Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:53 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:16 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:44 am
Queen Spazzy

Aye we're all glad she moved, it was annoying trying to keep the little dog away from that side of the yard simply because we didn't want her calling the cops about the pup peeing on her yard every time.
Even more annoying is the fact she made a big deal about how "our dog going over and peeing completely in her yard was such a sinful act any human could allow the dog to do." but then she would proceed to every time when taking her own dogs out allow them to run around in our yard for their own bathroom needs, and one of her dogs were the worse as it loved to run all the up the walk way and take it's dump in front of our front door on the front porch, which is what drove us to wanting to build the fence faster but sadly with how life sucks we didn't have this (honestly starting to shove me quickly towards the thought that it's highly dumb) town's permission to do that.

And honestly whom would blame me for seeing my town as dumb given these actual happen facts. 1.) Law started to say to my older niece that her ex-husband didn't have to pay her as "He was abused by the fact she never always did what he said." (which they were referring to the fact she didn't listen to Austin's request to have sex right then and there years ago before Aaron existed; Which the whole reason she refused him was due to the facts A.) She just got down having a kid and she was focused on raising that baby still., B.) they needed money and his arse wasn't working while she was and she didn't want to take more maternity leave so suddenly because she has another child on the way., C.) he was demanding it be to be done in a heavily public place atm., D.) he was threatening her and the other kid's (that were alive atm) lives if she bluntly denied him., & lastly E.) Austin wasn't ever raising the kids himself (most likely because he was running off to his cheating on Regina woman.) so she didn't really want to go from raising four alone to five alone being raised by her only in that abusive relationship they had. (And what makes that whole thing even worse is the police already knew that, that was the moment of time that right after she denied him he later drugged Regina and had his time with her anyway as she was knocked out from the drug, which is highly illegal in so many places!)

And if not that you add the town's dumb law about how even if my home is flooding fast enough to drown me in only five seconds I still got to call the water place and the police department to get permission from them with both saying it's okay to do so before I can go shut off the main water valve or else I can be jailed for six to eight months or owe a hefty fine; Or like how it was against the orders for the one officer many years ago now (happened when I was about twelve with my old Baby Boots kitten.) to remove the hanging dead cat of ours from our tree that was brutally killed by a psychopath somewhere in our town that went around killing cats & kittens and decided to hang it up in our tree as a threat to stop owning cats I would assume, or it was for some other sick effed up reason idk really but I do know I loved the fact that the officer we got defied his orders and took it out of the tree for us as I was a short child and my father was always for my case an elderly man. (He was about 85 or 86 really when he passed away in 2019.)
Then there is the moments were I just hate our town's police mostly for 1.) they let my evil step-mom and her family file a false report I had to admit to doing because they would tamper with the truth any way for they all thought they were going to get to lay with the step-mother's hot af 25 year old daughter. 2.) Being Irish/German mixed alone made my town's forces racist and anyone matching anything close to my description via same hair or eye color if not my physical size weight or height wise it had to be me, so let's go accuse that piece of shite German/Irish hybrid mutt until we're called over radio about the actual person being spotted again. & lastly 3.) having a horrid time with them and the bully of a teacher Myers, and even the bully principal Mr. Carter whom all gave me shite for missing school days due to family funeral times, or me just not going cause of how I was sick of being bullied by most the staff & having my own peers turn on me for they got extra credit to do so in the classroom (note I was under the stress of taking care of my father with Alzheimer's which idk about atm.) that I was honestly reaching moments of morally debating my true nature as I started to want to make a delinquent gang like they said I was in already just to bully them all back with the group if not go straight up offing everyone of the bullies I had (and we all understand my meaning with saying offing.) and even worse thought about just offing myself as then I'd be truly free from the stress of life as it was mentally rough for a teenager caring for his father's poor health, balancing the best they can do for school, keeping ties to their friends, & dealing with Bullies all of Junior high and high school both which is six whole years for my case as I stuck until senior year where I finally snapped for the good bit of a snap as I was in control of myself better than most whom would snap and pick the dark routine, for my snap went more in the direction of yeah I knew location of the gun but instead of that I decided "Hey I'm 18 with 2012, I'll lie and say I'm 18 already and drop out legally for it's not like anyone will check for I'm seen as a menace, and if not that they'll be glad I'm leaving as they're all telling me I'm better off dead in a ditch if not telling me I'd be better off dead like my mother the b***h." add on I also had my father and his poorly health happening still so it all worked out in my mind to just quit. Although I did have some darkness for I did already have a few bad for me friends that were delinquents I made friends with given all the forced detentions and in school suspensions for things out of my own control like dying family members or being tripped by people, add on the ones I did deserve I guess for I got sick of some bullies I started actually attacking back more violently if not first in dark corners of the school with my father's stolen brass knuckles that I used to clunk people in the head with to daze them before I just punched them all with my normal fist. (but I only did so with the bigger and more fitter than me bullies.) All the same school was a rough time the other half of my life of being a school kid and I'm amazed to be a person without much physical scars for the things that happened, mental ones though are gonna stick most of all for you just always keep those kind. (And for more moral struggles of myself I question my good person nature as I loved beating the bullies like that and they were not always "kids like me" for I did eventually with that power trip and joy of feeling better now after some vengeance or way before that all back then defending myself also targeted it towards the bully staff members and being the quiet one whom listens I knew locations and moments to strike.

