Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:15 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
King of Relms

Well pass the word for me that it's a lovely drawing. n v n

I'll see what i can do about that, the artist is on Pixiv if ya wanna see more of the art(most of them are of well the wolf girl, tons and tons of outfits lol)

So anything happening in guild thus far that i can be told about as i wait for chilia to be inspected?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:08 am
King of Relms

She cute af. * ^ *

Ahh- Not in particular? It's more character development than the same one thing happening to everyone at the same time. You're free to look through the events or old posts though!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:12 am
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, and I'm still interested in being a part of this guild. I just haven't had anyone to RP with, and I don't know what to do with my characters right now, or who would be willing to interact with them. Naturally, I'm looking for cute romance for both of them. I had Jack hanging out with Lala, and as far as I can tell she hasn't been active in a while... Same with Leon and Summer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:03 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Anyway, we should start filling up the reserved posts as soon as we can. The one between Cassie and Esmee has been for a long while and I do have some plots between them, but this has to go first.

Oh right, Ben and Oz, too. Considering that they were both Brits.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:05 am
Dark Lord Everfear

I saw that Yoon was busy with RL recently, and it can get in the way at times just like anyone else.

On another note, my characters do need friends as well, and I'm up for plots just in case you have something in mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:29 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Dark Lord Everfear

I saw that Yoon was busy with RL recently, and it can get in the way at times just like anyone else.

On another note, my characters do need friends as well, and I'm up for plots just in case you have something in mind.

Hmm... well, do you have any characters (male or female) who would possibly be interested in dating my character Leon Hawke? We can have them meet wherever you want, and they can start getting to know each other  

Dark Lord Everfear

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:38 am
Dark Lord Everfear

Hmm... well, do you have any characters (male or female) who would possibly be interested in dating my character Leon Hawke? We can have them meet wherever you want, and they can start getting to know each other

Well, I do have Cassandra Ice and Chester Nightingale available for the taking in case he wants to mingle with any of them. Sadly, both of them lost their first loves (Cassie's because the one playing as the djinn was inactive and was kicked out of the guild and Chester's because the one playing as his (now ex-)girlfriend chose to leave the guild on her own terms.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:43 am
Hello! I'm new in the guild just wanted to greet everyone here and hopefully find someone to rp with soon! But, yeah, mostly here to say hi! 4laugh  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:02 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Dark Lord Everfear

Well, I do have Cassandra Ice and Chester Nightingale available for the taking in case he wants to mingle with any of them. Sadly, both of them lost their first loves (Cassie's because the one playing as the djinn was inactive and was kicked out of the guild and Chester's because the one playing as his (now ex-)girlfriend chose to leave the guild on her own terms.)

Hmm.. want to have Cassie and Leon meet then? He'll definitely like her seductive, flirty side. And she likes romance novels... but do you think she would be familiar with Leon's novels? (He writes supernatural romance/thriller novels, and the series he's writing is becoming quite popular.)

It's sad that Cassie's lost her first love... but there are always second chances smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:10 am
Dark Lord Everfear

I'm so up for that, and yep, she may have like one or two of his works as part of her personal collection.

Also, he may have to meet up with all of his cousins (who are in a relationship with three of my characters) soon enough. As long as he gets to be in good graces with them as well, it'll be fine, because a lot of BS has happened to the entire Ice family.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:50 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

I knoooooooow she's adorible and cuuuuuuuute T.T just wants to make you hug her

she even has a wedding dress as an outfit which she looks amazing it and such...everything she looks good in XD

Ah alright i'll try checking tat out and needs to finds her a job  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:42 am
Hiiiiii everyone!!

Btw...why do I feel some major deja vu being in this guild? xD  

LordJaxTheSadistic

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 pm
King of Relms

Sure!

LordJaxTheSadistic

Cause you've been here befoooooore. emotion_awesome

Katze Allemon-Schatten

emotion_facepalm I totally overlooked that height. I was even reading all the different texts too! Gruh. Silly me! And no! I don't mind at all! As long as people don't remove it or odd-align it, then I'm good to go. n v n

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:54 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

do we ourselves make the homes?

just curious sending before i go off on my own to memorial day dinner  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:26 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
King of Relms

Sure!

LordJaxTheSadistic

Cause you've been here befoooooore. emotion_awesome

Katze Allemon-Schatten

emotion_facepalm I totally overlooked that height. I was even reading all the different texts too! Gruh. Silly me! And no! I don't mind at all! As long as people don't remove it or odd-align it, then I'm good to go. n v n

Then....HELLO ALL!! I have returned!!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games