Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno arived at the training fields, looking around to see many people training and talking amounst each other. "Five years of peace, Won't have it any other way." He looked around and saw that Susumu was also at the fields. "Hey, Susumu!" He shouted as he ran towards her. "It's been awhile, don't you think?" He asked with a smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"It's not what has happen to me.....It's what I've become."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke appeared at the grounds looking for Raheeno. He found him standing near Susumu. He bowed to both and then spoke. "Raikage-sama, before I go on my mission, I need a I.D. of your kidnapper from a while ago."

D a i j b

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
"oh yes it definitely has been a long while, how are you rah? handling being kage well i can see." Susumu smiles feeling a little old beecause of that statement but it is of no matter , she still feels young at heart and that is what matters

NUR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Leo flies by Susumu hoping to get a response but gets none so he flies out of the training grounds bummed that he got ignored.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm

User Image

-----
Rahenno turned to Daisuke. He completely knew why he was asked this question. It was for them to start there first real ANBU mission. "His name is Keigo. He had silver hair and wore a blindfold around his eyes. You'll know when you see him." He finished. Rahenno then turned his attention back to Susumu. "Heh, sorry 'bout that. But all in all I've been good, No attacks recently, Feeling completely in control of my demon now. Can't help but to smile." He finish saying, with of course, a smile on his face. "Hey Susumu. Do you feel like sparring? Our last match was cut short, and I would like to see just how much you learned since we were genin." Rahenno asked. He hadn't fought in awhile and wanted to pick up his skills, with an old friend.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Silver hair... name is Keigo... blindfold on his eyes... "Got it. Thank you Raikage-sama." He bowed again. "Susumu-senpai." He said while bowing to the former Raikage. With that being out of the way, he shushined off to the Border.

D a i j b

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 pm
(Wouldn't knowing that he is disquised as Keigo be meta-gaming? No one is supposed to know that Zann is Keigo.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 am
((I never said his name is Zann, I said that Keigo was the one who kid napped Rahenno. Also Rahenno already knows Keigo is Zann, He just didn't tell anyone.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:00 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
((rawr sorry for ignoring you naro, i really didn't know how to respond to that >.<))

Susumu grins she hasn't been called senpai in a long while "Wow your right Rah it has been a long long time since we've sparred." Susumu nods in acceptance. "Lets do this!" She smiles and gets herself more comfortable for fighting not in such nice clothes. She stretches herself out for it has been a long time really since she has fought at all.

NUR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

User Image

-----
Rahenno smiled and took a few steps back. He also did afew stretches then fell into his fight position. He took one last smile and chraged at Susumu. Rahenno took a leap off the ground and did a tornado kick in the air. He propelled his body towards Susumu, closing in for the kick.

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:42 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu takes a step backwards to dodge the initial attack. She takes a couple hops backwards after realizing Rahenno probably has a furious attack or follow up attack. She takes out 3 senbon needles and chucks them at Rahenno when he is in mid air. For now Susumu should probably conserve her chakra a bit.

NUR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Zach walks into the Training grounds and immediatly sees Susumu and Rahenno sparring.....his eyes changed to so what of an evil stare at the two of them but popped back to a normal one as he went and watched there match.
"Susumu.....Rahenno....."
he just watched intensly.  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 pm
Something clicks in Susumus head... her clone at the Clouds Gates just disapeared and the information was given to her. "Crap Rahenno We need to stop this fight like always...seems zeramaru is attacking the cloud gates" Susumu makes a handsign or two and jumps up on a disc of air riding to the cloud gates for a real fight. Hopefully Rahenno will join her.

((WHY do all our spars get cut short))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:10 am
Tera placed Mai and Yumi down and then she sighed.
"I'll teach you I'm a chunnin and possibly I'll become a jounin. so what have you learnt so far?" She asked the twins as she sat down and fixed her hair.

ACsweetpea

KazElli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 am
Mai smiled as she said "we both know the clone jutsu and replacement"
Mai then pulled out her katanas one in each hand.

Yumi pulled out her katars and just like Mai one in each hand then she said "Tera the transformation jutsu seems pointess but we still have to learn it right?" Yumi then dashed forward and tried to stab Mai.

Mai did a back flip over Yumi then she winked as she slashed with her katanas.

Yumi then blocked both with her katanas by deflecting them into the ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games