But moving from dark times life got much better some for me after dropping out of school to fully care for my father, but not entirely for obvious reasons of anyone whom understands how caring for any Alzheimer's person goes in life.

Focus on school again but this time not my darkest moments... sweatdrop Aye the lessons being canceled like that was annoying, and it was horrible to do to us all for we did get poorly state test scores and it was even more horrible for us in the classroom for the classrooms with the worse got detention for letting the educational system down, and that made me extremely vexed with the school board itself for we were already doing poorly as a town any way and the detention wasn't deserved by many of us whom actually tried and studied lessons even past the normal lessons we had trying to achieve our goals to do things we wanted in our future.

Aye I love the few people whom look at all as equals be they book or street only smart if not even mixes like I see myself being some though I will admit I feel more book than street smart, and that's mainly for idk my way around the town I lived all my life in at all for I rarely went anywhere my whole life that wasn't with my father and when you got a father with Alzheimer's whom loves to mostly stick at home most your out of house moments all comes from friends whom drag you out of the house for a bit to be a teenager or a human being again.

Cheaters like that do be the worse I could never understand people in a relationship ever wanting to seek more, like just be happy you got a partner already for Christ sakes most people don't even have that for many many years if at al!!! (I'm still hoping to find my own person in life someday, but will not lie the crushing life scenarios I had has me doubtful some that one will stay long due to me being poor atm or even due to me living with other people. But in all fairness most women around my age that I met in my life in this town are kind of just plainly toxic women sadly for they seek men with lots of money or just enough money to feed their desires to shop for fancy things and they do not men whom got others in their home for they probably know the others being pals will call them out if they're just seeking the relationship for the money or other benefits only. (Which those kinds of relationship partners are also bad for it goes both ways, that's why my older sister Tina flies her solo life as she had way too many gold digger men in her life if not men whom only wanted her for the benefit of American citizenship over actually loving her.)

I think when it comes to movies picked by kids it also comes down to the type of mood most of all for the adult.
After all I was already set on the grumpy and hate kind of mood being woken so early morning after sleeping around like 3am for that's when they vanished out of home to the RV to sleep but than at like 6am mom comes back in to steal my bedroom for work and her kids are either inside too or staying outside in the RV until it hits 7am, so due to the hours I get to sleep i mostly slept on the old torn up couch which wasn't a good time for middle of the night any kid having to bathroom woke me up anyway being by the front door even more than my normal than they kept me up longer asking me the questions why I wasn't in my bed like normal people, what time it was then, if we can watch this movie later on in the day, and more questions of kids normal which if unlucky for me some nights the kid kept us both up the rest of the sleeping hours we both had even with me trying to detour them back to bed by being all "We looked earlier at the time and it was 4:15am I think we should get back to bed to get some sleep before 6am when everyone else loves to be awake." or even get all "It's starting to reach daylight if I were you I'd want to get some more sleep because I had five other siblings to deal with in my life that would be too loud for me to sleep and parents whom demanded I keep awake until later in the day when finally taken to the RV to sleep." meanwhile the inner mind being all >OMFG STFU AND GET TO BED WE BOTH NEED SLEEP!!!!<
So morning would hit and then Megamind would be picked again for the DVD movie to watch while all the other kid friendly movies brought out by my tenant Nathan he had that added more variety to the mix got ignored hard by the children for we needed to watch Megamind for half the day if not more than go to other movies for like three movies than back to Megamind.

