Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm
I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again oh baby I don't want to go so many times I've let you down so many times I've played around everyday I think of you every song i sing I sing for you~ kiss me and smile for me and promise you'll wait for me~ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 am
Goodmorning everyone no I didn't have school today would i have with all this snow even if i was supposed to? I doubt it I go to Claremore H. S. and we weren't even scheduled to have school but the Claremore Christian school was and they canceled. smile  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 am
Sooo I have to get to page fifty and then send him the trade hmmmm this shouldn't be too difficult but it is time consuming and i have to get it done fast so that no one else comes along for it and wins after all the work i put into it that would major suck butt~ sad wink 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am
I'm taking care of my gaia fish and then I'm going to post in my journal at the same time that I'm posting here that way i'm making more moolah~ mrgreen  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 am
Kay this is looking good I will be getting the Golden Fleece today cuz I'm going to post here til i win it and then I got 139 gold from my fishie tank and then my friend just happened to comment me and I didn't realize he was on so this is cool~ >w< blaugh cool wink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 am
Here I'll post some pics seeing as they are much more fun to look at then words on a screen~ ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 am
Well that was a bust I wonder what I am doing wrong~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 am
rolleyes Jeesh can it get anymore lame? confused

User Image

User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 am
Ooops~ heh I didn't mean to say that the pics were lame I was talking to myself sort of I'm cleaning out my photobucket it had a couple of repeats because I messed up when i was using my uber slow computer before it became a faster computer~ razz rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 am
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:23 am
User Image

User Image

User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 am
post thirteen I think~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 am
fourteen~  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 am
fifteen biggrin smile redface crying stare  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games