Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:57 pm
Hironaur
I, like everyone else have had alot of end-of-year projects, and homework and stuff. School ends in two days, so we have no more homework. Last week I was in Tennessee for the Destination Imagination (DI) Global Finals. It was great! My team got 12th out of 47 teams, which I spose is pretty good. Shoulda done better though. grr. I know I keep saying I'll have time to post, and now I really think I will (except for Camp week.) So, how's everyone here?

Congratulations! This is actually the last weekend I have a shitload of homework. I actually need to begin studying and outlining chapters since my finals begin next tuesday I believe. This might prove to be a long night >.< But then again...freedom from late nights will be a relief. Best of luck to anyone who is still in school and won't get out til the end of june >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:31 pm
Curse all you people finishing up school already! I must go now for a week or two to the land of studyness, and study until my brain asplodes. I shall try to come say 'hi' whenever I can... sad (Friday nights I have made available, woot!)  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:23 am
Haha am I one of the only people who comes on here whether or not I have homework? I usually have about two hours of studying and some math to do and I just would say ******** it and play around on gaia. Then ace the test because I am such a genius. Lol

But I don't do that anymore because I have been out of school for two weeks. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:59 am
cattirun (or whatever sweatdrop ) has been accepted into the Guild!  

Menegil
Vice Captain

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:35 pm
Onoj
Haha am I one of the only people who comes on here whether or not I have homework? I usually have about two hours of studying and some math to do and I just would say ******** it and play around on gaia. Then ace the test because I am such a genius. Lol

But I don't do that anymore because I have been out of school for two weeks. blaugh

>.< I do that too. Good thing is, no one is on gaia at night and I am nocturnal so that is homework time. Why is everyone out of school already! MEH  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:15 pm
Onoj

Nope I always have homework yet I never do it which explains why I'm so far behind. I like to use the excuse of suffering from a mental condition: Homeworkphobia Syndrome eek  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:11 am
SYFFER
Onoj

Nope I always have homework yet I never do it which explains why I'm so far behind. I like to use the excuse of suffering from a mental condition: Homeworkphobia Syndrome eek

We suffer from the same syndrome! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:40 pm
Nice little get-up there, Onoj. xd

I need to change my look soon as well.  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:26 pm
imyavie

Haha thanks. I was doing my daily avatar change and just decided to be out of this world.

Found the best download today. It is a Firefox extension. If you use Firefox go to tools--> Extensions--> get more extension. Search for the Gaiaonline toolbar (it is on the first page) and you will be very happy. Thaxul can attest to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:44 am
Onoj
imyavie

Haha thanks. I was doing my daily avatar change and just decided to be out of this world.

Found the best download today. It is a Firefox extension. If you use Firefox go to tools--> Extensions--> get more extension. Search for the Gaiaonline toolbar (it is on the first page) and you will be very happy. Thaxul can attest to it.
3nodding

My staff floats on it's own!  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:48 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Onoj

Really? eek That's amazing... I mean I thought that only 20 or 30 million had it but to have another homeworkphobic in the guild... now those are amazing odds.

Thaxul and Onoj, you both have great outfits you should rename your club into maybe the "Crazy Fashions" club 3nodding (And Thax you have the Nitemare Headband, I've always wanted one crying )

Today I played soccer against the city champions in the pouring rain. Despite the wet clothes, slippage, cold, and twisted ankles it was a spectacular game sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:18 pm
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Onoj

Really? eek That's amazing... I mean I thought that only 20 or 30 million had it but to have another homeworkphobic in the guild... now those are amazing odds.

Thaxul and Onoj, you both have great outfits you should rename your club into maybe the "Crazy Fashions" club 3nodding (And Thax you have the Nitemare Headband, I've always wanted one crying )

Today I played soccer against the city champions in the pouring rain. Despite the wet clothes, slippage, cold, and twisted ankles it was a spectacular game sweatdrop

....*Is reminded of the time she was cut from the school's soccer team* crying

I play soccer almost religiously during summer.  

Imyavie

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:41 pm
imyavie
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Onoj

....*Is reminded of the time she was cut from the school's soccer team* crying

I play soccer almost religiously during summer.
Ouch. Sorry for reminding you then crying . I don't play it religiously... More like ceremonially 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:35 am
Onoj: I saw that Firefox extension for Gaia the first day it was released, but wasn't really too impressed with it. I mean, it's handy...but...I like navigating around the site myself. Lurking gold, and all.

Also the fact that the bar only stays in one spot and you can't change where it's located, as well as the fact you can't really hide it. As a person who has to hide Gaia from the 'rents, it's not all that great xd  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:48 am
Gaia's forums have all died. O_O

*pokes the zillions of archived threads with a stick*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games