So a still dead tired, frozen from being so close to the AC unit compared to normal as I'm now at the couch closest to it, and feeling achy from being on a old worn down couch 29 year old (heading to 30 soon here really as July 21st is nearing.) me now being up around 6 or 7am fully for little kid army is inside the home if I wasn't already up for a little kid mainly Mieke whom loves to talk a lot and has many questions being the eldest teenager and knowing she'll soon be in real school after moving to Alabama kept me up at maybe 4am if not just a little after, was the case. (and any adult feeling tired, let alone achy and frozen is not a happy camper for things, even things they normally would like some times have they picked it out. sweatdrop )

When it comes to anime and weebs I feel we all got our anime which is sub only and some that are better dub only to us with others that fall under both is good.
As for most anime watching here I know when it comes to showing anime to my year older nephew with most anime he's a dubs only guy which feels kind of sad to me for he misses plenty of good sub only ones out there, but I was always a bigger weeb than him and pulled him into plenty of anime if not any other one of our friends pulled him into one or more anime.

It had to have been a "critical" update. I have no idea how "critical" it was, but making my computer shut off in the middle of anything until I updated it the update must have been a case of life and death and only by updating my computer did we all prevent WWXIV from happening for it was so bad we'd have skipped the other world wars if I did not do the "critical" update. (I feel bad that somewhere irl if we were talking some small child or some person now really, would overhear us and think this was all serious. We really do live in a sad world now.)

Going back into anime talk some but it's more video game XboxOne gamepass had JJBA Superstars R and I grabbed it. (Sadly I do not know much about JJBA & I been into other anime I been putting off watching JJBA, but I do have a friend and it's hilarious to me for she mentioned how the game had a roster of many characters that were a one off before being offed by a JoJo or some other main character be they hero or villain in the show.)
As for my JJBA knowledge I only have seen like a max of five random at the time Toonami episodes each with a new JoJo, one was the JoJo whom literally peeps on his mother getting dressed, then the one I know best Jotaro Kujo for most my caught ones between caring for my father & all the other mixes his episodes were mostly caught ones I had parts so not full episodes but I still am counting them as all together 1 for seen part of it though reality it's I seen two only... with Jotaro I seen the "lick lick lick lick" guy with the cherry partly, literally caught the end of one where we seen DIO kill a dog to establish he is evil, Jotaro being recruited by the older Joseph Joestar I seen partly mostly due to the fact my father woke up and so I got all duty ready focused and stopped watching anime soon after (though if he didn't get back up from bed that day I'd seen it all for it was summertime then.) & the final one I caught fully was them fighting and killing a telekinetic rat which I had no context for understanding as it was a after one episode scenario episode.
{So my JJBA knowledge is quite low other than knowing the Stands & Hamon both have weird poses thanks to the internet here. Other than that I know of the female main character JoJo Jolyne Cujoh by appearance and now name after having the game and how she starts off her anime by being in prison for it was advertised as so when it was the new JJBA, any other JJBA stuff after hers idk at all for I moved here where I am now and had no normal TV, & not knowing JJBA before I didn't go looking for any new ones before I go watch the older ones which tbh I probably have a lot to catch up on but idk for I never looked how many episodes each one has but according to my friend whom knows the stuff Jolyne was the 6th JoJo so I assume I got a lot to catch up on. xp But I'm down to watch JJBA fully.}
As for the game I will say for my first caught and got JJBA game the games are fun but gfd are they hard at times & I hate DIO as much as any of the main protagonist do simply because fighting DIO in the game is like being batman after having your back snapped in half by Bane then still trying to fight him aka you get beat up even worse with no remorse to attack back as the franken AI for DIO just cornerman's you and wails down blows to point of if I weren't poor I'd have broken my controller and the TV in pure blind rage 17 times now after I would've tossed the controller across the room at the television to defeat DIO in another way for I grow sick of being slammed to a corner and then not allowed one just one gfd attack. (And it's made worse when I use a special hit and he does his special his beats mine by default with no chance to button mash a button to have mine win and do the damage to break out of the gfd corner.) and playing as DIO is even worse for it goes like typical unlock the boss as a playable character mechanics in video games where fighting him he's a complete arse, playing him I struggle like I went into Hell as a fly and decided to fight the devil of fly swatters, fly paper, Venus fly traps, and bug spray right after I fly into a beer can and drank too much, as DIO moves so slowly having no running option at all cause he has to be menacing to people and always slow walk towards you for his stand freezes time, but having to power up the bar for the stand to use it is a flapping P.I.T.A. time especially when the game does the challenge of your opponent you're fighting moves faster and does more damage on hits while your defense is also lower, but also you are fighting Iggy the dog with a human looking face because the game needs to challenge players with random fights. (And since Iggy is a dog his hit box is small and he already moves faster than most people especially slow af DIO and his menace to society slow stroll!!! But overall normal goofing off with friends in game I have a fun time and I enjoy myself. Plus having computers both at five star power fight one another is fun to watch.)

