Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"We just told you that."
"opps. sorry am not thinking right right now."berry smiled. "am guessing you want to know who i am?"
"Gee how did ya know?"

"Shut up Dax."
"am berry. am the only girl here in this school. " berry smiles and say "so why are you here Jak and Daxter?"
"We thought we'd check the place out. I'm liking it so far."

"It still kinda creeps me out."
"why does it creeps you out daxter?"
*Daxter puts a grin on his face and puffs his chest out.*

"What are ya talkin' about? I ain't scared o' nothin'"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:40 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Gee how did ya know?"

"Shut up Dax."
"am berry. am the only girl here in this school. " berry smiles and say "so why are you here Jak and Daxter?"

"ok i see about that." berry got up"its about time i was able to move again."follow me" berry leads them to bixyll room where ummmm leon is hanging from the wall by his stomach."he tried to kill me and this what happens but i didn't do it. you creeped out now?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Gee how did ya know?"

"Shut up Dax."

"ok i see about that." berry got up"its about time i was able to move again."follow me" berry leads them to bixyll room where ummmm leon is hanging from the wall by his stomach."he tried to kill me and this what happens but i didn't do it. you creeped out now?"
"N-N-Nope. N-Not one b-bit."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"wow. you must be brave then well you better be careful of what you do around here. "berry looks at them  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"wow. you must be brave then well you better be careful of what you do around here. "berry looks at them
*Daxter hops back up onto Jak's shoulder and smiles.*

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Jak and I can take care of ourselves. Ain't that right pal?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:34 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Jak and I can take care of ourselves. Ain't that right pal?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine."
*passes them while stumbling in the hallway to find his room* dangit where is it *eyes still closed* ((lol he cant get his eyes open))  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:56 pm
Recca woke up on a beach "where am i? hmm i found a door, fell through darkness, found a book, and continued to fall... wierd." a little girl cam up to himUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"hi what's your name?"

"recca, and yours?"

"oh i'm shia"

"it's nice to meet u shia, do you mind telling me where i am?"

Shia ran off, and recca followed her, in curiosity  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:36 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Yeah, we'll be fine."
"i hope so . so far students have been killed here."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:36 pm
MrAsianK
Recca woke up on a beach "where am i? hmm i found a door, fell through darkness, found a book, and continued to fall... wierd." a little girl cam up to himUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"hi what's your name?"

"recca, and yours?"

"oh i'm shia"

((that pic. looks so famlilar...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:38 pm
*finally finds room* o thank god *lays down on bed pondering* who was that who kissed me *starts to fall asleep*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:42 pm
hydra4
*finally finds room* o thank god *lays down on bed pondering* who was that who kissed me *starts to fall asleep*
((wait don't he still think it is berry.....seen he could see and the girl acted lke berry sound like berry ...., ))berry looks at jak"i see you later...." berry walked off and saw that naota's room was opened and she looked inside the room"hi nao....." berry looks at him and see that he is sleeping"he is sleeping."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((wait don't he still think it is berry.....seen he could see and the girl acted lke berry sound like berry ...., ))berry looks at jak"i see you later...." berry walked off and saw that naota's room was opened and she looked inside the room"hi nao....." berry looks at him and see that he is sleeping"he is sleeping."
((no he didnt see her because when the girl didnt answer him he dosnt know who its is))

*starts muttering in his sleep* i miss you mom why did you have to leave  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((no he didnt see her because when the girl didnt answer him he dosnt know who its is))

((ok. but he heard berry's voice though))"he misses his mom ... maybe i can help him find her....."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((ok. but he heard berry's voice though))"he misses his mom ... maybe i can help him find her....."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *another part of his hair turns black*  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK

"hi what's your name?"

"recca, and yours?"

"oh i'm shia"

((that pic. looks so famlilar...))
((read pita-ten?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games