Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Chocobo Fluff

Noble Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 pm
I'm Vinti~ I'm an Avi Artist;
although recently I started an
avi art charity which I see no point in anymore....

Umm I love Mermaids.
I prefer Pearls over diamonds, Sunflowers over Roses & My favorite colors are Cobalt blue, Crimson, Gold, Turqouise & Black.

I'm from Louisiana. Currently, I am a college student.
I am also an avid Gamer, if i'm not trying to rescue a cat, drawing, drinking or hanging with my dad- then I'm playing an MMORPG
on my computer.
I consider myself to be average looking.
I have 2 siblings, a twin sister and an older brother.

I used to be a fan of the Final Fantasy series.
The only Final Fantasy game I like is FF VIII ( 8 )
I'm a very blunt person, open minded, and I have a dry and morbid sense of humour.
I love alchohol. It has actually made me a happier person.
I'm more relaxed when I drink.
I love animals, especially cats.
Animal neglect/abuse should be considered a harsh felony.
There should be a law pertaining that in order to own an animal you must get it fixed,
unless you have a proper breeding liscense-
Just to limit the number of unwanted animals
that starve and die from disease, ect.

My favorite bands include:
Metallica, Otep, Garbage, Muse, Blondie, The White Stripes, Wolfmother & more.

That's about it ;3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm
Welcome, Vinti!
Alcohol helps me, as well, because it helps me just chill out and relax when I'm extremely stressed.
And I love kitties, too~
Glad to have another cat lover to add to the ranks in the guild. :]
And you like amazing music, by the way!
Well, I hope you enjoy it here, it's nice to meet you!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Chocobo Fluff

Noble Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm
Thank you very much ^-^
I appreciate the awesome amount of Hospitality this guild seems
to hold.
heart

Queen Spazzy
Welcome, Vinti!
Alcohol helps me, as well, because it helps me just chill out and relax when I'm extremely stressed.
And I love kitties, too~
Glad to have another cat lover to add to the ranks in the guild. :]
And you like amazing music, by the way!
Well, I hope you enjoy it here, it's nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Hi! I'm ginger3a13 but you can call me Ash, cause it's kewler lol. Let's see...I love anime, roleplaying, writing, singing, history, my boyfriend, yaoi, talking to imaginary people and strawberries! Especially the ones with cute faces on them~

I am pretty shy, clumsy, and sometimes very stupid. I can be smart, I just choose not to be most of the tIme. Oh, and I really dislike gravity be wise every time I trip over my feet, gravity sends me falling to the floor XP

I love Blood on the Dance Floor! Plus, I must inform you that chocolate bunnies plan to rule the earth. They told me so. Just watch out for 'em.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask! ^-^ Oh, I just love that face!!!!!!  

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm
Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I'm Adriana, and I love MUSIC! IT'S AWESOME! And role playing, trumpet, acting, singing, dancing, TV, Guildy, Internet, Time Warner Cable, choir, Fox 8, (wow this list is long), archery, dresses, art, mascara, Dunkin' Donuts, Harry Potter, super powers, Egypt, plays, emoticons, (still going), drama, awesome people, Michelle Obama, science, bubble gum, parties, Mountain Dew, balloons, *deep breath* kitties, did I mention role playing?, coolness, and movies. ^^ Hi!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm
I am Hollybeary_we.
Three things

1. Im afraid of strangers, clowns, spiders, snakes, air bags, clowns, disease, insects, monster, clowns, moving, clowns, scary, clowns, clowns.