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:27 pm
Tobi Kaito

Not gonna lie, if a dog was doing that, I'd probably just steal the dog. Like, they're treating my property like it's theirs, so they must be my dog and you can sod off! But also, it's your property??? Why in the name of all that is good do you need the town's permission to erect a fence on your own property? That's backwards af.

Yuck, I thought we had abolished most of those "spouses have to put out a certain amount in x time" laws, but clearly not. I mean, with examples like this of how the law treats abused individuals, it's really no wonder why so many people just put up with it and stay in the relationship. Like, if you're just going to be villainized for standing up for yourself, why even bother?

I mean, I dislike most cops as much as anyone these days, but these are some prime examples for exactly why I don't support them. Corruption, victim blaming, not to mention all the departments out there that have literal dog killing competitions. (Fun fact: pets are merely "property" in the eyes of the law, so at best you can only hope for a small monetary reimbursement for their destruction in the "carrying out" of the law!) Not to mention filing reports in most cities is literally worthless. You might as well just put your report through a shredder, it'll give you the same result as actually filing it. (Seriously. Beau had to file a report for property damage a year or so back when someone hit his BRAND NEW car. WHILE IT WAS PARKED. Had to spend, like, an hour or more on it and have proof of filing it for the insurance, but there was exactly zero follow-up on it.)

It... makes no sense to punish students who get lower scores. Negative reinforcement has never worked for stuff like that. Positive reinforcement is the way to go. Use the carrot, not the stick, reward good scores and you can usually get some of your poor performers to do better. Like, what is detention going to actually do for any of these kids to inspire them to do better? Nothing. It will do nothing. The only result you get is an entire group of students that resent the educational system and can't wait to be able to drop out. So I guess if their aim is high drop out rates, then the plan is a huge success.

I have far more book smarts than common sense. I can tell you any number of random facts, and expound a fair piece on art history, and use math and science to solve any number of issues. But navigating any social interaction, finding my way around a place, normal, mundane things like that? Nope. I once managed to get lost in a play place and didn't find my way out for something like twenty minutes. cat_sweatdrop In my defense, at least I didn't start sobbing and require an adult to come up to retrieve me, I DID find my way out on my own. Eventually. So no judgment on being directionally challenged, I have that problem, too. The library and a local grocery place are the only things I can manage to navigate to on my own. Which, basically all I need in life right there, so I'm calling it a win.

Yeahhh, cheating just... makes no sense to me. Especially when so many people these days are embracing polyamory. Like, all you have to do is talk about it, have all involved parties be fully informed, and proceed with consent. It's not that hard! And, I know, a lot of people still reel even at the thought of an open relationship, but at least talking about it and why a person might want to seek another partner can help you figure out what to do in your relationship. Which I guess is what it all boils down to, communication. So many people lack good communication in their interpersonal relations, and that's basically just setting you up for failure off the bat. At any rate, I'm sure a good person will come along eventually! I know from experience that bookish girls that hang out at libraries are generally a good bunch. cat_wink Better than trying to pick up someone at a bar or party or while on a drunken bender like I hear "normal" people do, at any rate. And anyone in our generation that looks down on someone for rent-sharing the home they OWN isn't worth your time, anyway. I mean, you OWN a HOUSE, I don't know many people of our generation that can say that, so it'd be big plus in my books, roomies or no.

