Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am
I am in the process of writing something new.

All the while, procrastinating on AP Calc. and other various lab write ups.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Kaine: I worked front desk at hotel too! What hotel do you work for?  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Hotels creep me out...

When ever I am staying over night for some tournament or whatnot, there is always some creepy man just.. staring. And I see him multiple times.

I have bad luck in hotels.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm
Hotel = stalker policemen. Plural. stressed

Hello, all! I'm Chrys. I have recently finished Zelda and KH: CoM and started on The World Ends With You. Am a junior in high school attempting to kill herself by taking senior courses. I have no style of writing.

Secret novel project: scientific explanation of the origin of vampires. Tentative title: Vampire Club.

And I feel new here..... and there is text after the semicolon.  

Chrysanthemum Moon

Gabryl-Kaine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:00 pm
Waffles: I work at the *deep breath* Sidney Waterfront Inn and Spa. I wish they'd just left it as the Sidney Hotel... It's an old independent hotel owned by a family in my hometown of Sidney (Which by the way is half overgrown retirement community, and half Tourist curiosity) Where did you work? Where now? I've gotta say its just about the loneliest job in the world... I see like two people the entire time I'm there some nights. I miss people...but they pay me good, so I suffer the lack of attention razz

I also work at a cafe part time as well. Not that its anything to do with the current discussion, just thought I'd mention it.

Chrys: Ooooooooh they have a club?!?~ Can I join??? *pulls out fangs* I got the teeth! (I really do - and they're not just for Hallow's either! they're like the toothcaps from the movies. blaugh )

I'm gunna go post the first portion of my Story now - Look for "Haven: Tales from the Fall" which is the working title.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:25 pm
Gabryl-Kaine

Lucian: Aah, I suspected as much...(I was more than a little confused while reading Aithine earlier as to who's story it was exactly. I had suspicions that you were one and the same, but I wasn't sure. xp Then again, I was reading at about 1 in the morning, after getting home from work, so my brain power was significantly less than its usual formidable capacity. (I R stoopid when I tired. razz ) As a completely unrelated aside - I would naturally pronounce Lucian name "correctly" razz it just sounds better.

Thank you! Anyway, I've heard a lot of complaints about the name, saying that most people say it correctly anyway, so I should remove that from the book. However, every time my friends say it, it comes out somewhere between Lu-shin and Lu-see-in. Lu-shee-in. rolleyes

charbookwyrm
Stop trying to confuse people.

....i reserve the right to be confusing. Not to mention, I like to mix it up a little.

...I finished my dream avi! It was simple. Didn't take that long.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:29 am
I used to work (and still do when I'm home on breaks) at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn and Conference Center.

And you thought the name of YOUR hotel was a mouthful. XD

Now I work for my college.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:42 pm
Wow - that must be a pain the squeeze on the paychecks.
See, I just serve food at St. Anslems (which is one of my university's halls...its an old traditional one and...interesting...) - not nearly so hard to say. It can make you want to kill people at times, mind.

Ser/Lu (whichever you choose to be on this occasion): there's a time and a place for confusion...i get the sinking feeling this is probably it.  

charbookwyrm

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 pm
Lol. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:58 am
i'm not exactly new, nor am i exactly old. there was a time i was active in the guild and then left, so i guess i have to give everyone a basic rundown of who i am/was.

i am that one girl that can't break the 400 word mark, the one that loathes capitalization in all its physical forms, and the one that likes to write about the international affairs of countries in an anthropomorphical kind of way (oh aph, i'm so addicted, i give you my heart and soul).

i also happen to be a bit of a d**k, but i'm pleasant most of the time, and fairly helpful if (needless) defensive arguments are not coming from the other party.

my style of writing is very unconventional because it's broken down and disjointed in a way that seems fast.

ALSO, MMMFFF CAPS. (:  

milktreat

Fatcat

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am
Welcome back, spiders!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 am
gonk  

Serenity Reed
Crew

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am
Spastic waffles
Welcome back, spiders!
hi~ you're still as delicious as i remember. :9

@Serenity: gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm
Rawr. Welcome back loverly.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 pm
Tak-Jak
Rawr. Welcome back loverly.
hi tak~ <:
[rolls in your hair~]  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games