2. I have three brothers (I know how to fight and I would not want to meet myself in a dark alley)

And 3. I am very enthusiastic about this gulid biggrin  

x_TumblingStars_x

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm
Erm, hi. >w<
I'm S C A R Y G I R L I E, but most call me just Scary. C:
Lets see, um I <33333333333 rping and want to become an author once I graduate.
I live in a rural part of southern california, where its desert.. -.-'
I live on a ranch, and own 14 animals. (:
5 pigs, 4 horses, 3 dogs, and one lamb. X3
I adore all animals and I'm protesting against all hormones/injections placed into animals for animal husbandry.
I believe in the old way of doing things, instead of rushing through life blind. <3
Um, I hate cell phones since they get you addicted to technology and plus texting.. =.=
Though I don't mind them if its just for business or to be able to reach others..
But for any other reasons no.. >.>
My pigs are my life. <3 XP
Their goofy and cute, plus my two pigs are pregnant. (: <3
I love farming and country type of things. XD
Though I do love to go to the city and dress up not so much as a 'farmer girl'. XD
I'm usually in a good mood, but I can get a bit snappy. >.<'
So if I do sorry. XP
And idk what else.. Mehh.. Maybe I'll come back later and edit once I can think of more things

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Hello im an old guilde that quiet for a few years cuz some stuiped a** decided to hack my account but i am coming back and hope it goes better this time!  

Taria180

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 pm
WELCOME EVERYONE!

TARIAAAA....how did I KNOW it was due time for your ARRIVAL? I have a sixth sense, I predicted this. WELCOME BACK! Post wherever....and trust me, the members here are nice and you should have no problem. Brenda has gotten reacquainted and likes the guild just fine.

It's been a long time since we talked. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm
I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is kitty and as you can see by my name, I'm a little psycho. I live in Louisiana aka Party Central and spend a lot of my time in college, go figure.

I'm twenty and a college kid who has wayyyyyy too much time on my hands. I was invited by blind blindness and so I figured I might as well give it a try right? Anyways, I'm here and its a pleasure to meet you all.  

oOoPsychotiC KittYoOo

Sparkly Phantom

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm
Hello~ I'm Saia Kakaru, but you can call me Sai or Saia. I am currently on PST (West Coast) and an in the middle of a cold rain-fest. Actually, it's always a cold rain fest here. I have no idea what I want to do as a future job, but I can tell you it'll involve Japan and Japanese in some way, shape or form. I like a lot of things, but here's a few: Anime/manga, Japan (if you couldn't tell already), video games, roleplaying, fruit, karaoke, and Color Guard/Marching Band. The thing I hate at the moment are Fire Alarms. While they do make a good sub for an alarm clock, it's not fun standing outside in the cold with only a pair of shorts and t-shirt just because someone burnt their toast. Oh, and I'm ADD, so I will do the-- OMG SHINY!!! -pounces-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm
Hello! I'm Bek. I'm 19 and I live in Alaska. (I have never, ever seen a wild bear. sweatdrop ) I'm not sure what else to put here! It's nice to meet everyone. 4laugh  

supa_bekka

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zetsubou_za_Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 am
Hey how's it going? Names Yuki, friends call me Rhaps but we'll stick with what I am in Gaia no?

Anyway, I drink blood... Human blood... So I expect donations very soon. How else am I gonna stay immortal?

Other than that, I hope to see you guys around before I devour you of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm
"Introductions, eh?" Atomsk considers how to go about this.

"Hello all. The name is Atomsk. I'm attending the University of Wyoming to earn my Psychology major and kinesiology minor undergraduate degree. I'm somewhat introverted until I get to know a group of people or person, I'm a nerd (though a rugged good-looking one), narcissistic to slight degree (if you couldn't tell from the last parentheses) and an avid reader of books and player of video games. Yes, I manage to do those things equally."

Atomk nodded. That should cover a basic introduction.

Atomsk- true insanity

SteamCountess44

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Greetings and salutations all.

SteamCountess44 here of Los Angeles, though I'd like to be somewhere like San Francisco. Don't try to pigeonhole me because I don't fit anyone's preconceived notions...including my own.

In RL I'm an author, I work for a small publishing company, read more books in a week than most people do all year. Of course that also means that I've almost no room for all those books, LOL. Time for another book clean-up!

Musically, I'm all over the board. From gothic to power metal, to classic rock to old school rap/hip-hop to opera to country western to world beat to visual kei. I love anime, manga, stuffed animals and dressing up like a wench and trapising around Ren-Faires. I also collect fountain pens and Hello Kitty t-shirts.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games