Ahh, children and their boundless curiosity, cause for lack of sleep and frustration since time immemorial. I'd be the person that would hand the kid my old phone or something and be like "Okay, Wikipedia and Google exist for a reason, go ask the internet your endless questions while I pass out for a few more minutes." Not sure if that makes me a good or bad person. cat_lol

I'm generally impartial to sub versus dub! I mostly watch subbed because it means I don't have to wait for it to be voiced over in English, and I find that the translations tend to be more accurate when you don't have to find words that match the characters' lip movements, but I also like a bunch of people in the VA scene (Matt Mercer, Sam Riegel, Taliesin Jaffe, etc.) so dubs are fine, too. Like, if I'm sitting down and committing to watching, and just watching, subs all the way. If I want to sew or crochet or something at the same time, dubbed it is. It's very situational for me. Seven Deadly Sins, Nanatsu no Taizai in Japanese, if I remember correctly, has stellar dubbing, though. Shame it was a Netflix special, I can't watch it anymore...

JOJO!!! I LOVE JJBA. I've seen... a lot of it. I had it on passively in the background while I was on a spree doing something in FFXIV. My beau is a huge fan, too. I think Stardust Crusaders (Jotaro, Polnareff, Kakyoin [the cherry guy], Iggy) is the most generally popular. Jotaro is pretty iconic, after all. We prefer Jonathan, though. (He's kind of a "season 0" case, because his season is only a half season, if I remember correctly.) Most people HATE Jonathan's season, which is crazy to me. Don't get me wrong, we love Stardust Crusaders as much as anyone, but Jonathan has a special place for us. The one we really can't stand is Diamond is Unbreakable, Josuke is just... not a great character, we don't like him. The best thing it has going for it for me is a Savage Garden song as the end credits. cat_rofl The one after that... Giotto? I think? Pretty sure it's the Italian one... It has some good moments, and is, at the very least, more bearable than Josuke, but the beau isn't big on it. (I've not watched it yet because I couldn't make it through Diamond is Unbreakable and my weird brain won't let me just... skip it.) Between Jonathan and Jotaro should be Joseph's arc. It's pretty good. Watching him bumble around his interactions with women is always fun. I like what I've seen of Jolyne's arc, too, but that's only a few episodes, I don't know much. And I've seen a lot of people just raving about the latest JoJo, but, well, no netflix, no JoJo, what can you do?

It's unfortunate that fighter games are Just Like That, in my experience. My beau has played some of the newer JoJo games and generally likes them. I only have experience with the PS1 game, though. And it's, well, an Experience TM. cat_lol I'm garbage at fighting games, though, so they'd all be An Experience to me. Maybe you should look for the One Punch Man game to cool off after wading through the quicksand that is a JoJo game? (It lives up to the series, you just have hit your opponents once.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:03 pm
Since we were just talking about this, and I just sent this GIF as a reply to a text from my beau, I figured why not drop Kakyoin and his cherry in here, too?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:02 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:43 am
Queen Spazzy

I honestly thought about stealing the dog for it was always running around any way on the avenue here like the owner didn't care at all. cat_xp

Aye it's saddening to know that the "spouses have to eff certain times amount." is still happening with some people out in the world. And having the Police of this town say the whole ordeal about how Austin shouldn't have to pay her for he was also abused was even dumber and made my "Screw the police!!!" attitude higher for my life has had too many poor police harassing me for my family's ancestry.
Thankfully not all of our police are that bad but we do have the mix. cat_gonk

Sad fact of my town is the smart-ish people like myself and some other family members whom went to this town's school along with a few friends dropped out of the school because of mixes of poor lives at home matters and how the school behaved; And very few of them dropped out only because how the school behaved.

When it comes to smarts I honestly got no idea what to say I have more of for honestly most of the time I honestly just feel I'm as dumb as dumb comes for I have had a lack of nutrition in life growing up poorly that any "smarts" I have works like Homestar Runner one second it's there and I'm extremely doing well in anything I'm doing but the next it just all effing shuts down cause I have no energy to even live still so why think at all? emotion_skull (Add on the ordeal of taking care of my father with Alzheimer's through the ages during and out of school causing a huge gap in sleeping you have a "eff I'm stupid." counter as you fail to notice or do things from lack of energy completely from the mixture of poor meals if any meals at all and lack of sleep for ??? days. School was a nightmare simply for just all of that happening to my life alone.)

