was good right? God, he hoped so.

Dylan put on a smile and opened the door. "Airi-sama, hello," He bowed his head slightly and stepped back, allowing all three of them to come in.
]

||we could just like, say Hide had a family emergency and had to rush home.. or something||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm

samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica swallowed, hard. His voice was slightly huskier than normal."Right, wedding," She smiled and pulled herself from him. She was overwhemled. That was unexpected. And to most, it would seem as though she was overreacting. It hadn't been a full-week and she was acting like it had been years. But thats what it felt like. And she hadn't seen an endcoming either.
She smiled still as she took his arm and placed it around her waist. She just wanted him to be close to her. "You know.. I think I still have skittles somewhere.." She laughed softly.
During the passed week, not only had she not hunted but she also hadn't really slept much. So after making the dress for Raye she had found time to unpack. Now, she had no clue where anything really was. She hated being organized. But she knew that Hunter liked it that way. So, she'd deal.

The dark haired girl led her light headed lover towards Dylan and Ravins house. She noticed a blonde in a red dress at the door and squinted. Uhm..
She couldn't see her face from her place but why on earth would you wear a red dress? That was the color of.. Well, she probably didn't know that. Most of the time, brides wore white. So as long as you didn't come in white you were okay.
She bit her lip, stopping herself from making any rude comments.
"Raye!" She called as she got closer to the door. And thats when she realized who the girl was.

Airi.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter squeezed her to him and chuckled. he inhaled and stopped just short of the door. Airi was here. Why the hell was Airi here?! He thought that Ravin and Airi didn't get along. His grip on Veronica tightened and he couldn't help but growl softly.

||Erm , Block. ||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm

User ImageFootsteps.

Airi glanced forward at the young man. An amused smile curved her lips. "Ohayou-gozaimasu," she greeted politely in her naturally cool tone. She inclined her head to the newborn. Airi cast her eyes forward and looked Dylan straight in the eye. "So, you are the groom. Dylan, was it?"

She smiled, slightly wicked. Airi strolled through the door. "Pleasure to meet you, young one."

Her dark eyes lingered on his a moment before diverting to Ravin.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageStill slightly flushed, Ravin strolled forward to the door. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of Airi. She wasn't going to be openly hateful towards her. Airi could easily tear her to shreds and still make her suffer for her insolence. Ravin flashed Airi a slightly cold but polite smile.

Airi, no doubt, detected this. However, she strolled forward and bowed a little deeper than she had at Dylan. Ravin bowed back and then straightened up. She saw the human that she had brought. He followed Airi into the house. "How nice of you to come. The ceremony's being held outside."

Airi smiled. "Nice to see you again, Ravin." She smiled even wider. "As well as you, young Hunter."

She chuckled darkly and moved to the side. Ravin strode forward and smiled brightly at the sight of Veronica and Hunter together. "Hey, sweetie!" She wrapped her arms tightly around the newborn girl. "Thanks for the dress! It's breathtaking."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt Hunter hold her tighter. Then he let out a soft growl.
Oh boy.
She stepped forward as Dylan opened the door, greeting Airi as Airi-Sama. No doubt, Ravin had told him to be nice. But Veronica was biting on the inside of her lip not to flip lids right now. She gave Hunter a small smile, trying to calm him. But she knew this wedding would be a mess whether or not she kept her mouth shut.

They all walked inside and Ravin attacked her with a hug. "It was no problem babe," She released the girl from her arms. "You look absolutely divine." She gave her a wider smile before turning to Airi. She held back saying something about the color of her dress. Instead the dark haired girl led her boy outside to where the wedding would be held.

"I do not like her, not one bit." She seethed softly.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Hi," Dylan smiled polietly and stepped backward.
He just held the smile and followed everyone. When Hunter and Veronica were finished with their hugs he stepped over to Raye and pulled her to him, his arm around her waist.
"So Airi," He started before planting a kiss on Ravins neck. "Do you not have a date tonight?" That came out a bit on the mean side, but that was not how he meant it at all. Hopefully, Airi knew that.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin smiled warmly at her friend and led her into the gardens along with Hunter. "And you look extremely gorgeous," Ravin breathed into her friend's ear.

Ravin waved her over to the side where Airi couldn't hear them. "Airi is from Japan and is a thousand years old. She is one of the oldest vampires. Mind what you say around her. She used to kill and pillage through Asia and Europe. She's stronger than even you, Hunter, and I combined. Be careful. Alright, sweetie?"

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 pm

User ImageShe noted how Dylan wrapped his arm around Ravin. He kissed her neck. Ravin leaned up and brushed her lips over his very briefly. It was a gesture filled with a kind of warmth that nearly made her expression contort.

Airi glanced around for Hideaki. Where was he? She snapped her head back around to look at Dylan. She smiled amiably. His tone was bitter, but she nodded happily despite that. "Yes." Ravin widened her eyes in surprise. Airi's tone was worried. "I just don't know where he is."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games