Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:28 pm
I still have yet to find my DS gonk
And I looked through my game thing, and it has both my Diamond game, and my Sapphire game for pokemonz cry
The ones I've been wanting to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:07 pm
Hey I'm Vivian and I'm new to this guild :]

check out my rp idea ;D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15773651&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Scientists from a mysterious lab deep within a strange futuristic city have been kidnapping the Specials. Their organization is called the Zeros, researchers who capture children and experiment on them to bring out their psychic abilities. The specials are kids who have awaken to an unusual power. There are even some Specials working for the Organization. The people working at the lab hope to use the kids powers to their own use, wanting to find new ways to beat enemies during battles. Will the kids escape and make their own destiny? Or will they be forced to be used at military experiments.

Are you part of the organization? or Are you one of the psychic experiments?

I just came up with this roleplay. Please join biggrin  

vividachi

Noob

BluePoisons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm
_ n o o d l e w t f

check out my rp idea ;D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15773651&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Scientists from a mysterious lab deep within a strange futuristic city have been kidnapping the Specials. Their organization is called the Zeros, researchers who capture children and experiment on them to bring out their psychic abilities. The specials are kids who have awaken to an unusual power. There are even some Specials working for the Organization. The people working at the lab hope to use the kids powers to their own use, wanting to find new ways to beat enemies during battles. Will the kids escape and make their own destiny? Or will they be forced to be used at military experiments.

i sent u a profile. hopefllly u got it ^^
and welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 pm
smile thanks  

vividachi

Noob

Panpear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Magni Prime
Locked and archived. 3nodding

^^ Thanks.

I think there are a couple other threads on the second page floating around saying they want to be archived too. In case you didn't see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm
_ n o o d l e w t f

check out my rp idea ;D

This actually looks really interesting, I'm definitely thinking about joining.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 pm
*is in it, and very entertained*
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm
I wanna try a new character concept, based off of me - an old scary bulldog of a woman who believes everything can be cured with good food.  

welian

Crew

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm
hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 pm
The problem is that there's not a lot of old women in anime - well, women who aren't priestesses, anyways. Although, Pokemon has many excellent characters.... If not, then maybe her power is slow aging or something, something similar to Tsunade perhaps.  

welian

Crew

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:53 pm
That might be fun.
Her power could either be slow aging, or something like a vampire where she looks the same no matter how old she gets, or she can change the appearance of her age at will, or something. *shrugs*

*shoots water bullets through trees* pew pew!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 pm
lol!

Actually, I was thinking some form of mind control, like empathy or hypnotizing people into sleep? And despite has scary she may look, she'd actually be really nice, like a grandma.... I miss my grandma...  

welian

Crew

Panpear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Neon, your avvy looks kowaii.... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Kowaii? That's scary, right? And cute is Kawaii?  

welian

Crew

Panpear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:06 pm
Ayup.

If you watch 'The Wallflower' in japanese you hear it a lot.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games