I would have handed the child a phone but sadly all of her kids are not able to read at all for unknown by me reasons. (Thank God they're going to a real school now!!!) So if I did go do that it would have went to me getting prodded awake by the child that is up and asking questions normally with more questions about how to spell a word if they knew how to read the letters or what letter is this and that if they were the kid whom didn't know.

I have always wanted to get into JJBA for it looked entertaining, but sadly my life didn't allow for any JJBA too much growing up and now as an adult I have been off putting it for other anime I want to see or just any shows in general for being in a Christianity hard family I had the joys of until my father lost his mind to Alzheimer's I wasn't able to watch jack shite that was fun and okay for kids my age at all, which honestly sadly was the only upsides to my family being so distant and father having Alzheimer's as we had one of the many satellite dishes places later when I was a teenager that I got to watch some things by then by myself. (all other shows in the past were with family members whom didn't care so much to watch kids 24/7 like my father when he was in his mind, or friend's homes that had the shows and I always had to keep shushed for Christianity is a pain of a religion I hate highly for it ruined my family's behavior *as it caused aunts whom slapped me for liking a Disney cartoon and talking about it* and it's split others of us in the family away for they follow this fangled crazy one that believes this and that while others have this much calmer view of things. But what drove me more into anti-Christian mindset is having a Christian church we went try to end my life to get the demon out simply for I was different than other drone like brain washed kids they had in the community. Honest it's a difficult thing to let go for you never think of anything your family is into being that bad but then boom it occurs some time and now you are effed up in life by something fierce that it spreads out to many religion in general as you get an irrational fear of being not alike will cause them to do bad things again.)

Or like me you develop a many questions on morals, religion, and God's existence at all seeing as his followers you knew them as could even think to grab up a child different from the rest and try doing harmful things to change them for God told them to do so. (Honestly feel more cult vibes from them and I'm glad my father was wise & caring to leave after they done so.) But still child me was traumatized by that and never really felt safe in church buildings much at all anymore which earned a kid me the nickname of "Demon boy" among other church kids for I always had an uncomfortable look heading to and being inside. (Never helped that my family was all "it's too expensive to do consoling for a major trauma like that, so we wont go to one at all." and thought I would just be cured 100% by going to another church and learning of God.)

But to move along and sum up things I just always hid my likes and interest a lot of times for I had to do so cause who wants to deal with annoying over religious family members or guest from the church saying all you like is wrong and pushing more God onto you, that a teenage you is almost ready to scream "WHY DON'T YOU DIE FASTER SO YOU CAN GO SUCK HIS GODLY c**k ALREADY SEEING AS YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH YOU SHOVE IT ONTO OTHERS SO MUCH!!!!!" as they are stressing you out even more getting onto your case about things for you missed just a few Sundays due to a sickly father whom didn't even want to move if not he couldn't move at all. (My inner mind was truly the demonic one growing up as the stress made it dark.)

So whenever it came to any shows/anime/movies that were questionable any way to my family members too heavy into Christianity we kids whom loved that stuff only would watch it when home alone most times. And when I got older and alone caring for dad it was more I could have but I also couldn't for caring for an Alzheimer's having person. So at most I only caught like 1 whole episode which was an episode I caught in like 2018 for JJBA idk what part but I knew it was the one with a rat they had to deal with. (thankfully though I think my year older nephew is like me and wants to catch all the JJBA we loved to have seen in past but couldn't cause of life issues for ourselves growing up, that we're soon adding JJBA to our Plex & since my friend that is here knows more about JJBA than I do I hope at most we get up to part 4 if not have part 4 cause of me wanting to watch the one most with the character I have been enjoying playing in the game most of all now Okuyasu Nijimura. But apart from that I'm also just excited to watch more things with Delinquent characters which I hear JJBA has a lot of for characters in part 4. I have a weird thing of liking the anime delinquents most of all for characters and I blame it on the fact of if kid me didn't fear his family disowning or even beating him to near death for being one, I would have been one cause it is honestly what our school system deserved to put up with, and I was fairly there by skipping a whole shite teacher's class for she was the one whom bullied me and got students to join her on it for they would get extra credit doing so; Sometimes I'd just be in the library hiding out in the back room of it reading books or watching the fun educational shows the school had so I still was doing school things & that was only if I wasn't catching up on homework from the matters of dealing with my father's health before I slacked on it or I didn't feel having any at home for I knew how home was worse for wear to try focusing on one thing when you got a father whom had Alzheimer's so bad he tried leaving the house "in the buff" so you had to be extra watchful. If not in the library I was running away with the actual delinquent friends I had to hang out in the town park or going with my friend Andrew Lamb to the abandoned old gas station this town never has torn down at all to even this day that it feels like the spot is a town treasure and to tear it down someday will be a sin calling out all the darkest beings to attack the town. Either way I would skip the one teacher's class to feel better sometimes for why be in such a location when you could be anywhere literally anywhere else not there?)

