Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm
Good evening everyone! How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Probably will hang out here for awhile until my parents decide to watch a movie.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 pm
Hmm... maybe I should start working on the doll idea I've had in my mind for the past few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Seems like forever since I last dolled...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Meh... didn't get very far on working on the new dolls. But at least I have the base chosen out... and the general colors I'll use for it. I'll have to work on it later when I have the time. *sighs*

Anyway, I'm off to watch a movie with my parents. Later.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Prof. Moonie
Day 2 :: Something you love about yourself
I love my imagination. Imagination makes a major part of my life. For me, I have my head in the clouds but feet still firmly on the ground. I may tend to dwell in my fantasies more than with reality, but that's typical with people of my kind - poets, artists, writers, etc. Throughout history you can see that we've always been this way. We love to live in our imaginary worlds, but are still aware of the real world around us. If we didn't, then how would we know what the real world is looking for in tickets into a imaginary world of their own? *shrugs* Whether it's writing a story, singing a random song, playing some random creation on the piano, drawing a masterpiece, or taking photographs of the nature around me, I'm always dwelling in the real world while using my imagination.

Now a days, I feel too many people have lost their ability to use their imagination. I think if more people would let their walls tumble down and realize their inner child, they would be much happier and be able to live a more peaceful, stress-free life.

yeah, i think a lot of people don't get to live as their inner child though, b/c of responsibilities.... surprised
and then they hate other people for trying
i personally just wish for the days when i was a child and no expected anything of me

my mother always says i'm in fantasy land too much, but it's great that you find time to do what you like  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 am
Harlot Queen
Prof. Moonie
Day 2 :: Something you love about yourself
I love my imagination. Imagination makes a major part of my life. For me, I have my head in the clouds but feet still firmly on the ground. I may tend to dwell in my fantasies more than with reality, but that's typical with people of my kind - poets, artists, writers, etc. Throughout history you can see that we've always been this way. We love to live in our imaginary worlds, but are still aware of the real world around us. If we didn't, then how would we know what the real world is looking for in tickets into a imaginary world of their own? *shrugs* Whether it's writing a story, singing a random song, playing some random creation on the piano, drawing a masterpiece, or taking photographs of the nature around me, I'm always dwelling in the real world while using my imagination.

Now a days, I feel too many people have lost their ability to use their imagination. I think if more people would let their walls tumble down and realize their inner child, they would be much happier and be able to live a more peaceful, stress-free life.

yeah, i think a lot of people don't get to live as their inner child though, b/c of responsibilities.... surprised
and then they hate other people for trying
i personally just wish for the days when i was a child and no expected anything of me

my mother always says i'm in fantasy land too much, but it's great that you find time to do what you like

That's what my best friend says to me sometimes - usually when we're in an argument.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am
Day 3 :: Something you have to forgive yourself for
A few years ago I had met a guy at the community college I was going to at the time. We became instant friends and constantly hanged out during his time there. And then I started to develop a crush on him. I took all of the necessary precautions - determine if he was single or not, think over the flaws he may have and whether I would be able to handle dealing with it on a romantic level ((since flaws of my past boyfriends ended up being the downfall for the relationships)), and observed closely to see whether he had similar interests or not. As soon as I was absolutely certain that my feelings were true and not some random sparked interest of the moment, I gained up the courage and revealed my feelings to him ((this was some time after he left the college)). The timing wasn't perfect however. He had been given a job offer and was packing to head down to CA the next day. And to think I originally planned on doing it the next day. Anyway, he was surprised by my feelings, but said that he had a slight feeling that something was going on. He apologized that at the time he wouldn't be able to start anything because of his new job, and he didn't want to start a long-distance relationship because of the chance of cheating and what not. That was fine with me; I could understand where he was coming from. And he said that when he came back, we could possibly start something. Self, I can't blame you for getting excited by that news. For once, you had found someone you truly were happy with - even if you weren't at the romantic stage yet. And so, self, you waited. You wanted to prove that you would remain faithful... even if he did tell you that you were free to date others. But how would that happen? We have trouble finding any guy as it is. And if we do find one they usually are taken or uninterested. *sighs* None the less, we waited. And then... it happened. He returned but he wasn't available anymore. He was dating a girl he had met in CA. You weren't completely sure about how they had known each other or how they met... but you were devastated. Despite the cracks starting to appear in your heart, self, you kept trying to reason with yourself - he didn't make a promise he would get together with you when he got back; he told you you could date other people - that you shouldn't have to wait solely for him. But no matter how much you tried the cracks kept slowly inching to longer lengths. And as if the news of him dating wasn't enough, a few months later he reveals he has proposed to her. Let the heartbreaking happen. Time and time again, you thought, "That could've been me" and "What is so special about her?" We couldn't figure out what had happened. We knew it was the age difference, because his fiancee ended up being several years younger than us. We knew it couldn't be the long-distance issue, because the two of them are dealing with a long-distance relationship. So what was so special about her? Why her and not you, self? *shrugs* It took some time for you to get over him. But as they always say "You'll never truly get over your first love" - and that definitely was the case. You had fallen in love with him. It wasn't just some crush or a mutual liking relationship like the past romantic encounters. You had fallen and ended up breaking your heart as a result.

So, in the end, self, I must forgive you. You didn't purposely try to break your heart. All you were doing was trying to make your own dream come true. You were doing what others had told you to do - to stop waiting around and make things happen yourself. And so you did. And the heartbreak was the cost. But you learned from the incident and it's made us stronger. We still see him as the perfect mate... and as a result, we have a clearer idea of who our "Prince Charming" should be like. So... I forgive you... but we'll never forget the incident, for there will always be new lessons to learn from it as time goes by.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am
You guys are definitely going to learn quite a bit about me through these Days of Honesty. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am
We watched Whip It yesterday. After watching it, I felt myself pretending I was roller skating around the house. *laughs* It's funny... I can imagine myself skating (whether it's roller or ice) in just my socks, and even do it on slick surfaces, such as our wood flooring in our kitchen. But put me in the actual skates and I can't seem to skate at all. sweatdrop I don't know why I can't do it.

Sort of the same thing with swimming. I can imagine (and dream!) swimming just fine. But put me in the water and I just can't do it. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am
I'm off to take a shower. Be back in a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 am
I'm back.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 am
I'm hoping I'll do better on this exam than last exam for my Environment & Human Life class. I still did pretty well on the last exam... but I want to do better. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am
Oh... and we didn't get any snow this weekend. The snow level ended up bouncing back up by the time the weekend came around and it was too warm for any snow - 50 degrees F. It needs to be about 30 degrees F for it to snow.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games