Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Lunia smiled at Flip and nodded, "You really think so?..." Lunia said, sounding like a ten year old again, so clueless. She placed the necklace back on her neck and the purple stone shone brighter than it had ever before, she then clenched her fists and chuckled slightly. "That's true... Nephilis hasn't seen how powerful I've gotten in the past five years... i can't wait to show him tomorrow.." she said as she then looked back at Flip. "You'll have your chance to show it, and when it comes. You'll shine brighter than anyone on this planet Flip..." she said, smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Flip smiled at Lunia, happy to see that he helped a bit. "Maybe," he said in response to her last statement. "I don't think I could ever outshine you," he said with a bit of a blush.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Tenshi walked out after Morganna going to his room so he could also change. He went into his closet and put on his pajama pants with a tank top though he usually doesnt any shirt but decided to tonight, he now walks out heading back to Rou's room as he meet up with Morganna he walked in along side her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 pm
Morganna smiled as she met back up with Tenshi and re-entered Rou's room. She chuckled, seeing he was trying to put his head through the arm hole. "Why don't you help him?" she whispered to Tenshi with a mild chuckle. "I'll go pick out a book." She walked over to Rou's book shelf and started parusing.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm
Tenshi laughs lightly as he walks over to his little brother. "Alright." He answer to Morganna as he took the shirt off of Rou. "Your doing it wrong, you put your head in the big whole and your arms in the other two." He said simplely as he now put the shirt on for Rou the correct way.

Mitsuki looked at Samara and nodded as she understood what he did was only a reaction out of irritation and anger, he could tell she still had alot on her mind and that she didnt really want to say to much and he thought it was out of fear of saying something she didnt mean or other wise. "Well it is getting late so I surpose I should let you get your rest and get some rest myself for tomorrow." He said not to much tired and wanting to sleep but also not wanting to force himself into her presence and make things hard on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 pm
Morganna watched Tenshi and Rou with a smile as she picked out a book. She knew it was awfully early to think about it, but she couldn't help it-- Tenshi would make a great dad someday. Pulling herself back into the present, she walked over to Rou's bed, sitting on one side, resting her back against the headboard.

Samara looked back up at Tsuki. "Oh...yes, you do have a big day tomorrow," she said. She was far from tired, at least physically. Though she knew he needed his rest, part of her didn't want him to go. With everything going on in the CK, not to mention everything going on here with Nephilis, she almost wondered if this was going to be the last time she would see him.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 pm
Tenshi smiled as his little brother was now ready for bed, he swooped Rou up and made it seem like he was flying while taking him over to the bed. Once they were near the bed Tenshi laid Rou down as he sat down beside him. "Look Rou, Mo Mo is going to read us a story." He said calmly.

Mitsuki sighed, he was far from tired but couldnt stand to see her like this, it was like she was lost and didnt know what do to and he couldnt help but think it was all his fault so he forced a smile upon his face. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow before we leave." He said as he walked close to her and then embraced her and possibly for the last time so it lingered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Rou snuggled in close as he lay between Morganna and Tenshi. He reached down and pulled the blanket over them and smiled up at Morganna, waiting for her to read.

Morganna smiled and opened the book, beginning to read a story about pirates and swordfights and a kidnapped princess, making sure to do different voices for the characters. Rou was highly entertained for a bit, but it wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep.

Samara held Tsuki tight as if it were going to be the last time she was going to see him. A few tears began to flow again as she buried her face in his shoulder.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 pm
tenshi sat there listening to Morganna and looking back at Rou to see him drifting off to sleep, a smile creeped onto Tenshi's face as he saw how peaceful his brother was and stroked his head a few time to better comfort him while Moryganna continued to read untill he was completely sleep. "Heh, well I guess he will get the rest he needs like you planned." He said knowing thats most likely why she put together this plan.

Mitsuki held onto Samara he truely didnt want to let her go as he embraced her tightlly but not to the point where she couldnt breath it was rather gentle. He stayed in her arms and planned to as long as he could and as long as she held him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm
Morganna stopped reading when Tenshi spoke. She looked down at Rouveille who was so peacefully asleep. She winked and nodded at Tenshi's comment. Setting the book down, she gently eased out of the bed and tucked Rou in, kissing his forehead. As she walked around the bed, she held out her hand to Tenshi, silently asking him to come with.

Samara looked up into Mitsuki's eyes as they held each other. For a moment, it was as if it was 18 years ago...like he never left. And being lost in that moment...she kissed him.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Tenshi stoped stroking Rouveille's head as he was soundlessly asleep, he looked up at Morganna who smiled and winked at him just before she put the book back and came over to him and offered to help him. Tenshi took her hand as he stood up and shortly after started on his way to his room, he looked at her and wondered why she winked at him but then dismissed the thought.

Mitsuki looked into Samara's eyes getting lost in them just as he always have, he moved in a little closer to her as he saw her leaning in to him, when she kissed him his eyes slightly widened out of surprise but then relaxed and returned the kiss, he hasnt kissed her or any women for over 18 years and now that it has happen his love, passion, and feelings was poured into this kiss and closed his eyes in the process getting more into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Morganna walked alongside Tenshi to his room. Normally, this was when she would go to Lunia's room to stay in the spare bed there. Instead, she opened his door, and walked inside, smiling back at him a bit.

Samara closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Tsuki, kissing him even deeper. She was completely getting lost in the moment, forgetting about everything around them.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 pm
Tenshi watched as Morganna led him to his room, their were very few times when Morganna had spent the night with him in his room and he was glad that this night would possibly be added to those few. A smile appeared on his face as he walked into his room after her closing the door and advanced farther into the room.

Mitsuki arms wraped around Samara's waist as he continued to kiss her, right now the othing that he could think about was himself and her being together like they are, like they were the only people on earth right now and nuthing else mattered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Tenshi watched as Morganna led him to his room, their were very few times when Morganna had spent the night with him in his room and he was glad that this night would possibly be added to those few. A smile appeared on his face as he walked into his room after her closing the door and advanced farther into the room.

Mitsuki arms wraped around Samara's waist as he continued to kiss her, right now the othing that he could think about was himself and her being together like they are, like they were the only people on earth right now and nuthing else mattered.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Morganna wrapped her arms around Tenshi, holding him close. With everything they were facing in the coming days, she just wanted to be close to him. It made her feel so much more safe and secure.

Samara placed her hand on Tsuki's cheek as she felt his arm go around her waist. After a moment, she pulled back to catch her breath, though she kept her lips near to his. She opened her eyes and looked at him, and began to pull back a little further. "I...I'm sorry," she said, apologizing for getting carried away.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games