And honestly if I had made a delinquent group we wouldn't have done too much bad things other than obviously fight other students whom like us were delinquents but were worse ones whom looked to fight more, as most me and all my friends would have done is skip Myers' class and do literally anything else, with our darkest deed ever caused by choice of us possibly only being kicking my ex-friend Fred's (one whom backstabbed in 2020) arse for trying to make it a bigger deal than is that the rest of us were delinquents as he always flipping ALWAYS made things too much of a deal than they were being a paranoid lil shite we all really needed to beat up and ditch ages ago for he was unhealthy for all of us being the actual worse person around as he got away with beating other kids he didn't like nearly to death because his mommy would defend him and call him a golden child; Heck Fred would and could do many things and get away with them because his mom would bail him out of it saying he's a good person and honey the words up to others they ignore the issue at hand. Hell Fred was so awful I always wanted to kick his a** growing up but I never done so simply because I didn't have much friends due to life cases of a dead mother when I was five and nobody liked my home for my dad's condition off put many others than my friends I did have & since Fred was the case of he was ride to other friends' locations I never wanted to lose that because I kicked his a** for he deserved it acting up so much by bullying our friend Edrick for his sick kicks or even when he ditched his own little sister and myself at Edrick's place when Edrick lived a three hour drive away from our homes, and to make it worse he texted me about a pick up later at like 3am and told me to keep it hushed to Amanda for he was mad at her simply for telling him his idea failed and they were going to attempt another one ALL BECAUSE FRED CAN NOT HANDLE HIS WAY BEING WRONG!!! *sorry I think about him and I get angry a lot for I want to go back in time and make younger me do all the things we should have. I even made a list of if I travel time to the past what to do to change things some with warning labels and thoughts of dangers added. But all my things say if so and so does happen to all the rest of us for worse and it makes Fred be a better human being I may as well go do so any way cause the Fred we all got here is just sad.)

Fred I use to like the guy he was a good friend in rough times of the past, but now now he's a paranoid arsehole that still will not say an actual genuine sorry for his poor actions and has started up new poor actions like bullying and beating up his elderly Alzheimer's having father.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:06 pm
Tobi Kaito

Geez, how can a person just let a dog run like that in a proper neighborhood that gets some traffic? It's amazing it was never hit! Even out in rural nowhere we wouldn't let our dogs run free. We either took them out on a lead or they had a tie out for outside time. Except my Dalmatian, he was a very good dog and knew the limits of our property and wouldn't wander outside of them. We still watched him while he was out, though. Not that the road we lived on at the time got jack for traffic, a tiny dirt road with a whopping five, six homes on it. (Technically six, but two belonged to the same family and the property they were on was owned under a single name, I think.)

I think it REALLY says a lot about the school if that many people decide not to finish there. Like the school I'd have went to if my parents had stayed together. The dropout rate was so high that they actually reached out to the dropouts and had them just write essays or something and then handed them their diplomas to "lower" it, according to one of my friends that had dropped out. cat_lol Their actual graduation requirements were honestly insane. They required everyone to do a big "senior project" with a bunch of community service hours and however many pages of writing about it and whatever to graduate. I doubt I'd have stuck with that school even if I lived in its district. Really glad my ma and I ditched for another state entirely.

I wouldn't say you're dumb at all, if that helps any! I don't think anyone is really dumb. People can behave in a dumb way, and make dumb decisions, but that doesn't mean the person doing those actions is dumb. Though I'm well aware a lot of people don't think like that... Also, I'm pretty sure anyone that were "dumb" wouldn't be playing any tabletop RPGs. Those take more thought, skill, planning, and math than non-players like to think. And sure, you may have had your growth a bit gimped by poor nutrition and lack of sleep, but good news for you, men have a much longer growth period than women! You should only just be coming up on the very tail end of your growth period now, actually, so it's entirely possible you made up some of the loss in the last few years. (Genetic women on the other hand stop physically growing after their first mense, and reach mental maturity around 25-27, I think. If there is a God, I want to ask how that is fair. =w=; )

I'd have actually pulled up the Google Assistant and let them have at it with voice search and text-to-speech. cat_lol Or maybe dragged out the old iPhone we have laying around and let Siri deal with them. Though I have a lot of questions about how these kids survived however many years without being able to read. How... How would they even get their driving permits once they were of age without being able to read?? Isn't that a requirement these days...? I just can't understand how, as a parent, you wouldn't even bother with basic reading comprehension. We were teaching my oldest godchild word recognition at age three, and a lot of public schools now require kids to at least recognize the letters of the alphabet before they can go to kindergarten. (Which I think is daft, I sure as sin couldn't read a lick when I started school, and then my teachers couldn't keep up with me after I DID learn to read, and just... what are the teachers for if not to teach??)

Ahh, the old "we don't watch that filth in this household," how I do not miss it. There were so many off limits shows, movies, and musicians when I was growing up. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and Invader Zim are the first to come to mind. I probably shouldn't have been watching the late night anime I did on weekends, either, but so long as I kept the volume really low, my father would be none the wiser about me seeing boobles in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex or blood and violence in Fullmetal Alchemist. I went to pretty extreme lengths to watch anime sometimes... Alanis Morisette was also "banned," but my mom owned the CD for Jagged Little Pill, and no one ever knew what I had in my CD player. Slipknot was pretty contentious, too, but I had enabler friends willing to slip me CDs. My father probably would have exploded if he ever learned I listened to Marilyn Manson...

It really does sound like that one group was a cult, though. Glad you both got out of it, honestly! Also, cat_rofl at people thinking just being "Jesus-ier" solves all problems in life. Like, I don't want Jesus taking the wheel, they didn't have cars in his time, he'll definitely drive us through a guard rail or something. Faith can't solve everything, and it SHOULDN'T solve everything, pretty sure the Maker wants us to figure some things out ourselves or with other people. Why the sod else would He gives us all this free will, after all?

cat_crying Part 4 is Diamond is Unbreakable, the worst season of JoJo in my opinion. Stardust Crusaders is FAR superior. And Jotaro is a delinquent, too! Actually, that's pretty much every JoJo... But if you want a terrible nostalgia trip with delinquent characters, you should give Yuyu Hakusho a try sometime. I was OBSESSED with that series when I was younger. The dub is gloriously bad, imo. The animation is still good, though. I mean, it's very obviously an OLD anime (still plays in 4:6 ratio cat_lol ), but the animators did some fantastic work. OH! OR you could try Cromartie High, if you can find it! Literally all of the characters are delinquents, and the English dubbing is *chef's kiss* (which is not necessarily to say good, but it is hilariously great). It's a fun time, and the episodes are pretty short, so it's a good time filler when you want something to just kill ten minutes or so. (Cromartie is also... OLD. Not quite as old as Yuyu, but it also still plays in 4:6 ratio. cat_sweatdrop ) I'm fairly sure Crunchyroll had them, but they're so old, you can probably find them streaming free SOMEWHERE. ^^;

Fred sounds like the kind of person I'd have kicked while wearing my combat boots and felt no remorse over it. >>; I was always considered an "honorary delinquent" simply by virtue of the friends I kept, even though I was practically incapable of being bad. cat_xd I was friends with all of the ISS frequent fliers, and got on with the "trouble kids" that usually wound up over at the affiliated technical school. To be fair, it pays off to have delinquent friends, people have to actually consider whether it's worth messing with you when retribution could be incoming afterward.

Always sucks when people change for the worse, though. Though I suppose being coddled by his mother like that, he really didn't have much hope of turning out better.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:36 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:17 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:09 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:49 pm

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games